Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 677. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
They shouldn't believe me, they should look at the chart themselves and do the maths themselves. Ignoring minor fluctuations, the line on the chart is almost horizontal and gradually heading up. I've already posted the maths in this thread showing why LC will be worth 0.01 BTC, just check the last few pages.

Good God man you are a complete amateur.

'the line on the chart is almost horizontal'?? Are you SERIOUS?! You should think about getting a job with an Investment Bank in the city dude your technical analysis skills are second to none.

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
The chart shows the price climbing gradually.

OMG - look again chump.

lol you can't even read a basic chart (you clearly have no idea whatsoever) so why do you expect the masses to follow your BUY NOW advice?

WHY should anyone believe your BS? Do you have an expert opinion or are you just adding 2+2 and getting to 5?
I wouldn't put my money on your opinion that's for sure.

They shouldn't believe me, they should look at the chart themselves and do the maths themselves. Ignoring minor fluctuations, the line on the chart is almost horizontal and gradually heading up. I've already posted the maths in this thread showing why LC will be worth 0.01 BTC, just check the last few pages.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

lol you can say that about EVERY stock listed on the exchanges right now. So why are LC any different from the rest?? Why shouldn't people take their profits and dump this stock like all the others? Get out now before the big fall if you have any sense. Seriously.

Well if you believe Labcion, they already have the chips in hand. Is there another option available that is this far along in development? If you don't believe it, why bother posting here?
You're not getting any better at this.

The funny thing is you are not refuting any of my points.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

OMG - look again chump.

lol you can't even read a basic chart (you clearly have no idea whatsoever) so why do you expect the masses to follow your BUY NOW advice?

WHY should anyone believe your BS? Do you have an expert opinion or are you just adding 2+2 and getting to 5?

You're not getting any better at this.
If they do manage to pull it off, and if you don't already have a position, it will be difficult to get back in at a reasonable price.

lol you can say that about EVERY stock listed on the exchanges right now. So why are LC any different from the rest?? Why shouldn't people take their profits and dump this stock like all the others? Get out now before the big fall if you have any sense. Seriously.

OMG - look again chump.

legendary

The chart shows the price climbing gradually. If people want to sell their shares a this price it makes no difference to me. I'd snap them up if I had anything left to do so. They'll be sorry 2 weeks from now when LC has a minimum of 0.5% of the network and shares are worth at least 0.01 BTC.

Anyone who sells out before then is making a terrible decision.

If they do manage to pull it off, and if you don't already have a position, it will be difficult to get back in at a reasonable price.
legendary
2/10  Lame attempt, boring.

That's right, ignore what's going on on the Labcoin chart - it's not real after all is it?!
Care to dispute the facts of the Labcoin chart? Is it false? You saying it doesn't reflect reality? NO-ONE is buying this crap now. And the only way is down my friend. lol

I know, don't look at the chart - it will go away (along with your money).

The chart shows the price climbing gradually. If people want to sell their shares a this price it makes no difference to me. I'd snap them up if I had anything left to do so. They'll be sorry 2 weeks from now when LC has a minimum of 0.5% of the network and shares are worth at least 0.01 BTC.

Anyone who sells out before then is making a terrible decision.
legendary

Again, unless they start hashing on time. At that point you throw the chart out the window. Of course if they don't it will be an epic sell off. Should be an exciting upcoming week.

That's right, ignore what's going on on the Labcoin chart - it's not real after all is it?!
Care to dispute the facts of the Labcoin chart? Is it false? You saying it doesn't reflect reality? NO-ONE is buying this crap now. And the only way is down my friend. lol

legendary

lol yes, that will be along just exactly when they say it will - just like all the other dreamers in the btc world.

How many come in on schedule? You really think this is going to happen?

I have said from the start it is highly unlikely LC or ActM will succeed, hence the upside potential. Maybe LC has the team to pull it off and if they do you are going to want to have a little in the pot.
I think they are likely cashing out to seek short term opportunities elsewhere.  

Cashing out is the key term yes. The smart money will take this back down to 0.002. There is no point in hanging onto this right now so may as well take your money while you have the stock sitting right at the top of it's range here.

Nice try but it ain't happening. With 4 Th/s coming online within the next 10 days, the price is only going to go up and will pass 0.01 BTC. People cashing out now are being incredibly foolish as if they wait 10 day, they make 2-3x times as much profit. Remember how quickly ActM went from 0.0025 BTC to 0.009 BTC? LC could just as quickly shoot up above 0.01 BTC, making day trading incredibly risky at this point.

Selling at this moment for the current price is just silly.

Keep dreaming kid. You really haven't got a clue. If there was a 10day turn around on 3x profit you think there would be serious 50k sells going on? You think price would be stagnating below a 2 week old resistance? ha ha ha you are then one having a nice try! You really think you just have to spout enough crap and the masses will follow you? That's not how real money operates. Get ready for a big fall! ha ha
Activity: 420

Cashing out is the key term yes. The smart money will take this back down to 0.002. There is no point in hanging onto this right now so may as well take your money while you have the stock sitting right at the top of it's range here.

legendary

Nice try but it ain't happening. With 4 Th/s coming online within the next 10 days, the price is only going to go up and will pass 0.01 BTC. People cashing out now are being incredibly foolish as if they wait 10 day, they make 2-3x times as much profit. Remember how quickly ActM went from 0.0025 BTC to 0.009 BTC? LC could just as quickly shoot up above 0.01 BTC, making day trading incredibly risky at this point.

Selling at this moment for the current price is just silly.

Unless they start hashing, then you will be screwed.

lol yes, that will be along just exactly when they say it will - just like all the other dreamers in the btc world.

How many come in on schedule? You really think this is going to happen? l
legendary

Unless they start hashing, then you will be screwed.

Activity: 476
wow, major sell off, 50K shares.

This stock has been unable to penetrate .004 for a full 2weeks. And there have been quite a few real tries. Serious investors are now getting out, they know the only way is down - again.

wow, major sell off, 50K shares.

This stock has been unable to penetrate .004 for a full 2weeks. And there have been quite a few real tries. Serious investors are now getting out, they know the only way is down - again.
Jump to: