Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 675. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Cool here comes the no news crash. Bitcoiners are fickle creatures.

Yep, I bet LC have the 20k buy orders sprinkled down the bids.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Archive the FUD for historical purposes.
Activity: 238
Hahah, turns out stevieioio is a ActiveMining bag holder:

But what about the arguments? What does that change?

Don't know what you mean.

Edit~: Do you mean what does clogging up a thread with shit, arguments, lies and pictures of sinking ships achieve? It destroys confidence and makes people sell. You might think they are 'weak 'hands' but the trolling works otherwise it wouldn't happen. It also prevents a company getting it's message out there. Look at all the official posts that have been swept up under a barrage of FUD and forgotten about within 24hrs.

Are you saying he was lying and those figures are incorrect?

You've been spreading shit and telling people to sell ACtM all friggin day. And you really expect anyone to enter a sensible dialogue with you now? Trot off to your cave Troll.

Trying to get scare people into selling Labcoin and at the same time trying to pump ActiveMining.  But, can't even come up with entertaining FUD like the Chinese pixel detectives

Activity: 182
 Cool here comes the no news crash. Bitcoiners are fickle creatures.
What the fuck are you even talking about?  The price of a stock has nothing to do with it's "chart" - it's completely random.

lol, ha ha ha WOW  Shocked what a clusterfuck of morons you have on this thread.

The chart is random? What, in the way it randomly shows price?

Price creates the chart you turgid piece of shit.

Jesus this would be funny if real money wasn't involved. I can't wait to take your money moron.

The price of a stock in the future isn't defined by what it's chart looks like in the past.  If it turns out the chips are twice as fast as predicted, the stock will go up - it doesn't matter at all what the chart looks like. If the chips don't work, the price will go down. Doesn't matter what the chart looks like.

People who think they can predict what a stock is going to do in the future based on it's "chart", all this "technical analysis" mumbo jumbo are delusional.   The chart is randomized - it's biased towards the 'true' price but it goes up and down on the basis of completely random decisions by however many people are involved in the stock.

The idea you know what the "big money" people are doing is completely laughable. Not that there aren't "big money" people who are chartists - but they are also idiots.

People have no idea what they're talking about - someone was blabbing about a "short squeeze" a few pages back - but you can't short stock on BTCT.co, there can't ever be a "short squeeze" People hear various terminology on stock trading repeat it without any idea WTF they're talking about.

There's a mix of people in these forums, people who understand technology and people who think they're genius day traders who know nothing about the technology they're investing in and nothing about economics and can't do math but just stare at charts and think they can predict the future.
legendary
This weeks forecast: 100% chance of FUDshowers

Temperatures could be dropping in the evenings and causing freezing, beware of falling FUDcicles.

LC could prevent it if they release updates. Should be plenty of info leading up to hashing. If they keep quiet, it could get ugly again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This weeks forecast: 100% chance of FUDshowers

Temperatures could be dropping in the evenings and causing freezing, beware of falling FUDcicles.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Anyone here who is willing to sell some reasonable put options in the next days with an expiration date of 2013-09-13 (12 days from now) or later? Wink

Volatility over the last.. 3 days: 13.190% (mean .003667), 7 days: 41.425% (mean .003383), 14 days: 60.192% (mean .002995), 21 days: 81.208% (mean .002545), 30 days: 84.325% (mean .002288).

--

On topic:

We know that there should be 2000-2500 sample chips, the given chip specifications were 4.7 GH/s and LAB said they are going to deploy 4-6 TH/s soon. But I've never read that all chips are being deployed or similar. Furthermore I assume they are called sample chips for a reason. Anyway, 2500 * 4.7 TH/s = 11.75 TH/s != 4-6 TH/s => garage chips hashing at 30-50 % is not a legit implication.

Though this doesn't rule out that the sample chips might be indeed garbage chips. Smiley
Activity: 434
This thread is a mess to try to keep up with. Has LC management released any info on why they've been unable to follow through with locking founder shares? Is there any explanation available as to why/how the 6Th/s became 3-4Th/s? Serious questions. The OP was last edited in July so there's no consolidated information.
Nothing so far on the locking of shares. They don't seem to want to do that.

How the 6TH/s became 3-4Th/s: They probably sold the rest. From Swede's update:

- The first run of chips are expected to arrive within a week. This is a 2500 chip run and Labcoin expects at least 2000 chips to be of "production quality".
- From these chips some will be send to DYI projects and parties that have expressed interest in volume orders from the coming serial production run.

They said they would and then didn't and don't discuss it any more. Not a great sign.

From OP:

Chip Specs: Multi-core 130 nm chip with power consumption of: 2.7 w/Ghash. Each chip runs at 4.7 GH/s @ 12.8W

4.7*2000 = 9400

Why is this number dwindling so quickly? Now 2500(20% of which are expected to be garbage?) chips = 3-4Th/s? The global hashrate continues to march ever higher and the small portion of the network LC was expected to capture with their first small chip run keeps shrinking. Also not a great sign.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Tell this to whoever did not buy at IPO price mate  Cheesy Wink Grin
I am relaxed and eating my pop corn while you sweat trying to save my ass lol

No worries, have a look at your 'BTC count' and get ready to see it half. If that's OK by you it's certainly OK by me. Enjoy.
What the fuck are you even talking about?  The price of a stock has nothing to do with it's "chart" - it's completely random.

lol, ha ha ha WOW  Shocked what a clusterfuck of morons you have on this thread.

The chart is random? What, in the way it randomly shows price?

Price creates the chart you turgid piece of shit.

Jesus this would be funny if real money wasn't involved. I can't wait to take your money moron.
Activity: 476
here comes the Sunday sell off...
Activity: 392
This thread is a mess to try to keep up with. Has LC management released any info on why they've been unable to follow through with locking founder shares? Is there any explanation available as to why/how the 6Th/s became 3-4Th/s? Serious questions. The OP was last edited in July so there's no consolidated information.
Nothing so far on the locking of shares. They don't seem to want to do that.

How the 6TH/s became 3-4Th/s: They probably sold the rest. From Swede's update:

- The first run of chips are expected to arrive within a week. This is a 2500 chip run and Labcoin expects at least 2000 chips to be of "production quality".
- From these chips some will be send to DYI projects and parties that have expressed interest in volume orders from the coming serial production run.
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1498
Tell this to whoever did not buy at IPO price mate  Cheesy Wink Grin
I am relaxed and eating my pop corn while you sweat trying to save my ass lol
legendary
Listen I don't want to take over this thread, I came on for a while to give you guys a heads up that's all. Just be very very careful. I'll leave it at that. Like I say, you can't say you were not warned. I don't want to come on here in 2weeks to see you all going 'WTF just happened' but fear that is exactly what will happen. Bon Voyage.

Unless, of course, they start hashing. See you in 2 weeks!
The price action (chart) is strong for LC. We are at highs and have sustained them for days. There is no technical weakness.

'We are at highs'? Utter BS. No highs have been sustained you fool - new highs have been rejected, repeatedly, for a full week.

Listen guys the big money sees through your BS. You can't convince them and they are about to dump a big one all over this stock. The chart never lies and the experienced money know this.

A note for the small investors out there - get out now, take your profits and come back in 2weeks. You might find this company sucks eggs by then.

What the fuck are you even talking about?  The price of a stock has nothing to do with it's "chart" - it's completely random. People who think they can predict where stocks will go based on the chart and nothing else are completely ridiculous.

I'm sure there are plenty of delusional people with more bitcoins then sense trying to guess where this stock is going to profit short term on the share price. I'm sure it can go up and down.  Sensible people are investing on the basis of how much money this company is going to make off of it's chips by mining.  Not trying to "read the chart" and guess where it's going to go over the weekend.
Listen I don't want to take over this thread, I came on for a while to give you guys a heads up that's all. Just be very very careful. I'll leave it at that. Like I say, you can't say you were not warned. I don't want to come on here in 2weeks to see you all going 'WTF just happened' but fear that is exactly what will happen. Bon Voyage.

Activity: 392
lol steve doesn't have any ACtM and never has had any. You can check my post history on that, not been on their thread in weeks except 2mins ago to slag them off. Terrible company and I told them that 3months ago.

So... why are you here? Just to save us? How noble.
legendary
steve is just mad because he is left holding the bag with his ActM shares  Cheesy

Terrible company and I told them that 3months ago.

Now that I can agree with. LOL
Jump to: