Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 103. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Maybe I have you mistaken for someone else then, nevermind :p.

No, you haven't. He was just lying before. Or maybe he is lying now.
Either way, his words mean absolutely nothing.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
I'm off to NEOBEE and ActM as I see a real future there.  Wink

I hold ActM and would advise you to stay away. No evidence ActM will be successful.

And Neobee can't sell all their IPVO shares...
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
Just woke up, so, I assume Q&A didn't happen, right?

Correct, and the final nail in the coffin.  We are just waiting for the catalyst to trigger the final panic sell off which will kill Labcoin.  Personally I'm amazed it hasn't happened yet.

What is strange is that Labcoin was online most of the day yesterday... online and offline like a dozen times... and then they don't do the Q&A? So strange...

They are stalling for time.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

I hold ActM and would advise you to stay away. No evidence ActM will be successful.
Activity: 420

Correct, and the final nail in the coffin.  We are just waiting for the catalyst to trigger the final panic sell off which will kill Labcoin.  Personally I'm amazed it hasn't happened yet.

Low bids, huh?
www.coinschedule.com

What is strange is that Labcoin was online most of the day yesterday... online and offline like a dozen times... and then they don't do the Q&A? So strange...
myBitcoin.Garden

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The Q's are plentiful, A's are in short supply though.
Not true if A stands for accusation. Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
The Q's are plentiful, A's are in short supply though.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Don't believe anything you read here.

Don't believe anything you read here, the manipulation is strong
myBitcoin.Garden
Don't believe anything you read here.
Activity: 462
That's it,  I'm all out.  Salvaged 70% of investment having been a shareholder for just over a day and am still pleased I bought in at 0.0004 and took the risk.

Unfortunately the silence surrounding this Q&A became deffening for me and has utterly convinced me that this is indeed a scam.

I called it a scam hundreds of pages ago because I really thought it MAY have been.  More recently I decided to take a risk on the fact that it MAY NOT have been.

This has been a very convincing and well played deception on the part of those who called themselves Labcoin.

My parting words are, 'Please do as I have done and salvage whatever coins you can.  Take the loss and move on otherwise you really will be left with zero.   I'd give it two days at best, nearer 24 hours.'

I wish you all the best of luck bringing these people to justice.

Haha, a couple of days back you were so mad at the obvious FUD's that people spread about this legitimate company.

No I wasn't bro.  Wink

Maybe I have you mistaken for someone else then, nevermind :p.
myBitcoin.Garden
That's it,  I'm all out.  Salvaged 70% of investment having been a shareholder for just over a day and am still pleased I bought in at 0.0004 and took the risk.

Unfortunately the silence surrounding this Q&A became deffening for me and has utterly convinced me that this is indeed a scam.

I called it a scam hundreds of pages ago because I really thought it MAY have been.  More recently I decided to take a risk on the fact that it MAY NOT have been.

This has been a very convincing and well played deception on the part of those who called themselves Labcoin.

My parting words are, 'Please do as I have done and salvage whatever coins you can.  Take the loss and move on otherwise you really will be left with zero.   I'd give it two days at best, nearer 24 hours.'

Haha, a couple of days back you were so mad at the obvious FUD's that people spread about this legitimate company.

No I wasn't bro.  Wink
Università degli Studi di Pavia
drop-out, Software engineering
2006 – 2007
Activities and Societies: dropped out to start my own business.

Did Alberto drop out to start his drug business?

Carbonia is a small small town in Sardinia, Italy.
I do not think there are many Alberto Armandi in a town of 28k ppl

This is his passport

Birthday: 19th Sep 1983
=> age 23 in year 2006

Armandi Alberto, 23, of Carbonia, had pulled up at the house a veritable greenhouse in His attic containing 10 seedlings of "cannabis indica" that would have reached a height of over one meter. The seeds Had Been ordered by the young via the Internet. The military, in Additions to the garden, They also found 80 grams of marijuana Already dried and 10 of hashish.

Anyone still holding Labcoin, you have to pray Alberto has absolutely zero involvement in Labcoin.
Activity: 462

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
2006 – 2007

Carbonia is a small small town in Sardinia, Italy.
I do not think there are many Alberto Armandi in a town of 28k ppl

This is his passport
myBitcoin.Garden

http://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Cybercrime/Cybercrime
2006 – 2007

www.coinschedule.com

1) IP address user "Labcoin" is using?

Ask Theymos

I have just asked Theymos for the ip address of labcoin

'Hello Theymos

As you might be aware there is a very great possibility that Labcoin is a scam which has conned 1 million dollars from investors, I think it is vital now to start an investigation into Labcoin with no delay. Myself and other members of bitcoin talk has lost money due to the labcoin con. I am writing to ask whether you can aquire the IP address of the Labcoin account which might help for the likely occurence of a police investigation

Regards'

Thanks, keep us posted.
Jump to: