Pages:
Author

Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange - page 18. (Read 74862 times)

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
October 18, 2014, 05:41:30 AM
Dear Users,

A LakeBTC user, HR, recently notified us that there is a phishing website www.lalkebtc.com (with one extra letter "L" between a and k) that attempts to steal users' login credentials.

LakeBTC takes security very seriously. Rest assured, with LakeBTC's risk management and internal controls, the damage caused by a hacker with your login credential is limited. All withdrawals need to go thru automatic system checks including login history and book balances, email/SMS confirmations, and a two-level manual approval. The chance of bitcoin loss is low.

Nevertheless, we strongly recommend all users to

1. Make sure our only domain name LakeBTC.com is in your address bar, with the green https header
2. After each login, check your login history for any suspicious activities.
3. Enable Google Auth (click My Wallet in the menu, then "Settings" tab)
4. Have your cellphone number verified

We'd like to thank HR for the heads up, and would appreciate it if you could report any potential security issues to us.

Thank you for choosing LakeBTC.com!

https://www.lakebtc.com/p/7063?locale=en

A quick update: our prod support blocked this site from referring to LakeBTC.com.

However, it's still possible to clone our page on a different but similar domain name. All users should pay close attention to the URL in the address bar.
LakeBTC.com
October 17, 2014, 01:38:09 AM
Dear Users,

A LakeBTC user, HR, recently notified us that there is a phishing website www.lalkebtc.com (with one extra letter "L" between a and k) that attempts to steal users' login credentials.

LakeBTC takes security very seriously. Rest assured, with LakeBTC's risk management and internal controls, the damage caused by a hacker with your login credential is limited. All withdrawals need to go thru automatic system checks including login history and book balances, email/SMS confirmations, and a two-level manual approval. The chance of bitcoin loss is low.

Nevertheless, we strongly recommend all users to

1. Make sure our only domain name LakeBTC.com is in your address bar, with the green https header
2. After each login, check your login history for any suspicious activities.
3. Enable Google Auth (click My Wallet in the menu, then "Settings" tab)
4. Have your cellphone number verified

We'd like to thank HR for the heads up, and would appreciate it if you could report any potential security issues to us.

Thank you for choosing LakeBTC.com!

https://www.lakebtc.com/p/7063?locale=en
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
October 16, 2014, 10:06:52 PM
what's your banks` names from China and from Europe?
LakeBTC.com
October 11, 2014, 09:14:14 AM

how does it works?  would the orders within the dark pool to be priority?

no. all orders get matched in the same way. dark pool orders are not displayed in public orderbook - that's the only difference.

Just to clarify: Do they show in the history?

yes they do. they get matched with all other orders and once executed, they show in the history like everybody else.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
October 11, 2014, 09:03:16 AM

how does it works?  would the orders within the dark pool to be priority?

no. all orders get matched in the same way. dark pool orders are not displayed in public orderbook - that's the only difference.

Just to clarify: Do they show in the history?
LakeBTC.com
October 10, 2014, 01:45:42 AM
As promised, we will overhaul our fee structures very soon.

You will like it. Stay tuned pls ...
LakeBTC.com
October 08, 2014, 08:21:21 PM
Now no documents needed if you limit your activities to BTC, USD.LakeBTC, and EgoPay USD.

But deposit from EgoPay is virtually impossible... Embarrassed

I have the same feelings  Sad

I hate EgoPay, it always makes me wait for a long time.

Sorry guys. EgoPay said they are working on it but did not provide an ETA. It's out of our control. You may want to consider other means of deposit such as bank wire and Ripple network.
Could you open a SEPA account?

I saw lakebtc recently opened a spea account, but it seems only accept SEK..

No matter what you deposit currency, sepa will help you converted into SEK.

yes, if you transfer in the EU, you can select the currency in the recipient's account. So if you have EUR, you can still send SEK, they will convert it as well.

Plus if you have a SEK account and you receive EUR, I'm also sure it gets converted right away.

more currencies will be included.

btw, if you just won a 8 million SEK Nobel prize, you can use it to buy BTC at LakeBTC Smiley
LakeBTC.com
October 08, 2014, 09:01:31 AM
good day man!
I am awaiting the release of my balance on the site, the deposit was made by wire.

Please contact support by email and let them know your UID and wire amount. They'd be happy to assist you.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 08, 2014, 03:14:45 AM
good day man!
I am awaiting the release of my balance on the site, the deposit was made by wire.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
October 08, 2014, 02:44:56 AM
Now no documents needed if you limit your activities to BTC, USD.LakeBTC, and EgoPay USD.

Sorry guys. EgoPay said they are working on it but did not provide an ETA. It's out of our control. You may want to consider other means of deposit such as bank wire and Ripple network.

No matter what you deposit currency, sepa will help you converted into SEK.

yes, if you transfer in the EU, you can select the currency in the recipient's account. So if you have EUR, you can still send SEK, they will convert it as well.

Plus if you have a SEK account and you receive EUR, I'm also sure it gets converted right away.
LakeBTC.com
October 05, 2014, 03:56:56 AM

Swedish Krona? open sepa account actually don't recive euro.. annoying  Sad

EUR and other currencies will be available ... working on it Smiley

LakeBTC.com
October 04, 2014, 11:44:05 AM

I see it also, but I deposit to sepa just only buy bitcoin, why can't I do trading with sepa?

we are adding new payment methods, including sepa ...
LakeBTC.com
October 03, 2014, 10:23:09 AM
That's a good news, egopay deposit is a good way.

All three are available -- bank wire, Ripple network, and EgoPay
LakeBTC.com
October 02, 2014, 11:41:54 PM
Hi,

I tried for weeks to find a way to get USD from Ripple into Lake BTC.  I finally attempted the following transaction, which was successful - however there are no funds in the LakeBTC account associated with this Ripple address.

Can you help me figure out what happened to my funds?  There was NO way to transfer USD from Ripple to LakeBTC - the funds were forced to be transferred as XRPs ONLY.

Thanks.

Dear User,

We only accept USD so please do not send us XRP or any currencies.

You may spend any currency you have in your wallet, just make sure we receive USD.

Sometimes Ripple pathfinding is slow so wait for a minute or two when it says you cannot send us USD initially ...

Activity: 50
October 02, 2014, 02:58:53 AM
Hi,

I tried for weeks to find a way to get USD from Ripple into Lake BTC.  I finally attempted the following transaction, which was successful - however there are no funds in the LakeBTC account associated with this Ripple address.

Can you help me figure out what happened to my funds?  There was NO way to transfer USD from Ripple to LakeBTC - the funds were forced to be transferred as XRPs ONLY.

Thanks.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
September 28, 2014, 11:48:59 PM
yeah, the egopay deposits is back, but I think you can add more instant deposit method, just in case

In the past a few weeks, deposit via EgoPay was not always consistently open.

We were told by EgoPay team that they are making progress and users should see improvements from now on.

egopay seem to a big change, finally once again experience the fast of Egopay
I've started getting things forgotten which LakeBTC support Egopay deposit and withdrawal.
until the news: https://www.lakebtc.com/p/6984?locale=en
Activity: 24
September 28, 2014, 06:15:45 AM

I see it also, but I deposit to sepa just only buy bitcoin, why can't I do trading with sepa?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
September 28, 2014, 03:58:11 AM
something like egopay that could be fine
Activity: 80
September 27, 2014, 11:58:27 PM
That's a good news, egopay deposit is a good way.
Activity: 80
September 27, 2014, 05:02:12 AM
yeah, the egopay deposits is back, but I think you can add more instant deposit method, just in case

In the past a few weeks, deposit via EgoPay was not always consistently open.

We were told by EgoPay team that they are making progress and users should see improvements from now on.

oh, egopay, i miss you

wish it never lost again

I only just found out that Lakebtc actually supports Egopay deposits and withdrawals, this is much faster than bank wire.

edit: it seems only support USD with egopay.
Pages:
Jump to: