Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 99. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IIIIII====II====IIIIII

I think Burnside would not manually transfer their bitcoins to them after realizing they had dumped 2mil of their shares on the market.

Well it would be illegal for him to do that so I think he would have to.

Also they could be selling the shares under multiple accounts after transfering them around btc-tc so he might not know whose BTC he is clearing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You are delusional. 150btc for someone that already made 7000+ is NOTHING. Come on!!

Maybe you are right and they have abandoned their 2Mill shares and are happy with what they have. But I think spending a few hours a day clicking a mouse for 150btc is worth anyones time.

Ofcourse the statement about the Q and A could have been their last desperate attempt at a pump to hike price so that they could off load the 2Mill at a better price - maybe they hoped for 0.001. That would have made them 2000 Btc.

btw Just because someone has a different point of view to you does not make them delusional.
I think Burnside would not manually transfer their bitcoins to them after realizing they had dumped 2mil of their shares on the market.
Activity: 560
1. LabCoin has 0GH/sec right now, their payments of .05 have stopped.
2. They don't have chips/boards and won't be getting them fixed by at least October 15th
3. Sam didn't do a QA, missed another deadline
4. There is no Team, besides Sam
5. Before BTCT shutdown price is going to go below .00001

MAKE SURE YOU BUY MORE SHARES! SO YOU CAN LOSE 50% EVERY DAY
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
You are delusional. 150btc for someone that already made 7000+ is NOTHING. Come on!!

Maybe you are right and they have abandoned their 2Mill shares and are happy with what they have. But I think spending a few hours a day clicking a mouse for 150btc is worth anyones time.

Ofcourse the statement about the Q and A could have been their last desperate attempt at a pump to hike price so that they could off load the 2Mill at a better price - maybe they hoped for 0.001. That would have made them 2000 Btc.

btw Just because someone has a different point of view to you does not make them delusional.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
i doubt it, i think they have packed their suitcase and they're 'off to barbados',no announcements, nothing,  they can run and hide, for a a while, they'll be caught eventually though and be looking at 5 years minimum jail time i would suspect

Edit - i'm basing this by them taking down the miners and giving no correspondance
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
The current price is still ridiculously high if labcoin where a pure moneygrab and run. Its still selling for 1/4 of its IPO when most investors hoped this could be Asicminer 2.0. The current price is at a point that would have been more reasonable from the start for a high risk venture that may or may not yield limited amounts of 180/130nm chips so late in the game, the price is not reasonable for a venture that would have been proven a scam.

My guess is that there is some truth to the lie and once the price has sunk further there will be another pump and dump PR push showing some stuff that should have been shown months ago, along with bold promises and vague statements about who is who. And right now, they are buying back their own stock, which is why its not 0.000001 yet.

I think you summed it up

In addition to it all we will likely see 2-5 TH within a few days backed by there PR which would cause the buying frenzy.  

Then the final sell off

THEY HAVE SENT THEIR CHIPS/BOARDS OUT NOT GETTING ANYTHING BACK UNTIL OCTOBER 15TH
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
The current price is still ridiculously high if labcoin where a pure moneygrab and run. Its still selling for 1/4 of its IPO when most investors hoped this could be Asicminer 2.0. The current price is at a point that would have been more reasonable from the start for a high risk venture that may or may not yield limited amounts of 180/130nm chips so late in the game, the price is not reasonable for a venture that would have been proven a scam.

My guess is that there is some truth to the lie and once the price has sunk further there will be another pump and dump PR push showing some stuff that should have been shown months ago, along with bold promises and vague statements about who is who. And right now, they are buying back their own stock, which is why its not 0.000001 yet.

I think you summed it up

In addition to it all we will likely see 2-5 TH within a few days backed by there PR which would cause the buying frenzy.  

Then the final sell off
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
How do you know labcoin hasn;t got multiple accounts creating a fake wall using a tiny percentage of the stolen money just to buy time

I dont know that. Im just predicting at least one more pump and dump before the lights go out. Even I could pull off a story and some pics credible enough to convince a non trivial part of (no offense, generally extremely gullible) posters/investors here.

Anyway, dont take that as investment advice.

No one is buying! Look at the order book.

Buying or having open bids doesnt change a lot.

And right now, they are buying back their own stock, which is why its not 0.000001 yet.

They have sold 1Mill of what they were not supposed to already and are probablly onto the other 2Mill by now. They are selling in small batches to maximise take home pay. Right now they have about 400btc worth of LC they are trying to dump. There are not enough buyers and price is plummeting so they might only make 150btc on selling it all. That is still worth fighting for, 150btc in a few years will be a small fortune.

This is worth doing a Q&A for...

Q&A doesnt matter anymore, they missed another deadline who cares about a q&a we know their answers already anyway. Chips are gone until October 15th and will probably be delayed until november the end.
And right now, they are buying back their own stock, which is why its not 0.000001 yet.

They have sold 1Mill of what they were not supposed to already and are probablly onto the other 2Mill by now. They are selling in small batches to maximise take home pay. Right now they have about 400btc worth of LC they are trying to dump. There are not enough buyers and price is plummeting so they might only make 150btc on selling it all. That is still worth fighting for, 150btc in a few years will be a small fortune.

Yes sell while you can
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com

KS
Activity: 448

This is worth doing a Q&A for...
IIIIII====II====IIIIII

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

How do you know labcoin hasn;t got multiple accounts creating a fake wall using a tiny percentage of the stolen money just to buy time
JMG
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
With the current Labcoin reputation, no exchange will accept it. Then it's gone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
We may need to start pricing Labcoin in litecoins soon. 1 satoshi might be too high of a price for a share.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
If Labcoin is really devious, this is his plan exactly. Miss deadline, panic sell off, bring miners back online, panic buy. Profit.

That would get them locked up in prison for stock manipulation and end their reputation forever. It is in no way a feasable plan, the court cases would shut them down. It is illegal full stop.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

Activity: 672
Looks like Labcoin left the building.

I wonder if we will here from TheSwede again.
Activity: 728
Did they even contact Ukyo?? Anyone knows?

I do not know that but it seems that btct might be resurrected sometime in the near future:

https://btct.co/security/CIPHERMINE-PT (check out the NEWS)

The resurrection would probably recreate the exchange with a fresh slate, with issuers having to reapply. And I don't see any way how Labcoin would be accepted by any serious exchange in its current state.
Pages:
Jump to: