Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 881. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 182

Also, if you think gaming the system is wrong, then they shouldn't have setup the system like this.

OK, ALMOST everyone has already posted their bid. The IPO has been posted several hours. The majority of new bids are most likely folks trying to game the system.

I am not 100% how Burnside is handling everything "behind the scenes" at BtCT.co but I am sure that he is doing everything he can to assure a fair distribution. I also think that perhaps the relatively short time between solution post and lock-in time together with the fact that we are not clearing out any placed orders at or over IPO price will lead to a at lest "as fair as possible" IPO distribution.

I need a drink.

+1 beer
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
This is exiting  Grin

I would have liked more shares than I will get but I'm really happy that the Labcoin IPO is such a success. Now go beat ASICMINER!
Activity: 224
this ipo is crazy
all stocks down due to new share distribution idea

rollercaster.

who will win ?

burnside. huge fees Smiley

I think the stocks that are falling is at least mostly due to (from what I hear) ASICMINER posting a slightly lower dividend then expected.

Also, if you think gaming the system is wrong, then they shouldn't have setup the system like this.

OK, ALMOST everyone has already posted their bid. The IPO has been posted several hours. The majority of new bids are most likely folks trying to game the system.

I am not 100% how Burnside is handling everything "behind the scenes" at BtCT.co but I am sure that he is doing everything he can to assure a fair distribution. I also think that perhaps the relatively short time between solution post and lock-in time together with the fact that we are not clearing out any placed orders at or over IPO price will lead to a at lest "as fair as possible" IPO distribution.

I need a drink.
Activity: 223
this ipo is crazy
rollercaster.
who will win ?

Tip the man! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
15 million shares   OH   NO...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
this ipo is crazy

rollercaster.

who will win ?

So now over 14 million shares have been put down, this means we will all be averaged out to at least 0.002 per share at this current time.

Am I correct?

No, it means you will get half the shares you bid for at .001, the rest will stay as BTC in your wallet.

+1

Increasing demand only decreases total amount of shares distributed per order. It does not raise asking price (until asset is unlocked for public trading and share owners are allowed to sell/buy at will at market price)
Will this be the largest IPO in Bitcoin history?

Not sure if anyone has kept stats on things like this.

Interest wise, it probably is. Value wise I think 7k BTC does not even make top-10 (I could be wrong)

Please do something with the ddos, I cannot bid now.

why are you even bidding? bid @0.001 for as much BTC as you would like to, and just stop refreshing the site, nothing is going to happen.

i guess every1 adding up their bids to match their original bid size
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Activity: 223
Somebody is ddos'ing. it can't be just real people.
Stop please, it's 2AM here and I need to go to sleep.

I can't help feeling
I could have had it all.....

http://youtu.be/cZkz52ryoAY

Activity: 728
cryptoshark
just canceled my order above 0.001, cant put another due to ddos
can we have a timer ?
how about adding the time that site is under the ddos to the counter?

Interest wise, it probably is. Value wise I think 7k BTC does not even make top-10 (I could be wrong)

why are you even bidding? bid @0.001 for as much BTC as you would like to, and just stop refreshing the site, nothing is going to happen.
Activity: 182

As weird as it may sound to you. You are part of the DDoS.

We are what we hated.

As weird as it may sound to you. You are part of the DDoS. Let's all take a deep breath and stop pressing F4 or whatever  Grin

+1 Cheesy
Activity: 770

As weird as it may sound to you. You are part of the DDoS. Let's all take a deep breath and stop pressing F4 or whatever  Grin
Jump to: