Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] ⚽ Bethereum - Blockchain-powered social betting! 🚀 - page 9. (Read 67623 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
the code is all vetted and checked,bet are the real deal no kidding

you're ,i checked the ico site and everything seems cool AF
Activity: 1
the code is all vetted and checked,bet are the real deal no kidding
Activity: 2
look at all the people coming in here,lets make some noise mainsale starts at the end of the month
 have you tried their app,it’s only IOS right now but it will totally blow your mind judging by the way you speak,there are collaborations possible if the other parties would like to have them through the Standard Development Kit,or SDK being deployed along with the app 
this is gonna be awesome,very proud of the bet team for making all the splash they have,and running a huge telegram group and finding time to answer everyone
this is gonna be awesome,very proud of the bet team for making all the splash they have,and running a huge telegram group and finding time to answer everyone
rocking  and making  a mess at every conference they  attend. keep on rocking in the free world
can't wait for mainsale to start,you guys are real pros !
Its an interesting concept to integrate social media with betting. good luck! I'll be following
Activity: 3
This project interests me. How does it work?
You can bet with your friends, without any bookie!
That's pretty amazing tbh
That's what I'm saying! Totally cool
I may get into that. Start small, but who knows..
You can bet with your friends, without any bookie!
That's pretty amazing tbh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi i forgot my private key and mhemonic phrase in imtoken because i changed my phone. How can i recover my bethereum coins in imtoken?
Activity: 4
Woah, how didn't I know about this??? This is amazing!
Activity: 9
I just wanna say - I'm still hyped! This is so awesome
Activity: 153
a truly excellent project.
A 50% bonus is very tempting. I plan to make some investment. Your team is really nice about the interest in the forum.
Activity: 9
This social betting platform is incredible getting highest rating from hackcom. Congrates.

I also saw them on benchy and hacked,they got some pretty good reviews.
their smart contracts are all audited by ico.ai and that's always a good sign

I completely agree. I would also add that the app’s simplicity is a big plus. For most of us early adopters/crypto enthusiasts/programmers, we can figure out most un-user friendly platforms but the average user can’t or won’t be bothered. Complicated registration forms/processes make the problem bigger. This is pretty overwhelming to casual players. Bethereum is designed for maximum simplicity and intuitiveness, one of the main reasons for me liking it and it being so popular.

The app's simplicity and its intuitiveness is one of it's biggest advantages. Thats probably one of the big reasons that its so popular with the "newer crowd" in the crypto world, easy to access easy to use- anybody can just signup and join in very quickly. Plus people are attracted to the engagement and the "fun" factor on the platform

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one.
Bethereum has the holy Trinity : simplicity, detailed and expansive gameification, intuitive

Lots of talk on Discord about the mainsale
Good luck guys
I couldn't agree more. This is how you do things right and why i've stated my support here.
Activity: 5
Bethereum is among the best betting website developed on crypto yet. It will have some real competition from luckbox and stox. They have also developed quite good betting project.
I only need the android app... Then it'll be perfect. Perfect I tell you! Kudos.
Been following you for a while... Big like!!!
What a beautiful day to the crypto world. Just breautiful

regardless to this great, innovative project,
its a very sad day for the crypto world...

you probably not enough time in the crypto world if you think what is happening right now it's sad, everything is happen for a reason

GO Bethereum!!
Pages:
Jump to: