Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 3. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
If he would take responisibility he would long ago contacted LCSH like he promised first.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Well he takes no guilt or responsibility because he 'didnt know'
Activity: 798
https://twitter.com/Portabello75

I guess that is Theswede75?

well that was easier than my idea.. now we got him make sure he goes on the complaint.
since he made no public apology for misleading investors we have to assume he was in on it and then let the authorities decide his fate.

im not sure how the laws are in the USA but receiving proceeds of crime is a crime itself in some countries.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
https://satoshibet.com
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
If I were a labcoin victim or potential cointerra customer, Id be sure to let cointerra know how I felt about them hiring theswede.
Activity: 602
i have seen theswede on BTC-E a few times (a few months ago though)....

Yup, sast time he appeared was 2 months ago: http://trollboxarchive.com/byid.php?id=31079711

if authorities need him they can find him there...

BTC-e is a virtual market with his offices located in Bulgaria and registered under a shell company in Lefkosia. Not sure how the Italian PD is going to get Theswede75 there. But as said previously, theswede75 name is common knowledge, he used to work for Spideroak and... Cointerra!? just found this 2 days old press release:

http://cointerra.com/1000th-terraminer-bitcoin-miner/

Daniel Larsson, Press Officer

+1 (512) 270-6050

[email protected]

cointerra hired theswede to do PR? holy crap. well at least this time he's not representing a scam

BTC-e is a virtual market with his offices located in Bulgaria and registered under a shell company in Lefkosia. Not sure how the Italian PD is going to get Theswede75 there. But as said previously, theswede75 name is common knowledge, he used to work for Spideroak and... Cointerra!? just found this 2 days old press release:

I meant they could get interpol to trace his IP address if they really needed to... I'm sure they could honey trap him somehow... the guys behind Labcoin weren't very smart and he probably isn't a hardened cyber criminal either.. just a regular guy hiding because he knows he is in shit for helping to promote a scam... BTC-E is a well run and secure site but that doesn't mean the people who use it are good at hiding and covering their tracks.

anyways as you already pointed out.. there are probably easier ways to find the guy...

if worst comes to worse someone can go to the press with this story.. just look at Mt GOX they are eating up that story because it gives them a chance to bash Bitcoins.
the banks /press/ and police are all over it.
also italy is the home of the paparazzi... if the police cant find Alberto and his friends.. im sure some  paparazzi press guy with a scooter could if the story was juicy enough lol

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
i have seen theswede on BTC-E a few times (a few months ago though)....

Yup, sast time he appeared was 2 months ago: http://trollboxarchive.com/byid.php?id=31079711

if authorities need him they can find him there...

http://cointerra.com/1000th-terraminer-bitcoin-miner/

Daniel Larsson, Press Officer

+1 (512) 270-6050

[email protected]

theSwede should also be implicated since he was also part of this organization

Swede is given a pass jail card because he lost some coon too and didn't realize the truth.

I've always been of the opinion his a liar and he got you lot into this mess with his reputation. He deserves justice.

theswede was documented to have made big money (north of 1,000btc) of his part in this scam, he escaped former location on a flight soon after.

I don think this has been proven though. But it has surely been included in the investigation report.

well, where he told me he was was certainly not where his IP was coming from

I was referring to the 1000 BTC payment. I m sure he's running/hiding, both him and "sam" have been "inactive" on the forum since 28 November and 30 November respectively.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/theswede75-90389
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/labcoin-120219
But proving he got payed 1000BTC from Labcoin he's a bit more tricky (not saying he hasn't)

i have seen theswede on BTC-E a few times (a few months ago though).... if authorities need him they can find him there...

Swede is given a pass jail card because he lost some coon too and didn't realize the truth.

I've always been of the opinion his a liar and he got you lot into this mess with his reputation. He deserves justice.

theswede was documented to have made big money (north of 1,000btc) of his part in this scam, he escaped former location on a flight soon after.

I don think this has been proven though. But it has surely been included in the investigation report.

well, where he told me he was was certainly not where his IP was coming from

I was referring to the 1000 BTC payment. I m sure he's running/hiding, both him and "sam" have been "inactive" on the forum since 28 November and 30 November respectively.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/theswede75-90389
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/labcoin-120219
But proving he got payed 1000BTC from Labcoin he's a bit more tricky (not saying he hasn't)

TheSwede75 behaviour is very strange to say the least. While at the beginning I though his support/involvement was due to his negligence to check the company's background (something any known and respectable member of the community should have done before throwing their full support), in the aftermath he just disappeared.
On his few appearance on BTC-e trollbox, he said he was cooperating with the investigation. We all know this is false. He never got back to any members of the LCSH group who repeatedly tried to contact him.
At this point, his real name (which is common knowledge) is included in the lawsuit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Swede is given a pass jail card because he lost some coin too and didn't realize the truth.

eve
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
scams will continue as long as noone is held accountable. why is alberto not arrested or in jail yet? what about his accomplices. i know that the attention is on mtgox now but these people should have been investigated and arrested a long time ago

Hello everyone,

The criminal complaint against Labcoin was filed on Friday to the Polizia Postale, so now we just wait for the Police to do their work, a process that I guess will take some time.

I got the submission receipt released by Police from the lawyer, and the lawyer said that "They seemed quite interested to the matter.", so I would say thats some good news.

I will of course keep you all updated about the case, but I don't want to give out too much information. I know that most of you would like to see some results in the next weeks, but a more realistic time frame is probably, that we will see some results in the next months or so. 

I would like to thank you for the donations that I got Smiley, I got back the BTC that I used to pay for the missing part of the invoice, plus a little extra. I paid the missing part first, because I wanted the invoice to be fully paid, when the lawyer got the signed complaint, so that he would submit it as soon as possible.

Everyone who is involved must contribute SOME amount of BTC, else they risk the possibility of what that may mean if any of the funds are recovered  Lips sealed

Thanks VS

ThrillHou, thank you for your enthusiasm for trying to get people to donate, but the matter of fact is, that if there will be a court case against Labcoin , then ALL people who joins that and seeks for compensation from Labcoin, will have the right to their share, no matter if they donated or not.

To everyone helping out, answering questions here in the thread and all who donated,

Thank you for your support,

virtualspade

Activity: 602
scams will continue as long as noone is held accountable. why is alberto not arrested or in jail yet? what about his accomplices. i know that the attention is on mtgox now but these people should have been investigated and arrested a long time ago
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
HK-Police wont hurt probably though a lawyer can handle these things for you. When you file a complain directly you have to handle all corresponcy with the police alone. They wont receive it and Alberto is done.

hk police handle complaints in english perfectly fine.

aye they do..
 HK reminds me so much of china town because everybody is chinese but they can all understand english.......

but the legal complaint is in Italian and Fabrizio is in Shenzhen which is part of mainland china.

I suppose it couldn't hurt to get HK involved too incase Fabrizio ever goes back there.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Its not that Fabrizio and Alessio are spared. They have a part in this but they claim they "were used". So at the moment what we know is that Alberto most probably is the scammer. But its an open investigation. The police can ask Fabrizio and Alessio, they can hunt down Alberto to ask him and so on. At the end they will have an image what was happening and they will know who did was and who is guilty. Thats why virtualspade isnt claiming someone is guilty from the start. And it does not mean that anyone is spared when hes guilty.

look, i agree with you BUT!! a big but...
is that money has been spent on a lawyer in ITALY, to just FILE a complaint
i posted a link that anyone can use to file a complaint DIRECTLY with the HK police - that costs NOTHING- free, no lawyers necessary

i'll borrow this from nike - just do it!

I'd rather be paying lawyers to know that something is getting done than having us talk about what could be done for free.

Everyone agrees that Fabrizio and Alessio are persons of interest at this point. They have information, at the least, that may be helpful and indeed, it will be up to the police to investigate the matter thoroughly.
Pages:
Jump to: