Pages:
Author

Topic: Landmark Event For Bitcoin: First Full & Independent Wallet - page 3. (Read 10054 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
You rock Amir, both your coding work as well as your media appearances. Thank you and keep up the good work.

To VinceSamios.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076
Amir, I have paid for two tickets to Unsystem conference in Vienna and received 0 feedback from you on what's happening about it. It would have been nice to receive a personal response from you, or all your work will be marked as highly suspicious in my eyes. Refund, for one thing, is welcome.

This is the only email I have from you:

Please don't do any more media appearances - this kind of work is better. - we appreciate this kind of work. Thank you Amir.

I am a squatter and anarchist. I'm not your yuppie making toy apps. I build tools for the people. If I don't conform to your vision of how Bitcoin should look like, then that's your problem.
Activity: 200
Merit: 104
Software design and user experience.
Amir, I have paid for two tickets to Unsystem conference in Vienna and received 0 feedback from you on what's happening about it. It would have been nice to receive a personal response from you, or all your work will be marked as highly suspicious in my eyes. Refund, for one thing, is welcome.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Please don't do any more media appearances - this kind of work is better. - we appreciate this kind of work. Thank you Amir.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076
This is the first time we have a completely independent and full Bitcoin software stack.

Before we had clients like Electrum using bitcoind as a backend, or MultiBit which do full block validation (they assume a transaction is trusted once it gets deep in the blockchain).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sx-wallet-command-line-wallet-experimental-291576

It doesn't look much yet. Still terminal based, but adding the GUI is easy. And it's an experimental prototype.

It's the pre-alpha proof of concept.

To protect the integrity of the network with no single point of failure, it's vital to diversify the software development process.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Microsoft_antitrust_case

A standard controlled & set by a single party is disastrous for a neutral Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: