Pages:
Author

Topic: Lauda/TMAN/minifrij/IronMarvel2/owlcatz extortion attempt - page 5. (Read 48699 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I don't think you can ever go from extorting someone to being on decent terms with them.
Yeah, no. Keep trying to make this worse than it actually is.
I don't see how you can view this any other way...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I don't think you can ever go from extorting someone to being on decent terms with them.
Yeah, no. Keep trying to make this worse than it actually is.

Maybe he wants criminals to be held accountable, especially when he is the victim of a crime those criminals engaged in, thats just a guess.
If he wants criminals to be accountable, then he should contact the financial institutions of two other countries. Roll Eyes All this is, in its entirety, is a desperate revenge attack for the questions raised against *you-know-who*. You are so desperate and shameless that you are willing to hurt innocent people in order to accomplish your malicious goals. Then you come to me, question my ratings and complain  about some kind of bias somewhere. Ironic, predictable, and petty.
copper member
I also wonder why he'd comment on this now as we've left this on *decent terms* all things considered.

Motivation remains questionable.
Maybe he wants criminals to be held accountable, especially when he is the victim of a crime those criminals engaged in, thats just a guess.
legendary
Terminated.
Edit from previous post: Is that a fresh statement? It seems somewhat different from what I remember.
Yes. How exactly is it different?
I don't recall stating that Bobby Lee is a ponzi scammer for example. I also wonder why he'd comment on this now as we've left this on *decent terms* all things considered. Motivation remains questionable.

I don't think taking the copy of a passport under the guise of confidentiality and giving it to someone who is attempting to extort him is exactly "innocent"
You make a lot of assumptions, none backed up with evidence.
copper member
Edit from previous post: Is that a fresh statement? It seems somewhat different from what I remember.
Yes. How exactly is it different?

I don't think taking the copy of a passport under the guise of confidentiality and giving it to someone who is attempting to extort him is exactly "innocent"
legendary
Terminated.
IronMarvel2 very clearly gave you zeroxal's passport (image), according to zeroxal. Owlcatz was very clearly harassing zeroxal about bogus claims of criminal activity that was the basis for the extortion attempt.

I am not sure how this could be any more clear.
Relevance? Are you saying everyone who despised his history (whatever was dug up by whoever at the time) is involved? Roll Eyes Again, there was extreme drama long before I even knew what was going on. Noone who participated in that chatroom is involved except TMAN and I. I will state this again: Stop trying to hurt innocent people.

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
That is most certainly not proof of:

OP updated with additional proof that owlcatz and IronMarvel2 were involved in this extortion conspiracy
There was extreme drama in that chatroom before I joined back to Slack. I didn't even knew some of the people in there existed before I joined back. Stop trying to hurt innocent people.
IronMarvel2 very clearly gave you zeroxal's passport (image), according to zeroxal. Owlcatz was very clearly harassing zeroxal about bogus claims of criminal activity that was the basis for the extortion attempt.

I'm not sure what you mean - are you somehow saying I triggered this? You're fucking insane, I love it! Cheesy
copper member

OP updated with additional proof that owlcatz and IronMarvel2 were involved in this extortion conspiracy
There was extreme drama in that chatroom before I joined back to Slack. I didn't even knew some of the people in there existed before I joined back. Stop trying to hurt innocent people.

legendary
Terminated.

copper member

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Shut you Quickscammer. Oh by the way Shitscammer is also BiPolarBob.

na bob is a cool dude - quickspazzer likes to lick dirty men's urinals on a friday night
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This thread and incident that happened almost 8 months ago is still alive? Any summary of what is going on after Lauda's staff badge was taken? I'm too lazy to read.
Lauda's actions are being endorsed by staff member hilariousandco and blazed by way of including Lauda on each of their respective trust lists. Lauda is giving negative trust to anyone who leaves him a negative rating for this incident.

Shut you Quickscammer. Oh by the way Shitscammer is also BiPolarBob.
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Enjoy it scammer, because it's not going to happen... in case you are not retarded, this thread is pretty old and most of it is bullshit. You have zero knowledge of anything here, so just fuck off bcash shill.

Again. Fuck you quickscammer...  and you too OG, green slimeball! Grin

Lol you another prove of Dawn of the Lauda.

Only stupid teenagers like you, is a last line of support.

Every smart person, after reading your histeric message will feel smell... Smell of dead horse Cheesy

Learn proper English, ya fucking Pajeet.

BTW, I'm 45 years old, so bite my ass retard. Cheesy

Its so funny to observe 45 years old Lauda puppet Smiley)) You definitelly made a day!

No doubt, that you one of those, America  feels shame about! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Enjoy it scammer, because it's not going to happen... in case you are not retarded, this thread is pretty old and most of it is bullshit. You have zero knowledge of anything here, so just fuck off bcash shill.

Every smart person, after reading your histeric message will feel smell... Smell of dead horse Cheesy

Learn proper English, ya fucking Pajeet.

BTW, I'm 45 years old, so bite my ass retard. Cheesy

So you are admitting to extorting zeroaxl?
No. String.
In other words, everyone listed in the op is involved in your extortion attempt...

I strongly suggest that you seek professional help.

Haha, I see that slowly, but steady, Lauda reputation is sinking towards negativity. It just a matter of time, when it will be clear, that this person is not worth a penny due to its biased narrowed attitude

So fun to observe
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
it would probably not be unreasonable to believe someone participated

No.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

so lauda - are you saying that the person in the Meme is actually QS?
legendary
Terminated.
No. String.
In other words, everyone listed in the op is involved in your extortion attempt...

copper member
No. String.
Pages:
Jump to: