Pages:
Author

Topic: ** LAUNCHED ** CredaCash -- The Most Private Cryptocurrency in the World - page 7. (Read 10223 times)

copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Yes, we are going to start looking for exchanges that would like to list CredaCash and we hope to find one or more in the near future.
You should check cryptohub exchange cheap listing and never had a problem with withdraw or deposit Cheesy

Thanks for the tip, we will check it out.  It's not clear that we would be willing to pay any listing fee at this point, but we will investigate, thanks.

Also good for start is Discord Channel Called OTC trade
But we need discord first maybe You want me to create one for Creda Cash ?
Activity: 227
Merit: 29
Yes, we are going to start looking for exchanges that would like to list CredaCash and we hope to find one or more in the near future.
You should check cryptohub exchange cheap listing and never had a problem with withdraw or deposit Cheesy

Thanks for the tip, we will check it out.  It's not clear that we would be willing to pay any listing fee at this point, but we will investigate, thanks.
copper member
Ok so meantime Im selling at 0.5 $ each so grab a bargain till is hot  Cool

maybe you can make the first sale for 3300 BTC, like someone did (arranged to do) with Zcash ;-)

I can make a sale 2 BTC for all I have Cheesy

maybe you can make the first sale for 3300 BTC, like someone did (arranged to do) with Zcash ;-)
copper member
Any exchange in plans and chat community ? Any roadmap ? What is actual status of development and of course any user case ? And BTW if someone is interested I can sell 10 000 Creda Cash at 0.5$ each Cheesy

copper member
Any exchange in plans and chat community ? Any roadmap ? What is actual status of development and of course any user case ? And BTW if someone is interested I can sell 10 000 Creda Cash at 0.5$ each Cheesy

copper member
How mine this token?

Mining Is done no more mining all coins mined
How mine this token?

The initial mining ended July 26. It will not be mineable again until the Proof-of-Stake protocol is implemented in the future.  In the interim, if you would like to use the CredaCash currency, we hope it will be possible to purchase it on an exchange in the near future.
where is the wallet "master secret" key stored? Is it possible to print is out?
I wrote it down when I first installed the wallet, but I would like to validate its correctness

There is not currently a command in the wallet that will print it out. However, it can be retrieved as follows:

Assuming you are running under Windows (if not, these directions can also be adapted for Linux):

1. Go to https://www.sqlite.org/download.html
2. Download sqlite-tools-win32-x86-3290000.zip
3. Extract sqlite3.exe
4. Run the commands:
sqlite3 %LOCALAPPDATA%\CredaCash\CCWallet-1\CCWallet.ccw
.mode quote
select PackedParams, Secret from Secrets where Id=1;

The first field printed is the "encrypted master secret" reported when the wallet is created, and the second is the unencrypted master secret.

To confirm that you can recreate this wallet from the "encrypted master secret" and password, you can do the following:

1. Run the command:
ccwallet --create-wallet --datadir=. --initial-master-secret=
2. Enter the password used when the wallet was created.
3. Run the commands:
sqlite3 CCWallet.ccw
.mode quote
select PackedParams, Secret from Secrets where Id=1;
4. del CCWallet.ccw

The results shown should be the same as shown above if you used the same encrypted master secret and password as when the first wallet was created.
Activity: 2
copper member
Activity: 8
where is the wallet "master secret" key stored? Is it possible to print is out?
I wrote it down when I first installed the wallet, but I would like to validate its correctness
When to release GUI Wallet

Our apologies, that is important and it is on our development roadmap but we don't currently have a time frame on it.  We will let you know if that changes.  Thank you.
Activity: 11
When to release GUI Wallet
when update The Quick Start Guide?

Next week, after we setup a testnet...
Activity: 16
A new version of the CredaCash software can be downloaded at https://CredaCash.com/software/ . This version supports the sendtoaddress function on the live network (mainnet).  The Quick Start Guide will be updated shortly.  A testnet will be setup next week to allow users who do not hold any CredaCash currency to test the software.

Please let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues, and thank you for your support.

when update The Quick Start Guide?
So looks like resetting the wallet is working, but for larger wallets I have to reset it 2-3 times to extract the full balance. The listunspent amount typically doesn't reflect the full getbalance after a single reset. Not sure if its because of the amount of transactions or not waiting long enough, but at least its working.

The most likely cause of this is pay-to-self billets (from merge transactions or transaction change) that have not yet been detected as cleared.  These should show with zero confirmations in listtransactions, and polling their receive addresses using cc.poll_destination should make them clear faster.

This should also resolve itself if the wallet is left running and connected to ccnode long enough.  And while the wallet is designed to hold many transactions, it will probably run a little faster and more efficiently if the balance is sent to a fresh wallet that doesn't contain all of the mint activity.
Activity: 9
Listsinceblock doesnt seem to be working for me, however, I ran cc.poll on both wallets, but only 1 would finish the other would hang.  So far I still see a bunch of unconfirmed transactions according to listtransactions.

Running listunspent I see the following:

wallet 1
Sum unspent = 42.3076
Getbalance = 1042.2348

wallet2
Sum unspent = 210994.93
Getbalance = 210994.93

Attempting to send from wallet 1 continues to fail even when sending 100, however, wallet 2 I was just able to send 50,000.
listsinceblock will work, you just have to give it more time.  The wallet may contain up to a million mint transactions, and listsinceblock is paging through all of them.  The advantage of listsinceblock is that it will filter out and not display uncleared mint transactions.

listtransactions might be easier to use.  By default it only gives 10 transactions, and if none of those are cleared, you should ask it to see more until you get all the uncleared transactions.  To see more transactions, use listtransactions "" where n is the number of transactions you want to see.  listtransactions will show uncleared mint transactions with the category "immature".  Any uncleared mint transactions will not clear at this point, so these can be ignored.

Are any of the uncleared transactions in category receive?  If so, the address of the receive billet is the one you want to use in cc.poll_destination.

As a last resort, you can try to stop wallet 1, restart it with the --reset-wallet command line option, then run the listunspent command to see if that changes the wallet balance.

As far as the wallets are concerned these each should have been unique to each PC mining separately and then I've since consolidated all the wallet files to a single PC. I've been trying to consolidate the balances as I had quite a few different machines/wallets.

The question was if you at some point copied the wallet file.  It is the copying of the wallet file and using it on two machines that can cause the funds to overlap (among other problems).

First wallet seems to have a phantom 1,000, but the other wallet is functioning just fine now. I think there may have been a ccnode issue hindering wallet 2, but something funky happened with wallet 1. I am not worried about the 1,000 coins from wallet 1 so don't waste your time unless you are curious to investigate.

I would go ahead and try stopping wallet 1, restarting it with the --reset-wallet command line option, then running the listunspent command to see if that changes the wallet balance.

So looks like resetting the wallet is working, but for larger wallets I have to reset it 2-3 times to extract the full balance. The listunspent amount typically doesn't reflect the full getbalance after a single reset. Not sure if its because of the amount of transactions or not waiting long enough, but at least its working.

To answer your earlier question I copied the .ccw files from multiple other PC's and I am loading them 1 at a time on this local machine. There is only 1 active wallet at present, but the .ccw files were copied (after other wallets were shutdown).
The original replica wallet used an address, exceeding the balance of 6.8 million. Has the extra disappeared?

6.8 million is the maximum size of a single billet (coin). (Note that the current implementation could support single billets with a size up to 687 trillion, but the blockchain and zero knowledge proof currently enforce the smaller 6.8 million maximum as a precaution.)

The wallet can hold an unlimited number of billets, each one with a value up to 6.8 million. If funds in the wallet came from mining, then the wallet would contain multiple billets with a value of 1000 each (the amount of the mining reward).
Pages:
Jump to: