Pages:
Author

Topic: Lauda/TMAN/minifrij/IronMarvel2/owlcatz extortion attempt - page 10. (Read 48699 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
This thread and incident that happened almost 8 months ago is still alive? Any summary of what is going on after Lauda's staff badge was taken? I'm too lazy to read.
OP isn't exactly a healthy individual (see some remarks on their trust ratings), thus don't expect this to dissapear within the next few years. For a confirmation, see the 'beating a dead horse' references above your post.

Lauda's actions are being endorsed by staff member hilariousandco and blazed by way of including Lauda on each of their respective trust lists.
They do no watch my every move all the time, so this statement is bullshit.

Lauda is giving negative trust to anyone who leaves him a negative rating for this incident.
This is also another lie from you, see this user. The people who got their ratings, got for their trustworthiness. A scammer such as yourself would know a thing or two about the latter, wouldn't you? Roll Eyes

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
This thread and incident that happened almost 8 months ago is still alive? Any summary of what is going on after Lauda's staff badge was taken? I'm too lazy to read.
Lauda's actions are being endorsed by staff member hilariousandco and blazed by way of including Lauda on each of their respective trust lists. Lauda is giving negative trust to anyone who leaves him a negative rating for this incident.
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever

This should be Quickseller's profile pic.
-Signed professional dead horse beater.
legendary
Terminated.
I will be contacting the german authorisities about this. Also in Germany extortion is illegal and you can be sentenced up to 5 years in prison.
And life in a female prison in Germany is no walk in the park Lauda hunny.
Luckily I have good Connections to the German Legal Authoristies.
Why are you contacting German authorities when no one involved lives in Germany?
Error 404 on that user: Brain not found. I'll wait for his lawyers to come to Mars, although I'm not sure how my cat empire would respond to such hostility. Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
I will be contacting the german authorisities about this. Also in Germany extortion is illegal and you can be sentenced up to 5 years in prison.
Why are you contacting German authorities when no one involved lives in Germany?
legendary
Terminated.
1) Nothing illegal has happened. 2) Have fun looking for me in Germany. Kiss

* Lauda waits for the next shill to appear, behavior that QS obviously condones.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Extortion ,ransom are considered as felony crimes and some countries like UAE and Swiss have a serious consequences for it. Even in US there is upto 4 years of imprisonment(I guess). Was any Legal action was taken against the extortionists?
No legal action was taken as there is no basis to do so. Anyhow, considering that this is pushed by mostly criminals (excluding shorena :roll_eyes:), there will be no legal action of any kind unless they want to go to prison themselves. E.g. OP is a chronic scammer that got busted for stealing escrow pennies. Roll Eyes

legendary
Terminated.
Extortion ,ransom are considered as felony crimes and some countries like UAE and Swiss have a serious consequences for it. Even in US there is upto 4 years of imprisonment(I guess). Was any Legal action was taken against the extortionists?
No legal action was taken as there is no basis to do so. Anyhow, considering that this is pushed by mostly criminals (excluding shorena :roll_eyes:), there will be no legal action of any kind unless they want to go to prison themselves. E.g. OP is a chronic scammer that got busted for stealing escrow pennies. Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
bump

Should I bump your face Quickscammer.
Activity: 31
bump

Should I bump your face Quickscammer.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192
I don't believe in denial.
[...] Lauda also still has significant power/authority [...]

That should tell you something/everything.

Now start acting accordingly (or at least: in your own best interest).

And please, PLEASE STOP:

Man, I must have costed [Quickseller] and [his] alts a lot of money by tagging farmed accounts, abusers et. al. Don't get me started on the *escrows* of this forum. Otherwise [he] wouldn't be pursing this until [his] grave. Roll Eyes

Sure seems like it...
legendary
Terminated.
Man, I must have costed you and your alts a lot of money by tagging farmed accounts, abusers et. al. Don't get me started on the *escrows* of this forum. Otherwise you wouldn't be pursing this until your grave. Roll Eyes
copper member
[...] I think it is sad how multiple people can run around extorting people without any kind of consequences.

If you think that in this case there weren't "any kind of consequences" then you either weren't paying attention or you're plain lying.

As this reply was right here in this topic:

It seems to be the latter...   Lips sealed
Okay, fair enough, he has suffered some consequences, although his co-conspirators have not, at least not directly related to this incident. Lauda also still has significant power/authority that is not appropriate for an extortionist to have.
legendary
Terminated.
[...] I think it is sad how multiple people can run around extorting people without any kind of consequences.
or you're plain lying.
It seems to be the latter...   Lips sealed
You took the words right out of my (cat) mouth. Cheesy Then again, QS has a very high tendency to be a hypocrite, lie, etc. Just read through the thread in which he was exposed to be a scammer.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192
I don't believe in denial.

If you think that in this case there weren't "any kind of consequences" then you either weren't paying attention or you're plain lying.

As this reply was right here in this topic:

It seems to be the latter...   Lips sealed
copper member
Its funny how QS find him self on so much drama on this forum.
I think it is sad how multiple people can run around extorting people without any kind of consequences.
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
Its funny how QS find him self on so much drama on this forum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
If anyone want just shot me a PM. I wil share the username of accounts bought by Lauda by PM.

I would never give a shit about this guy but when I see he replies to his own posts...it is making me sick...

Yes, you are very sick. A sick sick person.

You should go get help.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
If anyone want just shot me a PM. I wil share the username of accounts bought by Lauda by PM.

I would never give a shit about this guy but when I see he replies to his own posts...it is making me sick...

Please PM me the details, I believe you are lying but prove me wrong
Pages:
Jump to: