Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 8. (Read 1079974 times)

Sou
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
(Bitcoin related text here)

Hey, Sammy, how are you enjoying our $7,000,000?

Having some caviar on a yacht somewhere?  How's Monaco this time of year?

Ha, "Sam" - wonder what his new name is. Anyone here ever buy counterfeit passports? Do you get to pick the name that goes on it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Hey, Sammy, how are you enjoying our $7,000,000?

Having some caviar on a yacht somewhere?  How's Monaco this time of year?
Activity: 560
I still find it incredibly odd that an actual physical business as owned by Fabrizio would (if that is the case) be willing to stand behind any form of scam, and I can assure everyone here that both me and Burnside did what we at the time considered a very fair due diligence of the project before we ever considered having anything to do with any part of the listing process.

I know this was posted a long time ago but.. care to elaborate on what kind of DD you guys actually did?
looks like you didn't even verify that the people involved in Labcoin actually existed.

Yes we spoke with "Sam" on the phone due diligence complete.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I still find it incredibly odd that an actual physical business as owned by Fabrizio would (if that is the case) be willing to stand behind any form of scam, and I can assure everyone here that both me and Burnside did what we at the time considered a very fair due diligence of the project before we ever considered having anything to do with any part of the listing process.

I know this was posted a long time ago but.. care to elaborate on what kind of DD you guys actually did?
looks like you didn't even verify that the people involved in Labcoin actually existed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

The only sort of mysterious thing left here is that transaction with the 240,000 shares just before the dividends stopped.  Those shares had been locked, then they were unlocked, listed for sale, and purchased in a matter of minutes.  So it's safe to assume it was some sort of insider action.

But...

Why?  

If they knew it was a scam, and they were coming to the end of it...why bother moving share around at all, much less for money?

That part is still very puzzling to me.

offload shares knowing that bad PR will force the price down so you can buy back cheaper...
check the forums but say nothing.. watch the hysteria drop the price down further...
focus on getting more hashing power online so that you can feign legitimacy and suck more people into buying thus forcing the price back up.
realise that you are completely incompetent and that the forum users have discovered that you don't actually have your own chips and are preparing to hunt you down much quicker than you had anticipated....

cut and run...

end of labcoin story.

im still hoping they catch him and make him pay back the remaining money... its a long shot but hey..

The only sort of mysterious thing left here is that transaction with the 240,000 shares just before the dividends stopped.  Those shares had been locked, then they were unlocked, listed for sale, and purchased in a matter of minutes.  So it's safe to assume it was some sort of insider action.

But...

Why? 

If they knew it was a scam, and they were coming to the end of it...why bother moving share around at all, much less for money?

That part is still very puzzling to me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Karma will catch him

Haha no. There's no such magic thing as karma.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Karma will catch him

And we'll send RadioHead's Karma Police in after him? I'll take good old prosecution (persecution?) over the hopes that "it'll all even out in the end."

Activity: 169
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring
shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

Last Active:    Today at 04:57:41 PM

Goodbye Labcoin!

We are here to stay and everyone who is having doubts will have to change his opinion once we show what we achieved.
Again, we advise anyone to purchase more shares now that they are cheap.

VERY VERY CHEAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Well, they showed what they achieved.  They achieved 7000+ of our btc. 

And they're gone.

Completely.

Another case showing how cheap Alberto Armandi, the scammer's (scum of the earth)TALKING is.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring

Goodbye Labcoin!

We are here to stay and everyone who is having doubts will have to change his opinion once we show what we achieved.

And they're gone.

Completely.

Another case showing how cheap TALKING is.

Goodbye Labcoin!

And they're gone.

Completely.

Activity: 448

Goodbye Labcoin!

Activity: 210
Dunno.  Does this count as integrity?

Wow... Thank you Crumbs ...
We would love to reward your effort for bringing this to our attention. If you would like please provide us with a Bitcoin address.

Once again thank you so much!

HavelockInvestments.com

Lol, no thanks.  Spend it on stepping up your game.
I have no problem with scams as a whole, it's your laziness and sloppiness that irks me.
Try to take pride in what you do, so that your victims could have the dignity of knowing that that they were scammed by a dedicated professional.
Activity: 393
NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

Any bitcoins sent to 1EpdhQNyr2H288XXaiT7ho7vg1qHHLg8hq will count towards the Make pankkake stop posting Fund.

This entails all Bitcointalk posting, IRC on any channel having bitcoin in its name, same with subreddits (though I have no reddit account, thank god), etc. Since most of this activity is public, it is very easy to check.

Current price is 0.1337 BTC per day. For example, if 0.1337 BTC is sent, I will have to shut up for at least 24 hours - any slippage is considered void and I have to redo it. If less is sent, nothing happens until the next 0.1337 tranche happens. For example, I get 0.1, nothing happens, after a while someone else sends 0.04, then it happens. That way, you can pool your desire to shut me up.

Troll for hire... The Bitcoin community is so lucky to have outstanding members with such impeccable integrity.
legendary
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
A lawsuit.
Seriously.
Labcoin shareholders truly are the most retarded ever, and there is serious competition.

That ignore button is starting to grow brighter and brighter. You don't add to the conversation, how soon before you're chatting alone with Crumbs?

To his defense, he made 1 good funny post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptostocks-labcoin-official-thread-self-moderated-312830

Yeah, I laughed at that too. In my opinion though, his funny and insightful posts are outweighed by constant troll grind of pointless "you're all fucked" comments. Judging by the color of his ignore, I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Onward with the lawsuit. If nothing else, making this guys life hell for the next few months or years would be a boon for the community.
Activity: 393
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
A lawsuit.
Seriously.
Labcoin shareholders truly are the most retarded ever, and there is serious competition.

That ignore button is starting to grow brighter and brighter. You don't add to the conversation, how soon before you're chatting alone with Crumbs?

To his defense, he made 1 good funny post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptostocks-labcoin-official-thread-self-moderated-312830
legendary
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
A lawsuit.
Seriously.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Small update on the situation,

We are still collecting evidence and organizing it for the complaint, every day there is coming in new evidence and more people joining us, we like to make the complaint as complete as possible before we submit it. We are in the final stage of finalizing the contract with the lawyer, and when that is done there will be an announcement made how to proceed by LCSH, our official Labcoin Share Holders Representative Group informations account.

Thank you for your support.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
A lawsuit.
Seriously.

So? Whats your solution?

I support the lawsuit since i want this scammers go to jail leading to a cleaner bitcoin community when scammers see its not the easy robbery anymore. I doubt we will see much bitcoins back though personally i dont care so much about since if at all i only could get a tiny fraction of my loss back.

So what is your criticism about?

He's critisism is about he's small penis size.
Pages:
Jump to: