Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 54. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Its just like Otto in sons of anarchy.. He just has to take it..
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
I am sure people threatening with SEC/Police shit dont have shares anymore or something because otherwise that is the stupidiest thing to do right now. You will never see a pennie back that way. lets wait what the outsourcing does and few last deadlines be missed and then fucking do whatever you want.
The corollary being that that there are those who are holding out hope and will always say "let's wait".  There will always be more 'few last deadlines' ( how is that even plural? Wink ), some last-minute excuse, a "we'll be holding another Q&A in 3 days" that will be missed because reasons, etc.

At some point, people - holding shares or not - will realize that given the choice of not getting anything back now or not getting anything back 'some day', at least the 'now' brings closure and perhaps even some form of gratification.

Presuming you're one of those people holding out hope, what exactly are the 'few last deadlines' you're considering your personal cut-off events?
Activity: 656
I am sure people threatening with SEC/Police shit dont have shares anymore or something because otherwise that is the stupidiest thing to do right now. You will never see a pennie back that way. lets wait what the outsourcing does and few last deadlines be missed and then fucking do whatever you want.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Isn't today some deadline?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
No, this list isn't going away.  It's here as a reminder of what has not been done.

It's been 9 days since this list was posted.

Unfortunately, none of Sam's action items have been completed.

The list remains as it is.  I am including some suggestions added by the community, though it is important to note that these have not been agreed to by Mr. Noi.

I am PMing a reminder copy to Mr. Noi as soon as this is posted.

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

INCLUDING A TO-DO LIST FOR SAMUELE NOI.

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

I am also asking Mr. Noi to inform us when these items are completed.

Actions for the next 24 hours.
  • Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
  • Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
  • Change pool to Eligius
  • Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP
  • Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
  • Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Actions for the community to complete ASAP
  • Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.
- COMPLETED

Suggested additional items from the community
  • Meet with a shareholder in person in Shenzhen / Hong Kong. Lunch/coffee/tea meeting etc.  Merv77 has indicated that he will be in town and available Oct 23 - Nov 11. An in person meeting with a third party could soothe a lot of anxieties.
  • Provide a full accounting for all money spent so far.  A spreadsheet showing expenses and dates would be ideal.

THIS LIST WILL BE REPOSTED DAILY WITH ITEMS CHECKED OFF AS THEY ARE COMPLETED

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Hello..

Can anyone guide me as to what will happen to the labcoin shares on btct site now that it is being closed.
I have heard back from other operators with regards to the migration but nothing from labcoin team.

Thanks,

They will be relisted elsewhere. Probably here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-major-bitcoin-heists-thefts-hacks-scams-and-losses-old-83794
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
Hello..

Can anyone guide me as to what will happen to the labcoin shares on btct site now that it is being closed.
I have heard back from other operators with regards to the migration but nothing from labcoin team.

Thanks,
legendary
What, fabrizio hasnt finished packing his bags yet, is that why we have to wait?
Activity: 602
Jeez,  hold off for at least a few weeks.  Since you've ignored the very reason I stated earlier I don't tink you have people's best interests at hand
legendary
The paying out of dics (aka divs) is part of the wind-down. He needs to give everything the appearance of an attempt at a legitimate company. That will be the cornerstone of his defence if he ends up in court:

'I tried to make it work but the business just failed, it's not a scam just a failed business, you can't convict me of being a bad businessman'.

Courts arent that easily deceived, thats not what its aimed at. Just saying you tried wont cut it, courts will need to see bookkeeping to prove you tried and spent the money in the company's interest. If the money is just gone with no accountability, its fraud.

Rather than at courts, this is aimed at the infinitely more gullible bitcoin investor who they may hope to prevent from pursuing legal action. Frankly, if they get scared enough, I wouldnt be surprised if they returned a non trivial amount of money to keep up the charade. Its probably a lot better to walk away clean with "just" 3000 BTC in loot than memorizing your 7000 BTC brainwallet every day for the next 10 years in a Hong Kong jail.
Activity: 393
So still no word from Labcoin?

Now we know this is indeed a scam, what are the v large shareholders who lost 000$ doing about this?

Yes we have reported them to the HK sfc, if anyone wants to join, file a report here:
https://www.sfc.hk/web/EN/lodge-a-complaint/against-intermediaries-and-market-activities/complaint-form/

We also have a lawyer in Italy who is willing to explain our options there. I haven't PMd him yet though. Anyone want to reach out to him?:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bisogno-di-aiuto-per-portare-alla-giustizia-gli-autori-labcoin-307983

We know Fabrizio is still in HK. Alessia is in Italy. Alberto is in HK or Italy.

I know some want to wait till the end of the month before taking action but it is good to start to take some actions now while the iron is hot.

Are you in contact with / part of LCSH on IRC channel labcoin?
If not, would make sens to coordinate efforts.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

Movement from address, if he pays out dics he is not runaway nor scammer as it would be weird at this point. Did he/them screwed up something badly yes but lets not judge too quickly

The paying out of dics (aka divs) is part of the wind-down. He needs to give everything the appearance of an attempt at a legitimate company. That will be the cornerstone of his defence if he ends up in court:

'I tried to make it work but the business just failed, it's not a scam just a failed business, you can't convict me of being a bad businessman'.

So yes expect ever smaller and smaller divs until eventually one day you will get the 'Labcoin declares bankruptcy' statement. Then and only then can any legal proceedings begin. Untill then, 'We are just a business in difficulty'.

True but the lies/deception about their identity is going to look really bad.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

Now we know this is indeed a scam, what are the v large shareholders who lost 000$ doing about this?

Yes we have reported them to the HK sfc, if anyone wants to join, file a report here:
https://www.sfc.hk/web/EN/lodge-a-complaint/against-intermediaries-and-market-activities/complaint-form/

We also have a lawyer in Italy who is willing to explain our options there. I haven't PMd him yet though. Anyone want to reach out to him?:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bisogno-di-aiuto-per-portare-alla-giustizia-gli-autori-labcoin-307983

We know Fabrizio is still in HK. Alessia is in Italy. Alberto is in HK or Italy.

I know some want to wait till the end of the month before taking action but it is good to start to take some actions now while the iron is hot.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Are we getting listed on Bitfunder or Havelock?

Neither. You may get listed in the top 10 bitcoin scam list though

List it on mpex whistle
Activity: 392

I believe someone should take some extreme investigative measures, that in include actually tracking down the suspect(s) IN PERSON to see what they have to say, and what they're up to (I'd like to see what they're driving).  This should probably happen after Oct 15th, though..
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown

money is moving round again

next stop btct!

wtf are you talking about?

Follow the block chain

any address in particular?  Or are you going to keep being vague?

The labcoin adress

I deleted my bookmark to that address when I gave up on my shares.. mind sharing a link?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

next stop btct!

Follow the block chain

The labcoin adress

next stop btct!

Follow the block chain

Pages:
Jump to: