Pages:
Author

Topic: [Launched] Platinum - The Coin You've Been Waiting For [Launched] - page 10. (Read 30583 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Total Coins : 125 Million Coins
Premined: 500,000 Coins

And platinum shed a brief and very faint light.

/end thread

My interest in this coin is exactly zero, but for perspective, that's less than 0.5% premine.

No wallets ensure this will never go anywhere though. The days of bad launches are over. Nobody cares anymore. So there better be a wallet or this thread will be buried in an hour.

Actually, it says "Premined: 0 - We have changed it to 0 because of users not wanting the 500,000 Coins premined" on first post. I think he changed his mind on premine. But I agree with the rest. People are fed up with bad launches.

Well, we'll wait and see. I may be around for the launch, but I can't say I have a lot of hope right now. Altcoin releases are becoming really slick, and without anything new about the coin, I'm not sure what will make it stand out. There are 5 other coins that my rig should be pointed at. I don't have time for bad launches.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

/end thread

My interest in this coin is exactly zero, but for perspective, that's less than 0.5% premine.

No wallets ensure this will never go anywhere though. The days of bad launches are over. Nobody cares anymore. So there better be a wallet or this thread will be buried in an hour.

Actually, it says "Premined: 0 - We have changed it to 0 because of users not wanting the 500,000 Coins premined" on first post. I think he changed his mind on premine. But I agree with the rest. People are fed up with bad launches.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

/end thread

this depends also on the amount of coin rewards per block / total coins. history has shown that cpu coins give small rewards per block. if this coin is 50 coins per block , the op premine will be equal to 10k blocks mined. .. usually cpu rise to difficulty 1000 by 500 blocks on launch. therefore it would make owning 500kcoins a fucking joke and a huge scam.
Activity: 114
someone email me at rebel24 AT GMAIL when coin is released I will give you a stake of whatever I mine
-edit- and even better email me when the guy comes online if you see that
Activity: 532

/end thread

Activity: 82
Maybe he had to stay after school   Cool
Activity: 114
how often does this happen? was my first time trying to attend a release
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I love this coin already, it has character!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
fail launch is fail
Activity: 85
such a big fail...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Maybe premine?
Activity: 112
found this on github:

https://github.com/ThePlatinumCoin/Platinum

5 days from initial commit and its pretty empty.
legendary
hope not. last time cuntcoin from coingen gave everyone a trojan
Activity: 98
Just spoken to the dev, he's mum says he has to finish the washing up before he's allowed back on the computer. Stay tuned.

The count down clock was reset for another 25 more minutes. I guess he a slow washer.

Edit: Never mind. It's counting how many minutes are past the 'launch'

Activity: 112
Just spoken to the dev, he's mum says he has to finish the washing up before he's allowed back on the computer. Stay tuned.

lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
is this the coingen one?

not possible...coingen coins are scrypt or sha256
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
legendary
is this the coingen one?
Activity: 742
I think we need a coin called "1 coin" That's right only 1 coin, get on it guys.

It's been done more than once.
Activity: 546
Kind of reminds me of the oilcoin which was supposed to be released 3 weeks ago. I'm still hitting refresh on that page, cuz I want to mine some oil!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annoic-oilcoin-launch-jan-06-2014-5-pm-est-399065
Pages:
Jump to: