Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 909. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
200 btc is a lot for a board seat (not unreasonable though) AM's board seats were at like $6k

Absolutely true, but that was when bitcoin was valued far lower. Today a board seat (of course due to vast increase in ASICMINER valuation as well) would be around $1.8 million..

Would the board seats, and shares for them, be purchased off BTCT by any chance or is everything going through the exchange.
Activity: 224
200 btc is a lot for a board seat (not unreasonable though) AM's board seats were at like $6k

Absolutely true, but that was when bitcoin was valued far lower. Today a board seat (of course due to vast increase in ASICMINER valuation as well) would be around $1.8 million..
In another thread Labcoin they would be giving away free USB miners in August - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2562535

I will be watching to see if Labcoin are a man of their word.

The production schedule is slightly delayed since the IPO and our move from 180nm to 130nm but we do still intend to offer prototypes as soon as possible for the forum to verify.
I think at least 24 hours notice would be good as well.

Be aware, the IPO will take 7000 Bitcoin. I doubt this will happen "within a very short timeframe".

We are just trying to be fair and allow as many people as possible the opportunity to invest if they wish. We have already had a fairly large amount of requests/questions from investors interested in fairly large purchases so we don't hold option as impossible the IPO will fill quickly.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

I am assisting Sam and the Labcoin team in the IPO, and yes. We will most likely give people a few days advance notice before IPO is released on BTCT.CO both in this thread and a separate IPO thread under /securities

I am just wondering why Labcoin doesn't officially announce that you are the assistant of their company.
Sorry for my concern.

He's right in the prospectus:

About Labcoin

Reference staff and contacts

Fabrizio Tatti

- Founder and sole owner of iTec-pro Ltd

- Brief CV : http://cn.linkedin.com/in/fabriziotatti

Samuel Noi

- Nominee Director of iTec-Pro Ltd and PR representative for Labcoin.

Howard Wang

- Team Leader at Research Institute of Tsinghua University in Shenzhen

- Master's, Electronic Science and Technology Tsinghua University in Integrated Circuits & Systems

- Bachelor's, Electronic and Information Engineering Beijing University Aeronautics and Astronautics

Michael Sparmann (theSeven)

- Bitcoin expert, contributor for Open-Source FPGA Bitcoin miner

- Generalist software developer, touched most layers from electronics to web development

- Background on low level software (down to the hardware interface, bare-metal software, operating systems, kernel, etc.

Daniel Larsson (TheSwede75)

- Marketer, member of Bitcointalk, group-buy manager and bitcoin enthusiast. Acting as communications assistant with Labcoin.com in IPO and marketing.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Activity: 187
interested and reserved.  Grin
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Any update?

The IPO is being finalized and a draft has been sent to Burnside @ btct.co
We are expecting to finalize the last details soon and are hoping to launch the IPO within a week.

Are you a part of the Labcoin team? It sounds like you are. Let me know if you will provide a few days in advance notice before shares are actually traded. Thanks.

I am assisting Sam and the Labcoin team in the IPO, and yes. We will most likely give people a few days advance notice before IPO is released on BTCT.CO both in this thread and a separate IPO thread under /securities

I am just wondering why Labcoin doesn't officially announce that you are the assistant of their company.
Sorry for my concern.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Can we do something smaller? 150k shares perhaps?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Be aware, the IPO will take 7000 Bitcoin. I doubt this will happen "within a very short timeframe".
Activity: 238
Activity: 465
Very interested.  Also very interested in the board seats how many shares do you think were looking at for that.

We are yet to make a decision on whether to create a board-seat style advisory board. If we do however we would want to keep the seats to a maximum (theoretical max) of maybe 20 and hence the share amount would be fairly high. Probably in the neighborhood of 200.000 shares or more (200 BTC @ IPO price).

Please confirm this before the IPO. Keep up the good work, you've got my attention and I hope the best for your endeavor.

We will confirm or deny the availability of "Board Seats" before we release the IPO shares for sale. Now time for a few hours of sleep. Hoping to wake up to more votes!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Very interested.  Also very interested in the board seats how many shares do you think were looking at for that.

We are yet to make a decision on whether to create a board-seat style advisory board. If we do however we would want to keep the seats to a maximum (theoretical max) of maybe 20 and hence the share amount would be fairly high. Probably in the neighborhood of 200.000 shares or more (200 BTC @ IPO price).

Please confirm this before the IPO. Keep up the good work, you've got my attention and I hope the best for your endeavor.
Activity: 182
 Cheesy I got my eyes on you. Hope you get approved soon
If you are an owner of 10+ litecoinglobal shares, you should vote on the IPO on BTCT.co
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Btct listing interesting observes

Activity: 154
Jump to: