Pages:
Author

Topic: Large Bitcoin Collider (Collision Finders Pool) - page 7. (Read 193120 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Yes  thanks for answer.. and its NOT me who trys this .. its a guy in here : https://github.com/saracen/directory.io/issues/10

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
BTW :::  I read about one guy in github claims he lsot hes privkey and trys to find it lol...  and he worte :

"of course nobody can crack private key from address.
but there is a biggest secret in address, which gives you exact location.
means in which numbers you have your key.
but unable to find exact number, researching since a year.
hired many people to solve that math's issue.
paid a lot of money, but nobody is perfect.
if we can resolve that calculation, then we can find exact key.
tried with 100s of private keys.
getting same method, but unable to find, but where the difference coming from."

I have never heard this before , and i dont think its possible to see where the key is located around big int + or does it really existst??  anyone who know more about this.

You are wasting your time. Many people that are highly educated in the field designed those algorithms to stop you doing exactly what you are trying to do. Trying to find some trick to beat them is enormous waste of time. You can much better spend it on learning why the system is exactly as it is. Good place to start are Wikipedia articles like this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptographic_hash_function. After you read enough you my find some recommended books that my be of interest. Don't waist your time, it's the most precious asset you have.

Edit: lol, posting almost exactly the same thing as BurtW simultaneously.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1129
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
I try to understand the bitcoin function and it seems the more u work with it the more u will see and more answers u get answered the more questions it gives..  I think there are some addresses with specific patterns that have much more less possibilites of combinations than others. and others hae much more.. as pattern 1C for example i see it every where.
There are some small anomalies in the probabilities of certain strings in the encoding of the Bitcoin address.  This is of very little interest and of absolutely no practical use.

BTW :::  I read about one guy in github claims he lsot hes privkey and trys to find it lol...  and he worte :

I have never heard this before , and i dont think its possible to see where the key is located around big int + or does it really existst??  anyone who know more about this.
You cannot calculate the private key from the Bitcoin address.  Otherwise Bitcoin and every security system on the planet based on ECDSA would be broken.

It is a total waste of his and your time to try to go from the Bitcoin address to the private key by any method.  You should both stop wasting your time on this.
I wish directory.go all key generator had function to generate keys by choosing pattern it seems to be much faster than oclvanitygen but the problem is how to check the matches since u get around 100mb- 1 gb file per second in generatated keys depend on hardware... has anyone tryed to edit ?   

does anyone use brainflayer to generate keys ?  have u solved problem how to make all cores work in one operation ? its a bad thinng u can only use 1 core per operation , wish i could start all 32 cores in same time.
Your method (sequential search of private keys for a vanity address) is not faster than oclvanitygen.  Just try and find something harder like 1ZeusLight.... and come back here when you find one and tell us how long it took your method to find it.

yes if will take unlimited of time  of course..

So, you see then:  1ZeusLight is something that oclvanitygen can do (in a "reasonable" amount of time) but it is too hard for your method and would take a very unreasonable amount of time to find.

Also, if you were really serious about finding 1ZeusLight then you could go pay for the Vanitygen POOL to find it for you.  That way you would have a whole bunch of people working on it in parallel.  The pool would find it even faster.

I asked how long here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25168267

Yea i see it takes toooo much time.  No im not serious to create this address no meaning to use power for it. thanks for asking .. will be intresting to see what answer will be.   

I try to understand the bitcoin function and it seems the more u work with it the more u will see and more answers u get answered the more questions it gives..  I think there are some addresses with specific patterns that have much more less possibilites of combinations than others. and others hae much more.. as pattern 1C for example i see it every where.

BTW :::  I read about one guy in github claims he lsot hes privkey and trys to find it lol...  and he worte :

I have never heard this before , and i dont think its possible to see where the key is located around big int + or does it really existst??  anyone who know more about this.
legendary
I wish directory.go all key generator had function to generate keys by choosing pattern it seems to be much faster than oclvanitygen but the problem is how to check the matches since u get around 100mb- 1 gb file per second in generatated keys depend on hardware... has anyone tryed to edit ?   

does anyone use brainflayer to generate keys ?  have u solved problem how to make all cores work in one operation ? its a bad thinng u can only use 1 core per operation , wish i could start all 32 cores in same time.
Your method (sequential search of private keys for a vanity address) is not faster than oclvanitygen.  Just try and find something harder like 1ZeusLight.... and come back here when you find one and tell us how long it took your method to find it.

So, you see then:  1ZeusLight is something that oclvanitygen can do (in a "reasonable" amount of time) but it is too hard for your method and would take a very unreasonable amount of time to find.

Also, if you were really serious about finding 1ZeusLight then you could go pay for the Vanitygen POOL to find it for you.  That way you would have a whole bunch of people working on it in parallel.  The pool would find it even faster.

I asked how long here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25168267

i dont know if it can eb faster by generating by  hex format ive the hex pattern instead of base589 ?

and one thing i wonder, how can thoose addresses be generated : 3734376233323439353666333462343866653264
3333363535363561350A39616263306130393565
656135350A373931323033656164343231366664
33383866663035313938386237620A3536356561
616337346638373361666461376339663730380A
FF747970653A706F696E74657300FFFFFFFFFFFF
343261620B000000000000000000FFFFFFFFFFFF
A000000000000000010000000005F5E100000000

etcc...

legendary
^ Will code for Bitcoins
LBC never use base58 encode/decode. I ups its performance too

base58 encode should only use a fraction of resources that hashes use, is it really measurable?
I have a question about this:

0) Calculate KPublic = KPrivate * G from the last private key tested

1) Increment to the next KPrivate
2) Add G to the KPublic
3) Don't you need to calculate the compressed and uncompressed Bitcoin Addresses here in order to check the block chain for any previous transactions?  Or, are you saying that LBC only checks the unspent outputs list, and it is searched based on the raw compressed and uncompressed keys?
4) Go to 1)

Since there is no source code to look at we can only guess, but keep in mind:
- Since the hashes of the public keys are in the blockhain's transactions as output, you can not guess if that hash is from compressed or uncompressed version of the public key, so you have to calculate both to find the match
- There is no reason to look at only unspent outputs, once you generated the hash it would be reasonable to look at both spent and unspent outputs. It's not the point of the project to sweep money, it's to find as much existing private keys as possible. Are there reports of private keys corresponding with spent outputs in the "found keys" list of the project?
legendary

legendary

base58 encode should only use a fraction of resources that hashes use, is it really measurable?
I have a question about this:

0) Calculate KPublic = KPrivate * G from the last private key tested

1) Increment to the next KPrivate
2) Add G to the KPublic
3) Don't you need to calculate the compressed and uncompressed Bitcoin Addresses here in order to check the block chain for any previous transactions?  Or, are you saying that LBC only checks the unspent outputs list, and it is searched based on the raw compressed and uncompressed keys?
4) Go to 1)
legendary
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
What is the issue with applying your code to oclvanitygen instead of vanitygen? From what I understand you're unloading a pre-determined list into RAM and checking to see if any match, right?

Also, i LOVE the name haha Smiley
legendary
What is the issue with applying your code to oclvanitygen instead of vanitygen? From what I understand you're unloading a pre-determined list into RAM and checking to see if any match, right?

Also, i LOVE the name haha Smiley

Vanitygen/Oclvanitygen is trying to generate vanity addresses.  LBC is iterating over private keys and searching for Bitcoin addresses that contain or have contained Bitcoins.  They are working on two very different problems and require very different code.  Since Vanitygen uses random private keys and LBC increments the private key LBC can use a much faster an more efficient algorithm to calculate the public key.
Activity: 12
Guys please I need help after running the VMWare

osboxes :osboxes
Password: osboxes.org
cd collider; ./LBC -x

I get this error : loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched
I know I have Pearl 5.24 version
And Im on Windows 7

Is there a code or something i should download to make it go through ?

Thank you

Btw,

can anyone help me what is the best way to setup directory.io localy and check the balances in the fastest way ? currently im using cors to view balance but its a bit slow and also limited to 128 keys.

1.Was thinking to setup bitcoin-abe , is there any way to make it faster , i alredy have Allbalances.csv file ..
2. Is there any alternative to make directory.io view balances/transactions without limit ?
3. I will upgrade my comptuer and join lbc,  can i change the software settings to let it scan in my way ?  I have different ways of scanning calling it : Wave scan, stock scanning, window scanning, dot scanning and laborynth scanning...
Its of course not 60 page i meant at 60 field! 6XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

Due to the respect of that human i cannot post that privatkey if he  use it again, never knows!!!

I personaly think this is planeted by someone who used same mathematic as me.. very special numbers . Becasue i found it in 2 clicks.  and i did not enter random numbers !! I copied the numbers from my 2 different sites ... i used the same algo with other numbers and could find more results. but all of them used and probaly planted for their research!!!
must say it was a nice feeling since i used diff softwares before and never got any result..  but manually with special tech i got it , and i got it FAST!  But im still not worried about my bitcoins... IT is secure and not little.. ITS very much secure!  BUT, nothing is 100% secure in this planet , but one thing that all of us will die one day and its pretty sure and secured death without comeback! Smiley)))))))

Now to one thing: ANYONE who also have controll over thoose 2 addresses : 1DfDSBE9A7osGE18Be5bNtWPyc7VEuouN9 , and 1BLdu9kTpojFYrpEcmDC59EwMUVCN2dayV ...  If u have them tell me how u found them!  Its not by directory in this case.. but in one another way!!! I think someone else also have control over them and got them in the same way as me !

So, you are claiming that you have an "algorithm" that managed to somehow use "special numbers" you found on two web sites and quickly pick pages between page 600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and page 699999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 that have used addresses on them?

Unless your algorithm is:

1) Find a private key posted on the internet
2) Divide the private key by 128
3) Add one to the result
4) Go to that page

then I do not believe you.

BTW exactly how many used addresses have you found using your algorithm?

Yes ...  thats correct almost.  the pages i speak about are on my computer... Its directory.io runned localy .. what i did is i let one page show only the uncompressed keys, and another one with both ...  then i choose different numbers of how many kyes i want to get showed, here is the special numbers! and i copy the total pages of page one to page two!!  make 1- 2 klicks and result comes... 

so far i found about 15

But as i said im pretty sure somone who make experiments are using thoose keys, i do not believe its from someone not involved at directory / lbc projects.  because it was to easy for me to find.. i did not enforce to find more but if i know they have planted more in same way i could just change the numbers and find them all...
https://i.imgur.com/7saaQ9U.png

You know that u can change directory code so ex, some keys viewd on original dictory.io will not shown in your if u change the bytes!

legendary
Its of course not 60 page i meant at 60 field! 6XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

Due to the respect of that human i cannot post that privatkey if he  use it again, never knows!!!

I personaly think this is planeted by someone who used same mathematic as me.. very special numbers . Becasue i found it in 2 clicks.  and i did not enter random numbers !! I copied the numbers from my 2 different sites ... i used the same algo with other numbers and could find more results. but all of them used and probaly planted for their research!!!
must say it was a nice feeling since i used diff softwares before and never got any result..  but manually with special tech i got it , and i got it FAST!  But im still not worried about my bitcoins... IT is secure and not little.. ITS very much secure!  BUT, nothing is 100% secure in this planet , but one thing that all of us will die one day and its pretty sure and secured death without comeback! Smiley)))))))

Now to one thing: ANYONE who also have controll over thoose 2 addresses : 1DfDSBE9A7osGE18Be5bNtWPyc7VEuouN9 , and 1BLdu9kTpojFYrpEcmDC59EwMUVCN2dayV ...  If u have them tell me how u found them!  Its not by directory in this case.. but in one another way!!! I think someone else also have control over them and got them in the same way as me !

So, you are claiming that you have an "algorithm" that managed to somehow use "special numbers" you found on two web sites and quickly pick pages between page 600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and page 699999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 that have used addresses on them?

Unless your algorithm is:

1) Find a private key posted on the internet
2) Divide the private key by 128
3) Add one to the result
4) Go to that page

then I do not believe you.

BTW exactly how many used addresses have you found using your algorithm?

Rico, can you tell about 160 key space??  U mean addresses wich begins with 0a-b - 01-9?  or 00 or 000 ?

160 space is the space of the first 2^160 private keys (from 1 to 2^160).

What you mean with: "it is into 60 field of 90?"

Ok thanks i see now .

with 60 or 90 field i meant from directory.io site where 90 is = 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675  and i foudn a key in 60 field !  

if 90 = 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675

Then what does 60 = ?

What was the exact page number you used?

I do not think you meant page 60 of 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675 because 15cUJUVUV89sVZGqon6JENAsVRzGB9vch3 does not appear on page 60 and in fact there are no addresses on page 60 that show as having transactions:

http://directory.io/60

Are you saying you picked a page at random 60xxxxx...xxxx and by chance found an address (15cUJUVUV89sVZGqon6JENAsVRzGB9vch3) which had been used?

If so, what is the exact page number?

Yes, 15cUJUVUV89sVZGqon6JENAsVRzGB9vch3 has been used but it now contains 0 BTC.

https://blockchain.info/address/15cUJUVUV89sVZGqon6JENAsVRzGB9vch3

Note, coming up with a page that contains a used address or an address that currently contains BTC does not prove anything.  I can do that.  All I have to do is get one of my old private keys, calculate the page number and viola I can post that by chance I picked a page with a used address on it.

legendary
In fact, here you go:

Guys!  OMG!  I was just messing around and typed in a very long random page number into directory.io and I when I checked I almost died!  I found a page with a used address on it.  This proves the entire Bitcoin system based on large random numbers is totally flawed.  SELL ALL YOUR BITCOINS NOW!  When the news of this gets out everyone will panic and sell.  The price will go to zero!  SELL SELL SELL.

Don't believe me.  Check it out:

http://directory.io/104889172292022069546398109232214554797524545954882670766624383473286585819

See!  I found address 1Nro9WkpaKm9axmcfPVp79dAJU1Gx7VmMZ on page 104889172292022069546398109232214554797524545954882670766624383473286585819 TOTALLY BY CHANCE.

If I can do it so can you, so can anyone, your Bitcoins are not safe.

Etc. Etc.
Pages:
Jump to: