Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 878. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
When and how will the excessive BTC be returned?

This is a crucial question.  Please respond with a definitive answer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I've seen this happen before on BTC-TC.  I'm sure he'll get it sorted.  Stay calm.   Wink

I have no problem if they show up within a hour.
I do have a problem with the assholes on this forum acting like it's a good thing that i'm being cut off.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

I just found out about this ipo...a hour ago...i quickly did some reading and decided to send some coins. (i found out because i noticed all the other shares were down and i was trying to figure out the reason)
Sorry, i rarely visit this sub forum. I'm late. So what? They told us till what exact minute we can buy and i should be allowed to buy (bid) till that exact minute!

You people are complete asses. You laugh at me because i'm cut off from bidding. How sick is that?

You snooze you loose? But seriously he never mentioned holding deposits until the release of the shares, I wouldn't worry that's the case. Though it's a great idea.
That is ridiculous. That means there is no way for me to spend my 1 BTC to get my 1000 shares. I have never heard of anything this silly. Those who bid late shouldn't get to bid at all. That is how a real IPO works.

How are people bidding now "late"? The IPO hasn't happened yet.
Activity: 457
Cheesy @ all the people trying to send more BTC to their account to increase their bid. Decreasing the % overall, but trying to game and get more shares for yourself.

I don't have any shares, you idiot! I want to buy shares! Like i should be allowed for another hour and 15 minutes! Wtf is wrong with you?

Then the above doesn't apply to you, does it? You are just a casualty... Maybe things will get sorted.
legendary
Activity: 1386
So we have to rebid? I am at work and having no way to bid. I thought this was going to start at 8:00 pm est. The plans have changed so many times. Do I need to just bid at .001 or higher?

only at .001, and as much as you can. only bid volumes count up till the cap, which is still unknown.

The amount of shares in the IPO remains at 7 million. Only the distribution percentage per investor varies with bid volume (this is how I understand it). Total share volume remains also unchanged at 10 million shares.

Don't understand what this means. Last night I bid 1000 shares at .001 for 1 BTC. What does this mean for me now?

It means that you will be included in the IPO. How many shares you get will be determined by how many people have bit at or above .001. All shares will be sold at .001.

If there are 20,000,000 shares on the orderbook at 4PM ET at or above .001, everyone will receive 35% of their number of shares on the order book at

20,000,000 on orderbook at or above .001
7,000,000 available shares
7,000,000 / 20,000,000 = .35

So, if you have an order for 1000, you will only receive 350 shares for BTC.35

That is ridiculous. That means there is no way for me to spend my 1 BTC to get my 1000 shares. I have never heard of anything this silly. Those who bid late shouldn't get to bid at all. That is how a real IPO works.

If it makes you feel any better, they could have just released it to market price and you wouldn't have gotten any shares for .001. Bid was already up to a minimum of about .001020 and slowly increasing...
Activity: 406

there won't be any. 7 000 000 shares will be sold for 0.001 a piece. Regardless of bid price

If he is seriously blocking people from sending coins then that is seriously messed up.
I want to buy shares just like the rest of you. I'm allowed to buy shares for 1.5 hours and he is stopping me.

I seriously doubt this is the case, but you had plenty of time to prepare for the IPO.

This.

I just found out about this ipo...a hour ago...i quickly did some reading and decided to send some coins. (i found out because i noticed all the other shares were down and i was trying to figure out the reason)
Sorry, i rarely visit this sub forum. I'm late. So what? They told us till what exact minute we can buy and i should be allowed to buy (bid) till that exact minute!

THIS

You fucking dick!

If he is seriously blocking people from sending coins then that is seriously messed up.
I want to buy shares just like the rest of you. I'm allowed to buy shares for 1.5 hours and he is stopping me.

I seriously doubt this is the case, but you had plenty of time to prepare for the IPO.

You people are complete asses. You laugh at me because i'm cut off from bidding. How sick is that?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
it will show, but not sure if it will show before cutoff time.  I have had one confirmation on the site, 11 confirmations in my wallet
how do I know the confirmation # on the site?

Look at Account Balance in your Wallet. It will show pending deposits to the right and the number of confirms.

Thanks, I see 2/3 Confirmations now, nothing was showing before.
Activity: 457

This.
Activity: 378
So we have to rebid? I am at work and having no way to bid. I thought this was going to start at 8:00 pm est. The plans have changed so many times. Do I need to just bid at .001 or higher?

only at .001, and as much as you can. only bid volumes count up till the cap, which is still unknown.

The amount of shares in the IPO remains at 7 million. Only the distribution percentage per investor varies with bid volume (this is how I understand it). Total share volume remains also unchanged at 10 million shares.

Don't understand what this means. Last night I bid 1000 shares at .001 for 1 BTC. What does this mean for me now?

It means that you will be included in the IPO. How many shares you get will be determined by how many people have bit at or above .001. All shares will be sold at .001.

If there are 20,000,000 shares on the orderbook at 4PM ET at or above .001, everyone will receive 35% of their number of shares on the order book at

20,000,000 on orderbook at or above .001
7,000,000 available shares
7,000,000 / 20,000,000 = .35

So, if you have an order for 1000, you will only receive 350 shares for BTC.35

Activity: 642
I've seen this happen before on BTC-TC.  I'm sure he'll get it sorted.  Stay calm.   Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
my guess is that Burnside has a service that checks transactions on the block chain and updates the site.  That service may be having the same difficulty talking to the database and doing the updates as we are trying to reach the site.

Yes, I see 2/3 Confirmations on the site now, no worries.
Cheesy @ all the people trying to send more BTC to their account to increase their bid. Decreasing the % overall, but trying to game and get more shares for yourself.

I don't have any shares, you idiot! I want to buy shares! Like i should be allowed for another hour and 15 minutes! Wtf is wrong with you?
it will show, but not sure if it will show before cutoff time.  I have had one confirmation on the site, 11 confirmations in my wallet
how do I know the confirmation # on the site?

Look at Account Balance in your Wallet. It will show pending deposits to the right and the number of confirms.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
my guess is that Burnside has a service that checks transactions on the block chain and updates the site.  That service may be having the same difficulty talking to the database and doing the updates as we are trying to reach the site.
legendary
Activity: 1311

N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I had 1/3 confirmations on BTC-TC, and 13 in armory, now I don't show any in BTC-TC, where did those coins go?

I'm having the exact same issue. Coins gone from sending wallet and not in receiving wallet on BTCT.
Jump to: