Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 700. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Question is what will happen to these companies when icedrill releases 300th.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
What's so hilarious to me, is that I've been saying that AM price would drop to 2.x due to competition for months now and Vela and his buds from the AM spec thread called me a troll, delusional and that the price would soon hit 10 BTC.

Vela's predictions are based on hopes and wishes.

No. I simply stated that Labcoin's 2nd gen ASIC will not be that long behind AM's. Do you not understand English?

AM's 2nd gen chips will be out later than KnC's 28nm ASICs. AM is therefore clearly doomed to failure!!!!!

AM is doomed by future competition?  And how is Labcoin immune to competition that already exists?

Who is hoping and wishing now?

That was sarcasm. And really, not even subtle.

Well he may be guilty of overstating his true feelings but its not quite sarcasm because Mabsark harped on competition for AM for weeks and weeks.  And as of yet he has no concern about the competition labcoin faces.

Labcoin isn't selling at 5 BTC per share!

But what does this have to do with the existing competition Labcoin faces?  If you are correct and AM price fell due to future competition, why are you not concerned about Labcoin's immediate competition?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I've nothing to say, therefore i will tell total bullshit story.

Last night i had a romantic night with fabrizio tatti.
We made tender love and such,. After that he told me that it was one big scam
and that he was laughing at all of you!

Except me, because i was in his bed.

( This is how i feel reading back the last couple of pages.. it's like 4chan but than even worse )
Activity: 476
Your not a member?

BTW if you watched, your prolly have them for that price right?

I have a few shares that I got at .0025, but I hesitated to put in too much with those big dips.  The risk, at this point, is too much for me right now.
Activity: 266
You are boring, if you want LC shares, just buy @ market price and pay for your mistakes.
Nah, I watched those flash crashes happen last night. I think I'll just wait for the FUD party to scare everyone again.  

Why buy at .0032, when you can get it for .0018?

Your not a member?

BTW if you watched, your prolly have them for that price right?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
65 vs 28 is not much difference for a year or so. energy cost saving will be more important in the future as opposed to the near future
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
What's so hilarious to me, is that I've been saying that AM price would drop to 2.x due to competition for months now and Vela and his buds from the AM spec thread called me a troll, delusional and that the price would soon hit 10 BTC.

No. I simply stated that Labcoin's 2nd gen ASIC will not be that long behind AM's. Do you not understand English?

AM's 2nd gen chips will be out later than KnC's 28nm ASICs. AM is therefore clearly doomed to failure!!!!!

AM is doomed by future competition?  And how is Labcoin immune to competition that already exists?

Well he may be guilty of overstating his true feelings but its not quite sarcasm because Mabsark harped on competition for AM for weeks and weeks.  And as of yet he has no concern about the competition labcoin faces.

Labcoin isn't selling at 5 BTC per share!
You are boring, if you want LC shares, just buy @ market price and pay for your mistakes.
Nah, I watched those flash crashes happen last night. I think I'll just wait for the FUD party to scare everyone again.  

Why buy at .0032, when you can get it for .0018?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
What "evidence" do you have of AM's Gen2?
The word of someone who has delivered lots of hardware to date.

How much hardware has LC delivered?

The word of someone who has delivered lots of hardware to date.

How much hardware has LC delivered?
Let me guess, you're wearing a Friedcat t-shirt ?

so, no evidence then?

you could post a picture of yourself, it doesn't take long.

as soon as you give me the btc you've put into LC, I'll post a pic of myself.

nah, I'm not selling  Cool
Activity: 392
Yes there is, AM has Gen2 in the works.  LC hasn't even delivered on Gen 1.  There is absolutely no reason to assume that LC will even deliver Gen 2 at this point.
LC has Gen2 in the works too.... possibly longer than AM.
oh really?  do you have evidence of that?

Enough evidence to know that it is happening. TheSeven is working on it (for months now). He has enough reputation in the bitcoin community that I don't consider him a liar.

so, no evidence then?

as soon as you give me the btc you've put into LC, I'll post a pic of myself.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

AM is doomed by future competition?  And how is Labcoin immune to competition that already exists?

And how is Labcoin immune to competition that already exists?

They are going to launch less hash rate than the competition currently has, but 2 months from now!

And then, they are going to release their 65 nm tech after everyone else releases 28 nm tech.

Grin

and you're here to ... what exactly ? buy back ?

oh snap, I must have hit a nerve with that last one!  Grin

so, no evidence then?

so, no evidence then?

They are going to launch less hash rate than the competition currently has, but 2 months from now!

And then, they are going to release their 65 nm tech after everyone else releases 28 nm tech.

Grin

and you're here to ... what exactly ? buy back ?

Grin
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
has any "real" thing  released ?
New Website?
New Chip?
any explanation?
or only new excuse ?

we still got nothing  Since IPO to now

Sure, We have "Photoshop Image" , "A lot Excuse", and no more

Excuses for what exactly? Sticking to their timetable?

I mean real thing,
think about that, since IPO to now
what we have?
a old web site with nothing, and  "Text" News. I mean something real like a picture of there Sample hips, or PCBA or Miner in test....

I think they can take 5 minutes take a Picture of the Prototype Chips, not only Text News
Jump to: