Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 69. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Less than 24 hours until trading halts on BTCT and we have no information regarding a new exchange.

There are many, many new questions that need to be cleared up before an exchange will list this stock.

Please provide an immediate full update on the status of finding a new exchange.  Be detailed.

Time is of the essence on this issue.  Delays of any sort are harmful to shareholders and share value.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I think now people buy shares just to bet there's a slight chance they will buy back all shares with remaining BTC, if they are pushed hard enough.

What evidence has been provided that there is any remaining BTC? 

Sam promised evidence, but he has not followed through.

No evidence at all. We don't even know whether 'Sam' exists or not.  

Those buyers are just gambling. After all, now 10000 shares cost less than 2 BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think now people buy shares just to bet there's a slight chance they will buy back all shares with remaining BTC, if they are pushed hard enough.

What evidence has been provided that there is any remaining BTC? 

Sam promised evidence, but he has not followed through.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Do we know who holds the 7,000 bitcoin or what's left of it?
legendary
Activity: 882
legendary
Someone just bought 10,000 shares.

Not sure what illness that person has, its probably serious.

Howard's story- http://pastebin.com/rQfbUA8d

TheSeven has contacted Howard and confirmed that this email came from him.

Please explain this sentence in particular- "But, the chip has never been actually taped out."

What are you hashing with, Labcoin?

Activity: 574
Any comment on the email responses from Howard Wang that were posted to IRC and reddit in the last few days?

Are they genuine?
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

Less than 24 hours until trading halts on BTCT and we have no information regarding a new exchange.

There are many, many new questions that need to be cleared up before an exchange will list this stock.

Please provide an immediate full update on the status of finding a new exchange.  Be detailed.

Time is of the essence on this issue.  Delays of any sort are harmful to shareholders and share value.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
They won't get far.

I'm sure they fucked over some Chinese people that are easily within reach of them
Activity: 252
So a week ago labcoin confirmed that Howard Wang moved on and that they are looking for his replacement, but now we get a confirmation from Howard himself that he never finalised the chip design, and that he left more than a month ago.

So labcoin has been looking to replace him for over a month?! No tapeout for the 130nm chip?!  WTF!
Activity: 672

Who exactly was labcoin_dev who participated in the IRC Q&A?

They reported they were Howard Wang's assistant, but Howard Wang has said he has no idea who they are.

Please explain this discrepancy and provide their full identity, including their name. 

Newsflash: it's a scam and they are gone.

Who exactly was labcoin_dev who participated in the IRC Q&A?

They reported they were Howard Wang's assistant, but Howard Wang has said he has no idea who they are.

Please explain this discrepancy and provide their full identity, including their name. 
Activity: 560
It's officially the 7th BTCT can close any time now, the scary part now starts, what will happen with my already worthless shares.

Howard has reported that he never turned over the the design files for the chip to Labcoin.

Without the design files, they could not have manufactured his chip.

What are they hashing with?

a few avalons, or renting hashers

Howard has reported that he never turned over the the design files for the chip to Labcoin.

Without the design files, they could not have manufactured his chip.

What are they hashing with?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1nke2k/an_overview_and_update_of_the_labcoin_scam/

who are you? Fabrizio Tatti the owner of iTec Pro Limited, behind Labcoin this is the official presentation, here I am writing, but with the name of the nominee director (Samuel Noi) that I took the company in Hong Kong because I want to avoid direct exposure, various risks, etc.
legendary
Labcoin now almost 10 times less than IPO.
Pages:
Jump to: