Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] ⚽ Bethereum - Blockchain-powered social betting! 🚀 - page 2. (Read 67617 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
When I won the 1st place in their tournament for the best typer I won 45 k beth which was worth a lot (~200 USD). Now is about 2USD Cheesy:D  A lot of people supported this project and it ended up being a bunch of crappy crap

True. Though this one had a good idea, but unsuccessful development. 
Activity: 353
Merit: 45
When I won the 1st place in their tournament for the best typer I won 45 k beth which was worth a lot (~200 USD). Now is about 2USD Cheesy:D  A lot of people supported this project and it ended up being a bunch of crappy crap
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
why this project death ??

I assume they ran out of money. Check out https://Degens.com for the first no KYC sports betting exchange using DAI with the industry's loweset fees.
Activity: 353
Merit: 45
why this project death ??
copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
bethereum.com
Hello Bethereans!

This past week, we’ve received another validation that the Bethereum solution is innovative and exciting! The prominent research house Blockfyre has just posted their Top 5 projects to date, according to their extensive evaluation process, and we are proud to share that Bethereum is on the list! Read the report about Bethereum by Blockfyre here.

In other news, we are happy to share with our community that you can now bet on top European Hockey leagues, NCAA basketball, and the leading international leagues of FIBA and the Euroleague! We added support to all of this, so plenty of matches for everyone to bet on at round 2 of our Free-To-Play betting contest. Check out what’s available now on the Bethereum platform here.

Finally, for those of you who are less familiar with NCAA basketball, we have exactly what you need to get an edge with your betting! We have started a series of articles by our NCAA basketball expert, Michael Luchies, to help you get your duck in a row and ready for betting on NCAA basketball! Read “Quick guide to NCAA basketball: Part 1 of the Bethereum’s college basketball series” on our blog. If you have any questions that weren’t answered yet by Michael, you are welcome to ask them here. We will dedicate the last part of the series to Q&A from the community about all things NCAAB.
Activity: 16
I've been following Bethereum for more than a year and a half now. There aren't many teams who deliver as much as these guys do. I think the potential for Bethereum is huge, and I'm happy I found it early
copper member
bethereum.com
For all who want to know more about Bethereum, we wrote a thorough explanation about everything we did and are trying to do on our Medium channel.

Please follow this link for more info!

A quick teaser of everything that happened for Bethereum in 2019 is here:

We have participated in the following events and received the following awards:

- Voted #1 Most Promising Betting Platform in 2019 (E-Sport Betting Coin poll) in January 2019
- Voted Best Blockchain Gaming Platform for 2019 (CoinWorldStory) in February 2019
- Top 6 projects for the NY Hype accelerator program in June 2019
- CEEGC Awards Finalist in August 2019
- Best Pitch Award at the HYPE NY in September 2019
- Best Blockchain Startup of the Year at CESAwards (regionals) in September 2019
- Best Cryptocurrency Gaming Platform Provider 2019 at the CEEG awards in September 2019
- Best Blockchain Startup of 2019 at CESAwards Grand Finale in November 2019
- Best Startup award at SiGMA iGaming Summit in Malta in November 2019
- Qualified for top 7 blockchain startup in the world — Global Startup Award (China 2020)

The future is here. Wanna bet?
copper member
bethereum.com
The first round of our Free to play betting competition is over! Congratulations to all the Round 1 winners!

The Contest Enters Round 2! Are you up to the challenge?

Get in on the action and win big with Bethereum! Bet for FREE on Sports and eSports, and compete for prizes in BETHER🔥
Join now at gaming.bethereum.com

The 2nd round of the competition will last until March 15th and this will be the last competition we will be holding on Beta version of our platform!

copper member
bethereum.com
Blockfyre report is here!

Read this extensive look into Bethereum by this top team. Bethereum scored very high, a major validation for the Bethereum solution, team, and community.

https://tinyurl.com/Blockfyre-Bethereum

Report has 17 pages so take your time and learn more about us and about what we are trying to accomplish!
copper member
bethereum.com
Greetings Bethereans and fellow eSports fans!

The 2nd Bethereum eSports Cup is now LIVE!

The hunt for top places in this round of our free-to-play betting contest is getting more rewarding than ever before!

You can find more info in our competition thread here or directly on our website!

Join our Telegram channel as well and compete with other Bethereans for top prizes!

Another big award for Bethereum! This team is proving for those of us who followed them that slow and steady wins the race. Finally, its seems that people are starting to notice this one, so the best is yet to come on this 🔥
Activity: 5
So awesome ! Bethereum will get noticed by a big big investor verry soon 
copper member
bethereum.com
Good luck Bethereum on the Malta Sigma event. We are rooting for you here. 🔥 Smiley
Smart move to partner with TDC and Blockfyre. Simon and Alex can bring BETHEREUM to many ears and token buyers.

As you probably know already, the Malta Sigma event was another huge win for Bethereum!
A new shiny award in our trophy cabinet, here are some pictures from the event itself:

When are we going to see boxing and mma sports added to Bethereum platform?
You can see that this two are popular in bitcointalk forum and in general.

We are a social betting platform and will balance carefully - we want our betting pairs to have the necessary liquidity. However, with more people coming to the platform, we will be adding more sports. We always ask our community what they want to bet on and there were some calls for boxing and especially MMA so at some point they will probably be introduced to our platform Smiley

the site https://www.gaming.bethereum.com/ does not open on my pc, what else is there a repair or there may be an error because it is listed This site can't provide a secure connection
if there are errors please correct them because I am interested in the project

Did you manage to enter with the link Tom sent? If not, DM me so we can make sure you join in for the competition!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
When are we going to see boxing and mma sports added to Bethereum platform?
You can see that this two are popular in bitcointalk forum and in general.
Dear Community,

we have more great news to share!

🔥🔥🔥

Bethereum was just chosen to pitch at SIGMA iGaming as one of the TOP 10 startups at the event, out of hundreds of applicants. SIGMA is one of the biggest iGaming fairs of the year, with 15,000 attendees expected, from over 80 countries. You can find more info on their website.

We also have 2 new partnerships to announce! We have teamed up with The Daily Chain and Blockfyre and you will be able to get your Bethereum news from there!
For now we can provide you with the TDC link and the Blockfyre one is coming in the next few days.

We would like to invite you to join our betting contest on beta version of our platform, the last one before going live with the proper licence! Join us there and in our Telegram group and become a part of a thriving Bethereum community!
the site https://www.gaming.bethereum.com/ does not open on my pc, what else is there a repair or there may be an error because it is listed This site can't provide a secure connection
Its because you wrote www.gaming.bethereum.com. The website is only https://gaming.bethereum.com (no www)
Good luck Bethereum on the Malta Sigma event. We are rooting for you here. 🔥 Smiley
Smart move to partner with TDC and Blockfyre. Simon and Alex can bring BETHEREUM to many ears and token buyers.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Dear Community,

🔥🔥🔥

Bethereum was just chosen to pitch at SIGMA iGaming as one of the TOP 10 startups at the event, out of hundreds of applicants. SIGMA is one of the biggest iGaming fairs of the year, with 15,000 attendees expected, from over 80 countries. You can find more info on their website.

We also have 2 new partnerships to announce! We have teamed up with The Daily Chain and Blockfyre and you will be able to get your Bethereum news from there!
For now we can provide you with the TDC link and the Blockfyre one is coming in the next few days.

We would like to invite you to join our betting contest on beta version of our platform, the last one before going live with the proper licence! Join us there and in our Telegram group and become a part of a thriving Bethereum community!
Great news! an excellent opportunity for Bethereum team to meet potential investors and pitch in front of just the right people. A lot is going on in Bethereum lately. Best of luck to all of us Bethereans 🔥🔥
copper member
bethereum.com
Dear Community,

🔥🔥🔥

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Bethereum has good plans and a lovely sports betting platform. It deserves recognition in my opinion.

Congratulations for the award!
Pages:
Jump to: