Pages:
Author

Topic: Lauda should have his ability to delete posts in Self Moderated thread removed - page 2. (Read 2299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
It's actually very simple, if you have problems with your posts, or posts from others being removed by Lauda (or in general by anyone else) in self moderated threads, then you're free to create your own thread to discuss what needs to be discussed according to you.

If you already know that your posts will get deleted, then it's pointless to keep posting there and later to complain about it when you can simply have your own thread created. I am quite sure you know very well how things work here.
Especially egregious scammers are not able to continue scamming others, especially after it has become abundantly clear that they are a scammer, which I believe to be the case with Lauda.   

Removing Lauda's ability to delete posts in self moderated threads will make it more difficult for him to hide/cover up evidence.
If your main focus is that scammers will need to have their ability of creating moderated threads taken away, then you should say that and not point your focus on Lauda as I have the impression that this is nothing more than a personal vendetta.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
This is absurd.

Lauda did a nice job moderating, and their actions of "extortion" did not end in anyone's coins being stolen. If anything, their position as moderator was not as much influenced by this than Theymos and his pals trying to distance themselves as far as possible.

What it looks like to me is that someone felt the need to complain that they, who also is accused of doing something wrong but didn't make anything or even affect anyone else, have been begged when Lauda, in a similar case, isn't really "feeling the heat".

How come we don't see all this drama with censorship on altcoins threads, Theymos' dox, Block stream, etc? Why all on Lauda? You're making a mountain of a molehill.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
What does it say about you QS, if you would want certain people (People you have had problems with in the past) to have some of their rights to use this forum purged or removed?

Rather than this, why would you not just ask for Lauda to be banned? Or do you prefer oppression?

About Ascendancy. I took a small part in that project as I knew some people working on it (not the devs.. lol). From what I saw and what I understood from the people involved, this had nothing to do with the escrows. And all of the escrows, in particular lauda worked tirelessly to get back the stolen funds. Did you really do your due diligence on this one?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Especially egregious scammers are not able to continue scamming others, especially after it has become abundantly clear that they are a scammer, which I believe to be the case with Lauda.  
Please, do enlighten me. Who exactly did I scam and how? Roll Eyes

I don't think it is fair that you are assuming laudas gender identity. I feel like you could be more sensitive and use gender neturel pronouns
Someone understands it. Thank you. Tongue
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
I don't think it is fair that you are assuming laudas gender identity. I feel like you could be more sensitive and use gender neturel pronouns
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
It's actually very simple, if you have problems with your posts, or posts from others being removed by Lauda (or in general by anyone else) in self moderated threads, then you're free to create your own thread to discuss what needs to be discussed according to you.

If you already know that your posts will get deleted, then it's pointless to keep posting there and later to complain about it when you can simply have your own thread created. I am quite sure you know very well how things work here.

Removing Lauda's ability to delete posts in self moderated threads will make it more difficult for him to hide/cover up evidence.

Many scammers use "Self Moderated thread" feature to scam people, spread FUD or simply troll others members, so i think it's not fair only to ask remove  Lauda's ability to delete posts in Self Moderated thread.
Maybe all scammers should be given hidden scammer tag and unable to make self-moderated thread as well.
This is generally only done for more extreme cases of scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Lauda was recently exposed as being an extortionist that resulted in him being removed from him being staff.

Lauda however is still very heavily using self-moderated threads in order to censor those who are calling him out on failing to fulfill his escrow obligations, and asking for information about a scam that he was involved in.

This is not the first time that Lauda has censored those who are critical of him via the use of self moderated threads, however I now feel that the case for this is stronger to disallow Lauda from deleting posts in self moderated threads now that (a) he has been exposed as an extortionist and (b) that he was involved in a scam in which Lauda was acting as an escrow and some funds were lost.

I would like to request that Lauda be given a hidden scammer tag preventing him from deleting additional posts from self-moderated threads (and ideally from deleting posts and/or editing his posts).

Deleted post in question:
Unfortunately, translators and people who were participating in other bounties will receive no compensation.
I am not quite sure why some creditors are being treated differently than others. That does not seem very fair to me.

ALSO, how about an apology from the Escrows?  (for royally fucking up)
Does anyone have any escrow agreement and/or link to any posts made by any of the escrows about representations of their role? I find it strange that any money was stolen if escrow was being used.

I also find it highly inappropriate for this kind of thread to be self moderated.  

As mentioned, here is evidence that Lauda had censored others who are critical of him in the past, and here is evidence that Lauda was previously involved in a scam via advertising for said scam.
Pages:
Jump to: