Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 880. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
So we have to rebid? I am at work and having no way to bid. I thought this was going to start at 8:00 pm est. The plans have changed so many times. Do I need to just bid at .001 or higher?

only at .001, and as much as you can. only bid volumes count up till the cap, which is still unknown.

The amount of shares in the IPO remains at 7 million. Only the distribution percentage per investor varies with bid volume (this is how I understand it). Total share volume remains also unchanged at 10 million shares.

Don't understand what this means. Last night I bid 1000 shares at .001 for 1 BTC. What does this mean for me now?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So we have to rebid? I am at work and having no way to bid. I thought this was going to start at 8:00 pm est. The plans have changed so many times. Do I need to just bid at .001 or higher?

only at .001, and as much as you can. only bid volumes count up till the cap, which is still unknown.

The amount of shares in the IPO remains at 7 million. Only the distribution percentage per investor varies with bid volume (this is how I understand it). Total share volume remains also unchanged at 10 million shares.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The coins i'm sending there are not showing up.

This is not good.
Activity: 224
Just to be clear: the times given are 4 PM EDT and 3 PM CDT, not EST and CST.  Just in case you someone is doing a conversion online they are not an hour off!

Swede: correct me if I'm wrong on this, but just wanted to fix your mistake to avoid later confusion!

I would have to ask burnside to be 100% certain but I am assuming 3 pm as being 1h 30 min from this post. There could do course have been a miss in communication but I do not believe so.

Edit: in my European-ness I did actually not realize that there was a difference between the two.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Anyone else having problems depositing BTCs? 9 Conformations and nothing showing up in the btct wallet.
same here
Activity: 302
Anyone else having problems depositing BTCs? 9 Conformations and nothing showing up in the btct wallet.

Same problem - I'm at three confirmations right now, nothing showing in wallet. Burnside isnt in the business of stealing bitcoins, I'm only worried they dont get in before 4pm ET
Activity: 158
Activity: 126

Activity: 238
So is there a cap on orders?  It seems that the smaller players who don't have a lot to spend and that actually believe in the company and want to hold for a while are getting screwed because at the rate we're seeing it might be 10 or 20% of the shares we initially ordered.  

I hoped there would be but it sounds like there won't. Kinda sucks that the most shares will go to the people who can order double/triple/whatever what they actually want.

They may be doing a cap internally and not mentioning it to prevent people from opening multiple accounts though.

Bid at 0.001
Activity: 378
Activity: 158
So is there a cap on orders?  It seems that the smaller players who don't have a lot to spend and that actually believe in the company and want to hold for a while are getting screwed because at the rate we're seeing it might be 10 or 20% of the shares we initially ordered.  
Activity: 302
I think we should extend time to bid - been trying to place since announcement and havnt been able to. The incentive here is to throw in some bids then just ddos the site so my ratio stays higher...
Activity: 560
Just to be clear: the times given are 4 PM EDT and 3 PM CDT, not EST and CST.  Just in case you someone is doing a conversion online they are not an hour off!

Swede: correct me if I'm wrong on this, but just wanted to fix your mistake to avoid later confusion!

then my tiny little countdown is correct, isnt it?

Not sure, but it is currently 2:19 PM EDT, so the bid cutoff is in 1 hour 41 minutes.

(I'm only guessing they meant daylight time, not standard time, since that is what the US is currently observing.)
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Bid cutoff in:

Timer removed. End time: 2013-07-31+15:00:00

Edit: Two clocks in the same post show the same time for unknown reasons.

then my tiny little countdown is correct, isnt it?
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
@ TheSwede75

It seems safe to say that Labcoin has hit their goal to raise funds for the first run of production. Perhaps i'm getting ahead of myself, but is there an ETA on when production is set to start?
Activity: 245
i have to thanks for your great work.
Activity: 560

Jump to: