Pages:
Author

Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange - page 15. (Read 74862 times)

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
November 24, 2014, 01:06:37 AM
Hi,

I tried for weeks to find a way to get USD from Ripple into Lake BTC.  I finally attempted the following transaction, which was successful - however there are no funds in the LakeBTC account associated with this Ripple address.

Can you help me figure out what happened to my funds?  There was NO way to transfer USD from Ripple to LakeBTC - the funds were forced to be transferred as XRPs ONLY.

Thanks.

LakeBTC only accept Ripple USD cerrently, you send them XRP, they have to refuse to it

If you sent us XRP, you may contact customer support to get a refund.

Currently we only accept USD over Ripple network.
LakeBTC.com
November 21, 2014, 04:19:05 AM
Hi,

I tried for weeks to find a way to get USD from Ripple into Lake BTC.  I finally attempted the following transaction, which was successful - however there are no funds in the LakeBTC account associated with this Ripple address.

Can you help me figure out what happened to my funds?  There was NO way to transfer USD from Ripple to LakeBTC - the funds were forced to be transferred as XRPs ONLY.

Thanks.

LakeBTC only accept Ripple USD cerrently, you send them XRP, they have to refuse to it

That's right. If you send fund to us via Ripple, please make sure what we receive is USD.

Do NOT send XRP, or any other currencies to us.

If you any of these currencies in your Ripple wallet, pathfinder will try to convert it to USD for you if possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
November 19, 2014, 10:12:51 PM
Hi,

Thanks.

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
November 19, 2014, 06:09:40 AM
any news or plan about adding order types?

what order types would you like to see on LakeBTC? We'd love to hear from all users.

at least two types of orders: instant and limit.  Smiley

btw, what kind of photos should be uploaded to pass verification?
The only thing I can determine is that the document images after PS will be rejected   Sad
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
November 18, 2014, 03:29:51 AM
futures launched plan?
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
November 17, 2014, 09:38:40 PM
Hello, could you tell me what's the fee after your Maker-Taker Promotion? Smiley
it seem extended to December 15, 2014
LakeBTC.com
November 13, 2014, 02:37:28 AM

what order types would you like to see on LakeBTC? We'd love to hear from all users.

at least two types of orders: instant and limit.  Smiley

We disabled market order type since it's less frequently used and some new traders got confused by the two.

For verification, please see https://www.lakebtc.com/s/help?locale=en#verification
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 12, 2014, 10:36:44 PM

at least two types of orders: instant and limit.  Smiley

LakeBTC.com
November 12, 2014, 02:27:02 AM

Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
November 11, 2014, 01:16:58 AM
Hello, could you tell me what's the fee after your Maker-Taker Promotion? Smiley

guess it will be back to 0.5% or complete free  Grin
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
November 10, 2014, 06:14:50 AM
Activity: 23
November 10, 2014, 01:29:28 AM
egopay is a joke runned by amateurs.

also, egopay transfers should be final so Lakebtc must credit your account. put pressure on them. you already gave them your funds which are not reversible(according to egopay terms)

it is not your concern what kind of problems LakeBtc does have with Egopay and neither about any Egopay stupid rule.

they did not inform you about that prior your transfer so,  LakeBTC MUST fund your account otherwise they will proof to be like Egopay amateurs from which everybody is running away.
I think Egopay is easy and fast, just like a middleman, I put the money in there, I can always get it back quickly.
But that like you said, all on the premise is that Egopay won't run away.

But rather high fees via egopay
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
November 08, 2014, 05:20:35 AM
only limited order now
Activity: 24
November 07, 2014, 05:38:37 AM
LakeBTC.com
November 07, 2014, 02:30:52 AM
Would it appear again?

it was fixed and extra preventive measures were added too. please see

https://www.lakebtc.com/p/7112?locale=en

for details.
LakeBTC.com
November 06, 2014, 11:46:33 AM

also, egopay transfers should be final so Lakebtc must credit your account. put pressure on them. you already gave them your funds which are not reversible(according to egopay terms)

it is not your concern what kind of problems LakeBtc does have with Egopay and neither about any Egopay stupid rule.

they did not inform you about that prior your transfer so,  LakeBTC MUST fund your account otherwise they will proof to be like Egopay amateurs from which everybody is running away.
I think Egopay is easy and fast, just like a middleman, I put the money in there, I can always get it back quickly.

currently we support bank wire, Ripple network and EgoPay.

Ripple network and EgoPay are instant. Bank wire usually takes 1 day, but anything between 2 hours and 2-3 days is not surprising.
LakeBTC.com
November 06, 2014, 04:59:11 AM

EgoPay is available. Otherwise, users will not be able to click the disabled submit button and be alerted of the status.
LakeBTC.com
November 06, 2014, 04:57:35 AM
I made a deposit of $ 5,000 on LakeBTC few hours ago. I contacted support and they told me they are with low reserves to process my deposit.

does egopay available?

EgoPay is available, and they promised a non-interruption service in the future. Please give it a try and let us know.
Activity: 23
November 05, 2014, 09:42:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
November 05, 2014, 03:33:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: