Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 857. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Burnside, many people got screwed over. How can you so easily let this go?
Why aren't you doing everything you can to get us our shares?

It's hardly about the shares anymore for me. It's how this is being handled what annoys me most at this point.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Just accidentally canceled my order. Feels good  Cool

oh god i laughed so hard, mostly because i almost did that too
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Quick warning...

DO NOT TRY TO EDIT YOUR ORDER QUANTITIES.

An order quantity edit (bug, sorry, just discovered...) removes the existing order and places a new order at the appropriate amount.

Obviously new orders are blocked right now, so really it's just deleting your order.

I'm going to quickly fix this bug and assume that those of you that tried to game the system by editing your quantity did so by "accident" ...

If you really, truly meant to cancel your order, then by all means go ahead and do it again.  Wink

Cheers.

Haha nice one one burn XD
That explains those few thousand that are missing

now they are the only ones missing as a result of rounding.
Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Burnside - when will the btc not used be released?
Quick warning...

An order quantity edit (bug, sorry, just discovered...) removes the existing order and places a new order at the appropriate amount.

Obviously new orders are blocked right now, so really it's just deleting your order.

I'm going to quickly fix this bug and assume that those of you that tried to game the system by editing your quantity did so by "accident" ...

If you really, truly meant to cancel your order, then by all means go ahead and do it again.  Wink

Cheers.

Can we safely spend the coins that were bid but now are over the adjusted amount?

+1
Activity: 448
I'm going to bed - if at any point sense befalls burnside or swede, and the sensible thing is done, please make sure you give everyone a good 18-20 hours. We aren't all american.

your first smart move today.

one up on you clearly ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Quick warning...

Cheers.

Haha nice one one burn XD
That explains those few thousand that are missing
Activity: 420
Quick warning...

Cheers.

Can we safely spend the coins that were bid but now are over the adjusted amount?
Activity: 238
well not quite - burnside can't tell the time, and his site was fucked for 3 hours. He's the victim, nice one, he'll profit nicely from the frenzy to follow.

Oh please.  You're the one who said you wanted to "profit from the frenzy" - The people who got their shares are the ones who have been paying attention to Labcoin and think it's a good long-term investment, and bid as soon as it was possible, there was PLENTY of time.

Speculators who just want to flip the stock and can't be bothered make sure everything is good to go ahead of time got burned.

*YOU* don't want this....

That's right, and neither did Labcoin. And right now, they own the shares.   No one owes you free money dude.  
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer

Doh, do it again please.  It's probably back now.   Wink

I was trying to be lenient with the people "accidentally" canceling their orders via the quantity edit feature.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
We don't want this - for sure a whale would come in and dilute everyone's share to <1%..then hold their own auction style ipo...

Who the ***** are *WE* here? You mean "those who were lucky" etc.

I thought rules were made to be followed. I was wrong.
I'm going to bed - if at any point sense befalls burnside or swede, and the sensible thing is done, please make sure you give everyone a good 18-20 hours. We aren't all american.

your first smart move today.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Quick warning...

Cheers.
Its a little disconcerting to see how flippant burnside is about $2mil of investment....

The right thing to do would be to re-open bidding for 24 hours - we only lose a single day and EVERYONE gets an ACTUALLY fair opportunity to invest.

We don't want this - for sure a whale would come in and dilute everyone's share to <1%..then hold their own auction style ipo...

Fair, I would assume most though

please stop it already, its over.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
How is it for people  Who made an Order after  3 PM  CST  but before the Freeze??
Its a little disconcerting to see how flippant burnside is about $2mil of investment....

The right thing to do would be to re-open bidding for 24 hours - we only lose a single day and EVERYONE gets an ACTUALLY fair opportunity to invest.

Fair, I would assume most though

I wouldn't mind 1000 shares... better than this absurd situation.
Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

agreed
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
https://btct.co/security/LABCOIN

My bid got prorated now its ready
6981732   0.001000

Seems to be missing a few thousand rough rounding it
Jump to: