Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 794. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Secondly, it's a horrible investment, you break even in 1 year if they maintain 2%.
I mean in the real world it's still 100% ror, so it's great, but for the Bitcoin world it's pretty bad
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I'm sorry current BTC price they equate to $1.20/share without hardware sales, with hardware sales I guess $2-3/share dividends which seems like utter bullshit.

I guess you missed the part where it says "Dividend Per Share Per Year". That works out to 0.00019231 BTC per week. Why does that seem like utter bullshit?

I guess you also missed the fact that those numbers are not official and are just one persons guess.
legendary

Clicking is not difficult, trying to figure out what the hell you are talking about is though. Those tables were not even produced my a member of the Labcoin team.

The only value in that table which is actually factual is the value for "Bitcoins Per Block". Everything else in the first table is based on time, which is variable and based on luck. It seems wrong to me to measure bitcoin against time because of that and far more logical to use bitcoin per blocks. With 1 round being equal to 2016 blocks, bitcoin per round is a far better choice than bitcoin/day, bitcoin/week or bitcoin/year.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Johny if you don't like the numbers than just move on to KNC or something. No one is forcing you to spend $4k on it and I don't think anyone wants to convince you to either. Its your money, do whatever you want it.

If you want my opinion, I think its better to compare Labcoin to Asicminer. They will pay dividends from both mining and hardware sales. I still think labcoin is a good buy but no one knows for sure. There is always uncertainty. If you want something that is a sure thing buy asicminer. They pay dividends every Wednesday.

Don't care about dividends care about the best value for my money. For $4k I can get KncMiner 200GH here for the same price you get about 70GH. Yet people come and spew bullshit out of their mouths, pretending like LabCoin is so much cheaper. Knc is $20/gh while LabCoin is $2/GH. Scroll up a few more posts where you'll see a person tell me I can get 2TH for $4,000.

People don't even know what the fuck they are buying and TheSwede won't clarify anything to his potential and current investors, they want people to be confused, so when they don't ROI in over 10 years, it will be too late.

I already made my ROI on share prices alone. I think it will spike again once they start dividends and one more time when they have 50GH online. Even if it fails I'm ok with it because I'm willing to lose any money I put into BTC. I'm not quitting my day job any time soon.
Activity: 392
Don't care about dividends care about the best value for my money. For $4k I can get KncMiner 200GH here for the same price you get about 70GH. Yet people come and spew bullshit out of their mouths, pretending like LabCoin is so much cheaper. Knc is $20/gh while LabCoin is $2/GH. Scroll up a few more posts where you'll see a person tell me I can get 2TH for $4,000.

People don't even know what the fuck they are buying and TheSwede won't clarify anything to his potential and current investors, they want people to be confused, so when they don't ROI in over 10 years, it will be too late.
Nobody is "spewing bullshit out of their mouths", you simply don't understand that you're not buying a damn miner here, you're buying shares in a company.
Just go and buy yourself a KnC if it's really just too far above your head to understand.
That is $1

.01BTC X $100 = $1/share or todays prices
.01BTC X $120 = $1.20/share profit

The stupid dollar price doesn't matter one little bit here. This is a bitcoin stock.
If it makes you happy to think in dollars, yes, right now, 0.01 btc ~= 1$. Good job on that math.
Since clicking is so hard. Those numbers above at 10% equate to $1/share profit, without Sales!!!

I thought you were referring to something in the wall-of-text post you linked.

According to the sheet, at 10%, it would equate to ~0.01 BTC/share/year profit (not 1$ Roll Eyes ), and that is excluding miner sales (which are important).
That means that going by current labcoin share price of 0.0025 BTC, it would see 400% APR on mining alone, which is fucking huge.

Anyway, I personally don't believe Labcoin will be able to hold and sustain 10% of the market, that is wishful thinking.
But it really doesn't need to do that to be a great company and a fantastic investment.

That is $1

.01BTC X $100 = $1/share or todays prices
.01BTC X $120 = $1.20/share profit

Johny if you don't like the numbers than just move on to KNC or something. No one is forcing you to spend $4k on it and I don't think anyone wants to convince you to either. Its your money, do whatever you want it.

If you want my opinion, I think its better to compare Labcoin to Asicminer. They will pay dividends from both mining and hardware sales. I still think labcoin is a good buy but no one knows for sure. There is always uncertainty. If you want something that is a sure thing buy asicminer. They pay dividends every Wednesday.

Since clicking is so hard. Those numbers above at 10% equate to $1/share profit, without Sales!!!

I thought you were referring to something in the wall-of-text post you linked.

According to the sheet, at 10%, it would equate to ~0.01 BTC/share/year profit (not 1$ Roll Eyes ), and that is excluding miner sales (which are important).
That means that going by current labcoin share price of 0.0025 BTC, it would see 400% APR on mining alone, which is fucking huge.

Anyway, I personally don't believe Labcoin will be able to hold and sustain 10% of the market, that is wishful thinking.
But it really doesn't need to do that to be a great company and a fantastic investment.

I'm sorry current BTC price they equate to $1.20/share without hardware sales, with hardware sales I guess $2-3/share dividends which seems like utter bullshit.
doesn't matter going by their numbers at 10% You'll make about $1/Share

Over what time frame? You wont make anywhere near 1 USD/share from a single dividend payout. You'll make that easily from selling IPO shares though. 1 USD is about 0.01 BTC and the share price will easily surpass that.

I was going by their numbers that they posted in the OP, I guess they are all bullshit lol

You'll have to quote them then as I see no such numbers in the original post.

sorry not OP a few replies below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2814645
Since the discussion is already running hot I would like to point out that Labcoin is a ASIC development, production, sales and mining project. NOT a mining bond.

Trying to extrapolate a value based purely on hash-speed over time will likely not result in a correct valuation.

Cheers!

Absolutely! I hope people understand this.
You're better off comparing it to ASICMINER, which essentially has the same business model.
And looking at their share price and the resulting potential price for Labcoin.. let's just say there's still a lot of room.

Over what time frame? You wont make anywhere near 1 USD/share from a single dividend payout. You'll make that easily from selling IPO shares though. 1 USD is about 0.01 BTC and the share price will easily surpass that.

I was going by their numbers that they posted in the OP, I guess they are all bullshit lol

Either he's a grade A troll or he's just misinformed.
legendary

Jump to: