Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 789. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Why should it be 10btc a share?  please collaborate. I'm not following it

Would mean a market capitalization for LC of 100 million BTC. Obviously makes a lot of sense. Roll Eyes

And also it could never reach it as everyone would sell way before 10 BTC/share
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Would mean a market capitalization for LC of 100 million BTC. Obviously makes a lot of sense. Roll Eyes
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
ok... another one who found a cosy place on my ignore list.

please stop replying to him.
It reminds me of icebreaker.

Someone should give him aswell a orange IGNORE button he deserves it ^^

Any shareholder will believe this. Price should be 10 BTC/share. At 0.002 shareholders already doubled their money without any results. Anyhow this is fair , price is made by demand.
Activity: 126
Lets do that, 10x is minimum Smiley

Apparently a lot of buyers agree.

You guys waiting for the 0.0016 shares missed your chance 2 days ago. The train is gone.

yeah I see, but no prob. Anyway, is the asset now undervalued? I'm talking about current value, taking the updates into consideration, not future value.
Activity: 182

You guys waiting for the 0.0016 shares missed your chance 2 days ago. The train is gone.

Some people just mad they missed the train but there is hope. The train haven't fully left the station yet. They can still jump on or convince themselves this is scam and will never work. Makes no difference to me.
Activity: 420

Activity: 266
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
It doesn't matter how many multipliers early investors got on their money. What matters is the value of the company, and I think that based on that the price is still low. It's my personal opinion, based on past experiences. I made 10x my money with ActiveMining for example, and based on what I have seen, I think it still has space to grow more.

But time will tell. We can come back to this post in November  Smiley
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Any shareholder will believe this. Price should be 10 BTC/share. At 0.002 shareholders already doubled their money without any results. Anyhow this is fair , price is made by demand.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
I have invested in quite a few BTC securities by now, and I wouldn't be surprised if the price gets to 0.007 to 0.01 by November/December based on the promised hash rates and expected dividends. I don't think it's a bubble, actually I think it's still under priced.
It seems that the bubble is not over Smiley also the bid wall looks grate .

Bubble? Thats not a bubble Wink
Wait until company mines and makes revenue!
Activity: 837
It seems that the bubble is not over Smiley also the bid wall looks grate .
legendary
Activity: 882
What percentage of ownership does the 10,000,000 shares represent? Because 75% dividends on profits of only 30% ownership are much lower than if they were 75% of all operations at 100% ownership. Anybody know?

10m shares = 100% of the company.  Only 7m shares were distributed in the IPO. The other 3m shares were deposited in the BTCT.co accounts of the founders, bringing the total to 10 million.  They'll get their cuts through the dividend process, just like everyone else (Although I would assume they're also going to get paid a salary).

So i guess the 75% of profits, is from the 70% ownership? or from 100% ownership?

So for example say profit is $1,000 dollars for the whole 100% company. Will we get 75% of $1000 or 75% of $700 which is our share?
You will get your shares * 0.75 * 1000 / 10000000.
Activity: 238
What percentage of ownership does the 10,000,000 shares represent? Because 75% dividends on profits of only 30% ownership are much lower than if they were 75% of all operations at 100% ownership. Anybody know?

10m shares = 100% of the company.  Only 7m shares were distributed in the IPO. The other 3m shares were deposited in the BTCT.co accounts of the founders, bringing the total to 10 million.  They'll get their cuts through the dividend process, just like everyone else (Although I would assume they're also going to get paid a salary).

So i guess the 75% of profits, is from the 70% ownership? or from 100% ownership?

So for example say profit is $1,000 dollars for the whole 100% company. Will we get 75% of $1000 or 75% of $700 which is our share?

If you can't do math like this yourself, I guess you shouldn't really be investing in things like this.

Anyway, the shareholders would get 75% of $1000.  Each share would get $1k/10m = 1/10th of a cent, if the profits were only $1,000.
Activity: 560

10m shares = 100% of the company.  Only 7m shares were distributed in the IPO. The other 3m shares were deposited in the BTCT.co accounts of the founders, bringing the total to 10 million.  They'll get their cuts through the dividend process, just like everyone else (Although I would assume they're also going to get paid a salary).
Activity: 560
Indeed Ytterbium!

"It's not worth buying unless under 0.002." hahahaha

0.02 or much; much more when hashing begins, chips come and sell and the company runs on full speed!

While I'm here, I'd just like to give a shout-out to everyone from two weeks ago who felt they were left holding the bag when the price was nearing IPO-

Hope y'all held on - cheers, boys!

I've been thinking of all those people in such a rush last week to sell at 0.0015 or so.

Amazing what a few days of patience can do for you sometimes.

These prices wont stay up for long. It's just because there was news. In a couple weeks the price will be down again. It's not worth buying unless under 0.002.

There will be more news when they actually get their chips.  And more news when they get their PCBs and people who get samples report back what they find.  And then there will be more news when they get up and hashing, as well as when they place their next production orders.
Activity: 420

It's going to stay over 0.002.   It's dipped towards it a couple of times and come back up.  If you're hoping for 0.0016 shares again, you're going to be out of luck.

Agreed.  Only bad news or delays would cause that, and right now things are only looking good.

I dont think so, there is still movement, it's gonna change

Keep on hopin' for those cheap shares!
Jump to: