Pages:
Author

Topic: Large Bitcoin Collider (Collision Finders Pool) - page 8. (Read 193120 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1129
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

Rico, can you tell about 160 key space??  U mean addresses wich begins with 0a-b - 01-9?  or 00 or 000 ?

160 space is the space of the first 2^160 private keys (from 1 to 2^160).

What you mean with: "it is into 60 field of 90?"

Ok thanks i see now .

with 60 or 90 field i meant from directory.io site where 90 is = 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675  and i foudn a key in 60 field !  

if 90 = 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675

Then what does 60 = ?

What was the exact page number you used?

I do not think you meant page 60 of 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675 because 15cUJUVUV89sVZGqon6JENAsVRzGB9vch3 does not appear on page 60 and in fact there are no addresses on page 60 that show as having transactions:

http://directory.io/60

Are you saying you picked a page at random 60xxxxx...xxxx and by chance found an address (15cUJUVUV89sVZGqon6JENAsVRzGB9vch3) which had been used?

If so, what is the exact page number?

Yes, 15cUJUVUV89sVZGqon6JENAsVRzGB9vch3 has been used but it now contains 0 BTC.

https://blockchain.info/address/15cUJUVUV89sVZGqon6JENAsVRzGB9vch3

Note, coming up with a page that contains a used address or an address that currently contains BTC does not prove anything.  I can do that.  All I have to do is get one of my old private keys, calculate the page number and viola I can post that by chance I picked a page with a used address on it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Rico, can you tell about 160 key space??  U mean addresses wich begins with 0a-b - 01-9?  or 00 or 000 ?

Ok thanks i see now .

with 60 or 90 field i meant from directory.io site where 90 is = 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675  and i foudn a key in 60 field ! 
legendary
Activity: 1914
Merit: 2071

Guys im new to this plz help can't even get passed "OSBOXES LOGIN" whats the passord what should i write to start scaning ?

Seriously?

https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/man/admin

Rico, can you tell about 160 key space??  U mean addresses wich begins with 0a-b - 01-9?  or 00 or 000 ?

Just to confirm that they will find!!!! I  foudn out alredy 1 address used latest 5-october...  this address i found 3 weeks ago and signen message but i dont know if message reached or not !!!! i did it by using electrum and are not so good in this front yet... My stronger part is "Holy mathermatic" = Specail numbers, specail algoritm and combinations!!!!
And believe me or not!!!! By using one singnle algo ... and opened the sites.. I did 2 klick and address were found with 0.0001BTC!!!!
Now i dont know if this address was plant by puzzle groups or not  ? it is in the into the 60field of 90 !!!
So yes im sure 10000000% LBC will find with their power.... btw im using a computer ram 2002 2GB ram and 2.4 ghz!  

Here is the address : 15cUJUVUV89sVZGqon6JENAsVRzGB9vch3

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037
฿ → ∞
Guys im new to this plz help can't even get passed "OSBOXES LOGIN" whats the passord what should i write to start scaning ?

Seriously?

https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/man/admin
Activity: 12
legendary
So, are you are claiming that you really expect to find Bitcoins that have been properly stored using a functioning cryptographically secure random number generator with an adequate source of entropy?

Yes, and I even explained why on numerous occasions.

And if you managed to observe what the author of the puzzle transactions has done (removing those with 161-256 bit into the -160 space, for redundancy reasons), you should by now have said farewell to a 256bit private key with "proper/adequate entropy".

And I won't - I repeat: won't - go again into a discussion of simple linear 4th grade arithmetics pointing out how 135bit of search space will take billions of years to compute (which it won't), because I am really sick of peoples linear minds.
OK then, we will see how it goes.
legendary
฿ → ∞
So, are you are claiming that you really expect to find Bitcoins that have been properly stored using a functioning cryptographically secure random number generator with an adequate source of entropy?

Yes, and I even explained why on numerous occasions.

And if you managed to observe what the author of the puzzle transactions has done (removing those with 161-256 bit into the -160 space, for redundancy reasons), you should by now have said farewell to a 256bit private key with "proper/adequate entropy".

And I won't - I repeat: won't - go again into a discussion of simple linear 4th grade arithmetics pointing out how 135bit of search space will take billions of years to compute (which it won't), because I am really sick of peoples linear minds.
legendary

With the exception of Bitcoins that have been purposefully placed in low entropy addresses, like the puzzle transaction, or Bitcoins that have been inadvertently placed in low entropy addresses, for example from a defective random number generator, this project will never find any Bitcoins that have been properly stored at Bitcoin address generated from an adequate source of entropy.  But again, that is not the purpose of the project.

Always interesting to read from other people what the purpose of ones own project is. Ignoring - stubbornly I might say -
 https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/man/theory

Also interesting how statements change over time

"this project will never find any Bitcoins"

"this project will never find any Bitcoins hat have been properly stored at Bitcoin address generated from an adequate source of entropy."

soon then

"this project will never find many Bitcoins hat have been properly stored at Bitcoin address generated from an adequate source of entropy."

;-)
legendary
฿ → ∞

With the exception of Bitcoins that have been purposefully placed in low entropy addresses, like the puzzle transaction, or Bitcoins that have been inadvertently placed in low entropy addresses, for example from a defective random number generator, this project will never find any Bitcoins that have been properly stored at Bitcoin address generated from an adequate source of entropy.  But again, that is not the purpose of the project.

Always interesting to read from other people what the purpose of ones own project is. Ignoring - stubbornly I might say -
 https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/man/theory

Also interesting how statements change over time

"this project will never find any Bitcoins"

"this project will never find any Bitcoins hat have been properly stored at Bitcoin address generated from an adequate source of entropy."

soon then

"this project will never find many Bitcoins hat have been properly stored at Bitcoin address generated from an adequate source of entropy."

;-)
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Imho we must find a way so client operators get notified, we cannot rely on this sort of luck and quite honestly, I start to believe the pool has found way more addresses than we currently know of.
You and your opinion are totally wrong.  The entire purpose of this project is to see just how quickly sequential addresses can be generated in order to sequentially search and find addresses that currently contain or have previously contained Bitcoin.  Since that is the purpose there is no reason to under report the number of addresses that have previously contained Bitcoins.  With the exception of Bitcoins that have been purposefully placed in low entropy addresses, like the puzzle transaction, or Bitcoins that have been inadvertently placed in low entropy addresses, for example from a defective random number generator, this project will never find any Bitcoins that have been properly stored at Bitcoin address generated from an adequate source of entropy.  But again, that is not the purpose of the project.

Any ballpark estimate of the percentage of current bitcoin addresses with say, more than 1 btc, that have inadvertent low entropy?
Zero or maybe imperceptibly and immeasurably just above zero.

damn I should have said total number of Wink
legendary
Imho we must find a way so client operators get notified, we cannot rely on this sort of luck and quite honestly, I start to believe the pool has found way more addresses than we currently know of.
You and your opinion are totally wrong.  The entire purpose of this project is to see just how quickly sequential addresses can be generated in order to sequentially search and find addresses that currently contain or have previously contained Bitcoin.  Since that is the purpose there is no reason to under report the number of addresses that have previously contained Bitcoins.  With the exception of Bitcoins that have been purposefully placed in low entropy addresses, like the puzzle transaction, or Bitcoins that have been inadvertently placed in low entropy addresses, for example from a defective random number generator, this project will never find any Bitcoins that have been properly stored at Bitcoin address generated from an adequate source of entropy.  But again, that is not the purpose of the project.

Any ballpark estimate of the percentage of current bitcoin addresses with say, more than 1 btc, that have inadvertent low entropy?
Zero or maybe imperceptibly and immeasurably just above zero.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

legendary
฿ → ∞

What is wrong with "hook-find"?

https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/man/user#hooks
legendary

Also, your comment "we cannot rely on this sort of luck" indicates you have absolutely no idea how this project works.  It is sequentially creating all possible addresses starting at private key 0x1.  There is no luck involved.

Oh wait, I just ranted at another f!@#ing account farmer that will never be back to this thread.  Oh well...

Hello!!! Is there anybody out there?Huh?

Seems that LBC is scam... or, in other words, if you run LBC on your computer, your computer is running and working for this/these guy/s, and you will see no addresses with bitcoins:

LBC is NOT a scam because they went outta their way in dissing me who went outta my way in exposing them as a scam. That outta the way, now get outta their way while they ... FUCK ME! I forgot what I was gonna say. Well, whatever it was, I assure you it was epic.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bruno, you crack me up.  Blaze on dude.
Activity: 14
legendary
฿ → ∞
Unfortunately Glue Gamete is as ignored in my view as is becoin, so I hope to assume he also volunteered to make a significant Crowdfunding contribution?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Hello!!! Is there anybody out there?Huh?

Seems that LBC is scam... or, in other words, if you run LBC on your computer, your computer is running and working for this/these guy/s, and you will see no addresses with bitcoins:

LBC is NOT a scam because they went outta their way in dissing me who went outta my way in exposing them as a scam. That outta the way, now get outta their way while they ... FUCK ME! I forgot what I was gonna say. Well, whatever it was, I assure you it was epic.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
฿ → ∞
Vanitygen:     15 MAddresse/s (uncompressed keys, on your GPU)

My program: 13.67 MAddresses/s (compressed keys, on my cpus)

The 29 Mkeys/s I mentioned for the GPU client are 58 MAddrs/s (and 29 of them are harder to compute than what vanitygen does), so it's basically 4 times as fast as vanitygen on the same hardware.

This may look better in vanitygen's favor on fast GPUs, but we'll get there too.

Fortunately becoin volunteered to pay for further development:
https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/crowdfunding
I wonder how much he will give.
Pages:
Jump to: