Pages:
Author

Topic: ** LAUNCHED ** CredaCash -- The Most Private Cryptocurrency in the World - page 6. (Read 10223 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Why are the blocks growing?
Activity: 227
Merit: 29
how to get private key of address?
The validateaddress command will give you some information about a CredaCash destination.  If the destination belongs to your wallet, then valudateaddress will give you the "hdmasterkeyid", which is the hash of the master secret used to create the destination.  The information needed to spend billets sent to that destination is contained in your wallet's CCWallet.ccw file and could be extracted using the sqlite3 tool.  What would you do with that information once you had it?
Thought about to back up private keys of storage addresses, good old practice of mine (and hopefully lot of others)
Easier to store 10 private keys than holding 10x 100 MB wallets.
Hope that will be an option once GUI wallet is available.  

When you create a wallet, it prints out the wallet's master secret and gives instructions on how you can store that as a last resort backup.  That is intended to serve the same purpose.  (There is currently no a way to print out the master secret of an existing wallet, but we may add that in the future.)  Even with the master secret, it is still a good idea to back up the wallet file itself occasionally, since reconstructing a wallet from the master secret and password might not be 100% successful.  When backing up the wallet file, we recommend putting it into an encrypted archive file first in order to keep it secure.

Thank you for using CredaCash, and please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Activity: 93

The validateaddress command will give you some information about a CredaCash destination.  If the destination belongs to your wallet, then valudateaddress will give you the "hdmasterkeyid", which is the hash of the master secret used to create the destination.  The information needed to spend billets sent to that destination is contained in your wallet's CCWallet.ccw file and could be extracted using the sqlite3 tool.  What would you do with that information once you had it?
Thought about to back up private keys of storage addresses, good old practice of mine (and hopefully lot of others)
Easier to store 10 private keys than holding 10x 100 MB wallets.
Hope that will be an option once GUI wallet is available. 

The validateaddress command will give you some information about a CredaCash destination.  If the destination belongs to your wallet, then valudateaddress will give you the "hdmasterkeyid", which is the hash of the master secret used to create the destination.  The information needed to spend billets sent to that destination is contained in your wallet's CCWallet.ccw file and could be extracted using the sqlite3 tool.  What would you do with that information once you had it?
Activity: 93
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
From what you have posted above, it appears that the transaction was successfully sent, but it was not sent to the second wallet, in other words, the address to which you sent the transaction does not belong to the second wallet, it belongs to some other wallet.  If you would like to troubleshoot this further, please feel free to contact us via PM or via our website if you need to provide transaction details that you would prefer not to post here.  Thank you.

What info do you need from my end to PM?
Thanks!

I'm not sure at this point.  Let's start with the PM and we can follow up from there.

Thanks Devs! PM sent
From what you have posted above, it appears that the transaction was successfully sent, but it was not sent to the second wallet, in other words, the address to which you sent the transaction does not belong to the second wallet, it belongs to some other wallet.  If you would like to troubleshoot this further, please feel free to contact us via PM or via our website if you need to provide transaction details that you would prefer not to post here.  Thank you.

Thanks!

I'm not sure at this point.  Let's start with the PM and we can follow up from there.
I made a serious of transactions they all seem to fail and returned the following, used command gettransaction

In send wallet, it returned this

{
    "abandoned" : false,
    "account" : "",
    "address" : "CredaCash_bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "amount" : -2886.51,
    "bip125-replaceable" : "no",
    "blockhash" : "0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000084",
    "blockindex" : 0,
    "blocktime" : 1566118604,
    "category" : "send",
    "confirmations" : 6,
    "fee" : -0.0838,
    "time" : 1566118604,
    "timereceived" : 1566118604,
    "txid" : "CCTX_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "vout" : 0,
    "walletconflicts" : []
  }

In receiving wallet, it returned this

ccwallet> gettransaction CCTX_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Executing JSON command:
{"method":"gettransaction","params":["CCTX_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"]}

Error:
{
  "code" : -5,
  "message" : "Invalid or non-wallet transaction id"
}

Thanks!
I made a serious of transactions they all seem to fail and returned the following, used command gettransaction

In send wallet, it returned this

{
    "address" : "CredaCash_bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "blockhash" : "0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000084",
  }

In receiving wallet, it returned this

ccwallet> gettransaction CCTX_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Executing JSON command:
{"method":"gettransaction","params":["CCTX_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"]}

Error:
{
}

I made a serious of transactions they all seem to fail and returned the following as an example of both wallets, used command gettransaction

In Sending Wallet, it returned this

{
  }

In Receiving Wallet, it returned this

Executing JSON command:

Error:
{
}

You can try restarting the wallet again with the --reset-wallet option and then run the listunspent command.  Please let us know if this helps.  Thank you.
you are magic... and the whole project is cool.. helped. thank you!

Glad that worked. Thank you for letting us know, and please let us know if you run into any additional problems.
Activity: 95
hello. I wrote the command reset wallet.. and it broke.

ccwallet> getwalletinfo

Executing JSON command:
{"method":"getwalletinfo","params":[]}

Result:
{
  "balance" : -999.9053,

how can I fix it???

You can try restarting the wallet again with the --reset-wallet option and then run the listunspent command.  Please let us know if this helps.  Thank you.

you are magic... and the whole project is cool.. helped. thank you!

ccwallet> getwalletinfo

Executing JSON command:

Result:
{

how can I fix it???

You can try restarting the wallet again with the --reset-wallet option and then run the listunspent command.  Please let us know if this helps.  Thank you.
Activity: 95

ccwallet> getwalletinfo

Executing JSON command:

Result:
{

how can I fix it???
Currently, does it take some hours to transfer sending from one wallet to another?
I used the command,

sendtoaddress CredaCash_b................... 10000

numbers of time to empty one wallet for consolidate to another wallet, but now after a day still not seeing input of transactions amount in the other wallet.
So is this an issue or I did something wrong here, please help!  Huh

It should take about 30 seconds after a transaction is submitted to the network for it to be spendable by the receiving wallet.

The best way to determine the status of a transaction is to use the "gettransaction " command, using the txid returned by the sendtoaddress command.  If you don't have the txid, here's what you can do:

At the Sending Wallet
---------------------

First, determine if the transaction was actually sent by the sending wallet.  In order to preserve privacy, all transactions have 2 outputs and 2, 3, or 4 inputs.  If the wallet is sending 10000 and it only holds multiple billets of size 1000, it will first construct three transactions, two of which will merge four input billets into one output billet of amount 3999.9 sent back to itself, and one transaction that will merge 3 or 4 inputs billets into an output billet of amount 2999.9 or 3999.9 sent back to itself.  After those transactions are submitted and clear, the wallet will then construct and submit a transaction that contains 3 or 4 inputs billets which include the billets created by the prior merge transactions, along with one output billet sent to the final destination in the amount 10000, and one change billet sent back to itself.

After submitting this final transaction, the sending wallet will return a txid for the transaction, and the getbalance command should show that the wallet deducted the amount from its balance.  If the process returns an error, then the final transaction was not submitted to the network and getbalance should report that the amount is still in the wallet.  If the process is interrupted at any point, then the final transaction may or may not have been submitted to the network.

To determine if the transaction was submitted to the network, you can use the getbalance command and/or the listsinceblock or listtransactions commands.  For the latter two commands, you would be looking for a transaction that shows the amount and address used in the sendtoaddress command.  listsinceblock may take a long time to run since by default it lists all transactions the wallet has ever sent or recieved.  listtransactions only reports the last 10 transactions by default, so if the transaction of interest is not one of the last ten, you may need to use the command:
listtransactions ""
where is the number of transactions you would like to see.

Within about 30 seconds after the final transaction is submitted to the network, it should get confirmed by the blockchain, and about 30 to 60 seconds after the confirming blocks are received by the connected ccnode, the listsinceblock and listtransactions commands should report that the transaction has at least one confirmation.

For faster updates, you can also use the command "gettransaction " to monitor the transaction status.  This command will explicitly query the txid rather than waiting for it to be updated in the background.

At the Receiving Wallet
----------------------

There are three options at the receiving wallet:

1. If the receiving wallet is left running and is connected to a fully-synced ccnode that is receiving new blocks, then after some period of time, the transaction should be detected and automatically added to the receiving wallet.

2. The best command to speed up this process is "gettransaction " using the txid returned by the sending wallet.  That command will explicitly query whether the transaction has been confirmed by the blockchain.

3. If the txid is not available, then the command "cc.poll_destination " can be used to immediately check for payments at the address that was given to the sender.

Thank you for using CredaCash, and please let us know if this helps to resolve your issue.
Currently, does it take some hours to transfer sending from one wallet to another?
I used the command,

numbers of time to empty one wallet for consolidate to another wallet, but now after a day still not seeing input of transactions amount in the other wallet.

Try using the poll.cc command on the sending wallet and wait a bit.   Also, use the --reset-wallet command line option on the sending wallet.  Try resending with 5k or 10k, then work up to 100k.  That worked for  me.

It just returned with this,

ccwallet> cc.poll_destination "CredaCash_bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Executing JSON command:
{"method":"cc.poll_destination","params":["CredaCash_bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"]
}

Checking for new transactions to all addresses associated with this destination...

ccwallet>

then checked balance of both wallets, all send one wallet empty and the other haven't received yet still.
So if I pm you dev the send address and the approximate total amount, would you be able to find out what the problem of the transactions?
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
I used the command,

Try using the poll.cc command on the sending wallet and wait a bit.   Also, use the --reset-wallet command line option on the sending wallet.  Try resending with 5k or 10k, then work up to 100k.  That worked for  me.
I used the command,

Activity: 2
How mine this token?

The initial mining ended July 26. It will not be mineable again until the Proof-of-Stake protocol is implemented in the future.  In the interim, if you would like to use the CredaCash currency, we hope it will be possible to purchase it on an exchange in the near future.

When Proof-of-Stake mining?

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Creda Cash discord has been out for a bit now.
https://discord.gg/uE4agFH
Pages:
Jump to: