Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 56. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
I've got a new company called scamcoin. I know you guys will invest because if you use the same mentality you used before you will say "well if it really was a scam they wouldn't call it scamcoin!" I can't count how many times guys said it wasn't a scam because the way they were scamming was just plain stupid.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Are we getting listed on Bitfunder or Havelock?

Neither. You may get listed in the top 10 bitcoin scam list though

This made me LOL

LADIES AND GENTS WE'VE BEEN FOOLED !!! it pains me to say it
Activity: 393
Merit: 250

For now, LCSH is trying to get hold of Sam and get some explanations. If Sam/Fabricio/Alissia is/are chilling under a coconut tree in Bora Bora, then we don't really have to worry about finding another exchange.
If not, I don't think they would go for BF as it would be problematic for US shareholders.
Activity: 252

Funny.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

Activity: 252
Activity: 393
Mainly wondering if labcoin is relisted on another exchange. Is their still going to be record that I won 5000 shares. or have they already disappeared, dont need any sarcasm was a gamble to me all the way through, only lost $2000 alot less than most.

BTCT mails a complete list of email-addresses, public BTC-addresses and sharecounts to asset issuers twice per day.

So the asset-issuer of LABCOIN (which afaik is Sam, not TheSwede) has the complete list. The question is whether it will be acted upon.

Also, as Burnside suggested, would be a good idea to login into your BTCT account, go to Account Information and export all csv account history (Portfolio/Trades/Dividends/Deposits/Withdrawals).

EDIT: Make sure to have a valid BTC Withdrawal Address. It could eventually be used as a proof of your account ownership (signed message)
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Mainly wondering if labcoin is relisted on another exchange. Is their still going to be record that I won 5000 shares. or have they already disappeared, dont need any sarcasm was a gamble to me all the way through, only lost $2000 alot less than most.

BTCT mails a complete list of email-addresses, public BTC-addresses and sharecounts to asset issuers twice per day.

So the asset-issuer of LABCOIN (which afaik is Sam, not TheSwede) has the complete list. The question is whether it will be acted upon.
Activity: 219

TheSwede75 has a list of all holders
Activity: 126
legendary
So what happens to the 5000 labcoin shares I had if left untouched

They will continue to serve as a reminder of your gullibility?
Activity: 126
So what happens to the 5000 labcoin shares I had if left untouched
Activity: 766
Our goals remain the same. Once we are trying to establish a steady stream of communication with Sam, like Swede, we have not been able to.
Maybe Sam got run over by a slow freight train
Activity: 518
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
They look exactly the same as any other QFP44 chip, and there must be a million of those.

Fair enough, however didn't Labcoin say because of this packaging they had huge issues with their chips? Somehow magically BTCGarden doesn't?

You have many variants of the package that have an influence on heat dissipation. But of course much more important is the power draw. BTCgarden claims 1.5 - 3.75W per chip. Labcoin's paper chip was calculated to draw 12.8W.

Makes sense, Thanks for the information.
legendary
They look exactly the same as any other QFP44 chip, and there must be a million of those.

Fair enough, however didn't Labcoin say because of this packaging they had huge issues with their chips? Somehow magically BTCGarden doesn't?

You have many variants of the package that have an influence on heat dissipation. But of course much more important is the power draw. BTCgarden claims 1.5 - 3.75W per chip. Labcoin's paper chip was calculated to draw 12.8W.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Figured I would chime in here about the Labcoin Shareholders Representative Group (LCSH), we have basically setup a group now and we are communicating back and forth on #irc and the forums as well. We've been doing our own investigation into the legitimacy of Labcoin and the people that are or were once associated with it. Our goals remain the same. Once we to establish a steady stream of communication with Sam, like Swede, we have not been able to. We still want to help him with getting Labcoin back on the right track or look into the best shutdown method. Once we have anything to share, we will.

legendary
Activity: 210

You scare me. Are you for real?

Crazy, huh?  I could be more like you and post 100 times without saying anything whatsoever of value, but instead I choose to do what I can to make sure that clear records are kept.

There was only one thing of value to be said about Labcoin:  Jesus Christ, it's a LION, GET IN THE CAR!!1! >:3
Some listened, some traded the shit out of it, you, being smarter, held.
Enjoy. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: