Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] ⚽ Bethereum - Blockchain-powered social betting! 🚀 - page 38. (Read 67617 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Powerful technology/Provably fair/Fun and social and their slogan  "Your bets, your rules". Bethererum project harnesses the power of blockchain to deliver a betting platform you can fully trust. But it’s the exclusive combination of features, design and social elements that truly sets apart our solution from the competition.
Will definitely keep an open eye on this project.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Great team, great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!!!
Activity: 12
Bethereum team is working hard on all the goals. Keep up your hard work. Thx
Activity: 224
I am one of early supporters of Bethereum. I think Bethereum is Best ICO of 2018. i am waiting a lot of good actions from Bethereum
Activity: 266
I love the fact that this project has an outstanding team leadership to move it forward. Keep it up!
copper member
Activity: 196

Bethereun has become one of the best icos 2018 and as such, has also become a do not miss ico...join the betting world. dont miss out

https://www.bethereum.com
Activity: 33
A good project, hope it succeeds and sustain
Activity: 104
I hope you will succeed. your success is in our interests. I bet on you) good luck
Activity: 3
This project will lead us to the moon...grab your bether now 50% off,i got mine.this is the best betting platform of all time believe me...later we all thanks to them.to the moon.
Activity: 182
I see very many enthusiasts to be an investor in your project,,I am sure your project will go to the moon,this is a very unique ico..good luck dev
Activity: 84
thanks team , I think Bethereum is Best ICO of 2018
Activity: 138
WOW! The 50% bonus is very generous! It's only for the 24 hours? Hurry up then!!!
copper member
Activity: 185
bethereum.com
My fav ICO, easiest purchasing process - with a 50% bonus thrown in. Don't miss out, only 18hrs left of the 50% bonus.
Glad you liked it TheJez!
We'll do our best to make it worth it Smiley
Activity: 152
Blockchain-powered betting and unique social elements deliver the most engaging and secure betting platform on the market. Am very grateful to be part of this great project with great team working hard to always progress, always communicating with the community, and there is 100% transparency in their dealing.#bethereumteam #bethereum  
Activity: 47
I believe that this project is very very good
and I'm so happy for joining
My username ; dakha
Register email; [email protected]
Telegram; @Dadamorteza
Activity: 9
Amazing opportunity ! Don`t miss the BIG Bonus Now!
Activity: 58
I am one of early supporters of Bethereum. I think Bethereum is Best ICO of 2018.
Activity: 5
I heard that there will be a bonus, but did not expect 50%. This is probably the most loyal project I've seen. And registration is something. I have no words. If the team continues at the same pace, then I will earn a lot of money
Yeah sure mate. Ur definitely not one guy from the team
Activity: 26
I love the scope of this project. Gambling is a ~50 billion dollar industry in the United States alone. There is a clear need to incorporate blockchain into this industry and I truly feel like the Bethereum team is the one to take it over the top.
Activity: 80
I heard that there will be a bonus, but did not expect 50%. This is probably the most loyal project I've seen. And registration is something. I have no words. If the team continues at the same pace, then I will earn a lot of money
Pages:
Jump to: