Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] ⚽ Bethereum - Blockchain-powered social betting! 🚀 - page 8. (Read 67623 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I've invested 100$ worth of ETH into this. I'm going to place my first bet today!

Pretty excited.
Which game are you betting on?
Brazil - Switzerland. Go Brazil!!!
Man, this is a match! I did the same!!!
My borther from another mother!!! How  are you my friend?
Man I'm great, waited so much for TWC. How about you mate?
Spending the week here with the folks, watching the games and drinking beer with my pops. Feels good man.
Activity: 83
this is how it's done, let them have it bet
Activity: 3
gambling is the best part of sports,makes you the most involved
Activity: 72
mus join mainsale, best bet ever

true that m8, I know bet will win this
I've invested 100$ worth of ETH into this. I'm going to place my first bet today!

Pretty excited.
Man, this is a match! I did the same!!!
My borther from another mother!!! How  are you my friend?
Activity: 24

Pretty excited.

I bet draw on Germany Mexico... who's with me?
Activity: 3
I didn't really get it, the bets now, on the website, are they real? is it on bethereum blockchain?
is there a wallet?
Activity: 2
I got all my friends hooked on it! BETHEREUM the millennial drug
Activity: 2
Just registered and made a bet, nice one! Hope it'll be available not only for soccer!

Pretty excited.

Pretty excited.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
uses concepts, including gamification, convenient UX and a simple account creation to create a unique platform of rates for everyone.
Activity: 154
Blockchain-powered betting. I am very grateful to be part of this great project with great team working hard to always progress, always communicating with the community, and there is 100% transparency in their dealing.
Activity: 93
A good project with a great future and an experienced team. The actual very serious technology! I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I hope everything will be all right. Join this platform!
Activity: 98
Well, the project is very smart designed,  one of the projects in cryto world which makes me excited is bethereum.
copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
bethereum.com
We’ve launched our Proof of Concept betting platform for our community and reached a major milestone in less than a month! We’re already alpha-testing our betting Smart Contracts.

Activity: 1
have you been looking at the news,crypto downturn is upon us what is bet going to do about it 
nothing to do but buy the dip you noob,any fiat on the side?

totally agree! this is the time to buy loads of everything!
the worldwide tour sure paid off judging by this thread Smiley
have you been looking at the news,crypto downturn is upon us what is bet going to do about it 
nothing to do but buy the dip you noob,any fiat on the side?
Pages:
Jump to: