Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] ⚽ Bethereum - Blockchain-powered social betting! 🚀 - page 14. (Read 67623 times)

copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
bethereum.com
We're happy to announce that we've just sold out our Pre-sale!

copper member
bethereum.com
A very legit project as I see. I've seen the project and roadmap including the super team of Bethereum. They really make it clear enough. Based on the Ethereum technology, I'm sure that this social betting platform project can compete with other ICOs. It also offers the secure platform for betting in the coin market. Of course, it is engaging moreover with the social elements that are offered uniquely. I'm also a little bit curious about their iOS Prototype app that has been released.
Thanks for summing up bezzler!
copper member
bethereum.com
Bought it yesterday, its a token for bets, so my guess is that double price thrill is guaranteed.
Glad to have you on-board illegaldrum! We're nearly sold out now Smiley
copper member
bethereum.com
I must say that your project has many fans. Everyone is interested in participating, I see your project deserves support. I hope Pre-Sale goes well and many investors will contribute. Good Luck
Thanks for your support tengui! We're almost sold out Smiley
copper member
bethereum.com
Things are looking good for the presale. Lets get this rocket all the way to Mars.
Get your tokens now while the price is dirt cheap.
96% sold out! - 240 ETH left, get your referral bonus: https://www.bethereum.com/?r=MUQWDRB
copper member
bethereum.com
I'm in, I wouldn't skip 50% bonus in such well established project.
There is still some time Smiley
Glad to have you on-board xquad! We're nearly sold out - last 300 ETH left!
copper member
bethereum.com
rather than us fighting monopoly on the betting market, we should work on platfrom, this is done bethereum, I love the way the team works,
Thanks for the feedback deppil90!
copper member
bethereum.com
so excited this presale is going fast great work team Smiley Wink Wink
Nearly sold out!! Nujerzeydevil91
copper member
bethereum.com
65% already sold out!
Spread the word bethereum family.  Cool
We're already currently at 95%!
copper member
bethereum.com
Great team, great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I encourage everyone to participate.
Thanks for your feedback Teamsah165454 - we're working very hard to make that change in the Betting industry!
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Great team, great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I encourage everyone to participate.
copper member
bethereum.com
on your tweet https://twitter.com/bethereumteam/status/984391481581604864 , someone (@AlanJin86) has posted a link (Bethereum promotion 5.000 ETH) to scam people, and for now he has had four victims...
Hey gerdab,
We always try to report and block the imposter accounts ASAP - actually filed over 50 impersonations reports in the last weeks!
copper member
bethereum.com
Amazing sales from bethereum 😎😎 Great community & the method for gambling is great for b2b and b2c there will be huge circulation for bethereum great job for the sales😉😉 Congrats bethereum
That is an important point RaiderZz! The B2C component will allow the platform to reach an even greater audience Smiley
copper member
bethereum.com
i don't have an iPhone. I'm confident that an android version will also be released.
Great progress team.
Hey salmogen,
Checkout our Roadmap! We're going to develop the Alpha of our platform for iOS and Web (accessible on all browsers) first. However even android users will get their share of fun!
copper member
bethereum.com
One of the best projects I have ever participated.

What impressed me the most ?

1. The great event in which the team has brought to our community.

2. The enthusiasm of the team for everyone, frequently answered questions, support more specifically is (Robert and Giacomo), they did a good job.

3. Transparency and very strong support from the community.

Done RT & TW & Pin

1. https://twitter.com/Nicolas_FAMS/status/984397775595945984

2. https://twitter.com/Nicolas_FAMS/status/984398026402775040

Hey CM.erik - I'll make sure Giacomo get's that feedback!
Best regards and glad to have you on board.
Robert
copper member
bethereum.com

While there are so many other betting ICO projects introduced into the marketplace, I am sure that Bethereum will soon be leading the pack all because it got the right vision, the infrastructure, the marketing savvy and the right team handling the project.
Well thanks for the feedback CryptoBry. We're working hard towards that!
copper member
bethereum.com
User-friendly application and account creation, intuitive and for casual players.I'm watching the project!
That is right Hakamura - simplicity is key for, especially for the casual players Smiley We're hoping to really break out on this!
copper member
bethereum.com
Bethereum will change the way people engage with the betting ecosystem: from betters, we will become players... What a revolution!
Hey flopaces24,
That's exactly what we're going to build with the Bethereum platform! Gamification will make the whole betting process much more fun and the Blockchain provides the additional level of security and transparency!
copper member
bethereum.com
Good to see a real quality ICO starting!
I wish I could buy some as I strongly believe this will be a huge win once it gets some traction, unfortunately I do not have any ETH or fiat available right now. Sad

I wish you guys the best of luck, it's definitely not an easy time!
Yeah juskalalie, holding a Presale in current market conditions is tough, however we managed pretty good! ETH is also on the rise so that's a great sign as well for the hundreds of BTHR Token holders!
copper member
bethereum.com
While there are so many other betting ICO projects introduced into the marketplace, I am sure that Bethereum will soon be leading the pack all because it got the right vision, the infrastructure, the marketing savvy and the right team handling the project.

Hey CryptoBry,
Glad to have you on board! Did you know we're launching our Bitcointalk signature campaign soon? Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: