Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] ⚽ Bethereum - Blockchain-powered social betting! 🚀 - page 11. (Read 67623 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
this is the time to be the house,correct me if I'm wrong but you will probably be able to make some money only by providing liquidity to bets,being the house in a small way

interesting point, how will it work?
Activity: 2
Convenient and accessible platform. Really like. Thanks to the developers that grouped all in one place. Well done guys! Good luck to you!
It's very convenient to bet with friends on the bethereum platform. I don't need to spend time together to play.

Bethereum has made it super convenient to wager with friends and colleagues, my mates and I are able to organize wagers with ease even when we are each located in a different spot around the world! We are able to connect keep in touch and do what we love to do most, bet with each other! We are having a really fun time with the bounty test app! Trying to rack up more points on the leaderboard haha

Hey Bethereum team, I saw that you guys were at the D10e conference in Malta! Congrats on taking 3rd place for the best ICO project pitch! It appeared that Bethereum received lots of recognition at the conference!

I just love the test app! so easy to use, intuitive, great work guys!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I'm not a betting person, but it looks quite cool

I really like the logo as well, and the name is pretty solid

So yeah, I like it.
The first time I learn about the Bethereum project, which is an innovative solution for social betting, built on Blockchain
Activity: 7
looking forward to some p2p betting with my friends using the bethereum platform sometime in 2019
Activity: 83
no need to bet anyplace else ,you hit the jackpot here
Activity: 42
anyone with the iphone app!! whats your take on the app ux?
I have android and thats the first time I feel bad about not having an iphone... Cry

Activity: 3
the ico for betting plus social media plus gaming aspects,any questions ?
Activity: 11
feels like teen spirit... lets rock this ship Cool
Activity: 72
perfection is now underpriced,get in asap
Activity: 42
real really wonderful when you can be now in the house of your own of the mission of the BETHEREUM with the following of the family, they are they want to the early will be used for it that they can be better
Activity: 1
I think that people invest their money not for the sake of an idea, but for profit. Everyone wants to get rich and buy a Lambo

very sad thought... I know I'm looking for a project with an extra edge to it, wouldn't be here for a pump
so, NO, not everybody here just looking for a lambo

I bet that most of the audience is gamblers (=
copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
bethereum.com
Everything will be set for the world cap? Really hope so cuz in my country we're not allowed to bet!
Well davidwhte - you've come to the right place Smiley Join in on the fun - we've just added the first World cup matches into our match feed!

Activity: 21
Brazil will win the world-cap it's so obvious!  Here, you got a free tip LOL
Nice project guys 
Haha I don't think so mate! It can be Spain, Germany or even England !
By the way, when it's "too good to be true" (like Brazil) It won't be happened.

Come on bro! Argentina for sure! It can be the last world-cap for Messi- he'll take it !

Messi is a fu***** looser! He'll never make it!
Activity: 23
Everything will be set for the world cap? Really hope so cuz in my country we're not allowed to bet!
Activity: 7
I'm definitely looking forward for this, especially with the world cup coming soon. (Yes, women also watch sports!!!)
Good luck with the project
Activity: 33
What about the Android version?  When it'll be available for us?
Activity: 72
Finally some real social betting platform!
Activity: 3
This social betting platform is incredible getting highest rating from hackcom. Congrates.

I also saw them on benchy and hacked,they got some pretty good reviews.
their smart contracts are all audited by ico.ai and that's always a good sign

I completely agree. I would also add that the app’s simplicity is a big plus. For most of us early adopters/crypto enthusiasts/programmers, we can figure out most un-user friendly platforms but the average user can’t or won’t be bothered. Complicated registration forms/processes make the problem bigger. This is pretty overwhelming to casual players. Bethereum is designed for maximum simplicity and intuitiveness, one of the main reasons for me liking it and it being so popular.

The app's simplicity and its intuitiveness is one of it's biggest advantages. Thats probably one of the big reasons that its so popular with the "newer crowd" in the crypto world, easy to access easy to use- anybody can just signup and join in very quickly. Plus people are attracted to the engagement and the "fun" factor on the platform
Activity: 2
We aren’t too far away from each other, I’m over in Belgium. I totally agree, I hope some people from tropical island countries participated in the pre-sale too haha, I need some friends from sunny places. Yeah there are quite a number of different social features. I am a big fan of them having leaderboards, in-game/on-platform chat, having achievement rewards, community groups, team fan groups- all this is really great and adds a lot to the experience. I also like the large group betting concept ideas, and the fact that they will be opening a high-roller section for HUGE payouts. Also the fact that they are building a huge ecosystem, with the ability to scale really well and easily to support third party content/services/apps, will really help with user growth and community development. You can tell that they have put a lot of thought into this.

Their high-roller section will be excellent since there isn't another place for them to come gamble (the "mainstream" platforms wont take their bets for obvious reasons) besides the underground gambling operations which are most likely not the most comfortable or legitimate place.... On the Bethereum platform, all the bets are smart contracts managed by the oracle, everything is on the blockchain, de-centralized, so all winners get paid out.
It will be very very fun to watch the high rollers place bets on the Bethereum, I wonder if the general public will be able to see the high roller bets..
It's gonna be a huge eco-system, can't wait to see how it grows and evolves
copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
bethereum.com
How I can get the bonus?
Hey lehoang04400,
There is going to be a bonus for the Mainsale, will be announced shortly prior to the sale starts.
For now you can join our Announcement channel: https://t.me/BethereumNews
And register on the Whitelist: https://whitelist.bethereum.com/

Pages:
Jump to: