Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 853. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
edit: thanks freedomno1 Wink

No problem believe it or not this thread was only 10 pages yesterday about 15 hours ago so it was a lot easier to find stuff  Grin

Page 7-64 All today

yeah, but IPO all today too Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
edit: thanks freedomno1 Wink

No problem believe it or not this thread was only 10 pages yesterday about 15 hours ago so it was a lot easier to find stuff  Grin

Page 7-64 All today
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

These ipo's are reminding me of the new alt-coin every hour nonsense a few weeks back in the alternate cryptocurrencies forum. Those damn scam coins showed just how greedy people can get over things like this.

It's not even close to being that bad. But it's coming if Labcoin skyrockets....

I imagine it's a lot easier to create an alt coin than it is to create an ASIC.
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
With all this fuss about everybody wanting as many shares as they can get...i wonder who will be the first to sell  Shocked
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
What's everyone's weighted avg say?  Mine says  0.0010025, is this including the fee I assume?

yea
cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets

Before it went through did it say you still had an order? Or did that disappear?

It showed up as an order before that.
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
So we'll see how things pan out, but looks like the board will be pretty small considering one would have needed to bid at least 500 btc to get a spot from the IPO.
There are terms to get a board seat?
I missed them, could you point them out please?

Here you go Lohi

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg2833732;topicseen#msg2833732

REGARDING: BOARD SEATS

I believe we have decided that we will be selling a form of 'Board Seats'. A board seat share holder will be any share holder that owns 200.000 shares at any point. If the ownership falls below 200.000 shares the owner will no longer be considered a 'board seat' owner.

We are still working out details regarding the type of project involvement and information flow board seat owners will be entitled to, but I figured I should release this information as soon as I could. IMPORTANT: We do not encourage people to purchase large blocks of shares for the sole purpose of reselling or as purely a 'status symbol'. Board seat owners will not be required to take part in any decision process or contribute any knowledge to the project but we encourage board seat investors to work with the Labcoin team in developing our product, marketing and plan the future of Labcoin.com

More information regarding 'Board Seats' will be made available soon. I am currently at around 90% that board seats will be instated but do NOT purchase shares solely for this purpose.

To become a board seat owner an investor need only purchase a total of 200.000 shares or more through BTCT.CO. No private sales will be made, and at no point will we allow manipulation or exemption from the BTCT.CO rules or our pre-set total share amount of 10.000.000
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
So we'll see how things pan out, but looks like the board will be pretty small considering one would have needed to bid at least 500 btc to get a spot from the IPO.

Who the hell really knows anymore.  Swede kind of threw everything out the window when the IPO filled up so quickly.

Yeah, exactly, I'm guessing that they will change pretty soon. Originally owners of 200,000 shares. But I've been watching the feed every once and a while and I've only seen one.

Anyways, interesting day. Reminds me of the btc hype of this spring.
Activity: 189
I think you need 250.000 shares for a board seat but after the ipo they will have to lower this because i dont think there are many with 250k shares.
Activity: 158
What's everyone's weighted avg say?  Mine says  0.0010025, is this including the fee I assume?
Activity: 123
Errrm, what's going on.

Damnnit, I had my order in before the cut off time and now my order isn't showing up? Is this happening to anyone else, or am I just getting screwed?

Mine went through -- it looks like the purchasing script is still running.

Before it went through did it say you still had an order? Or did that disappear?

Activity: 602
no shares, bitcoins frozen.... awesome! so many bugs - yipee!

i do understand that it's all last min hack job. just sucks
cp1
Activity: 616
Stop using branwallets
Errrm, what's going on.

Damnnit, I had my order in before the cut off time and now my order isn't showing up? Is this happening to anyone else, or am I just getting screwed?

Mine went through -- it looks like the purchasing script is still running.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Who the hell really knows anymore.  Swede kind of threw everything out the window when the IPO filled up so quickly.
Activity: 123
Errrm, what's going on.

Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
Activity: 574
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
real time on top left of btctctc
Jump to: