Pages:
Author

Topic: [Launched] Platinum - The Coin You've Been Waiting For [Launched] - page 7. (Read 30583 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
omg,who can tell me when we can mine this coin ,s this still on for release today at 1pm pst?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
The release date has been pushed back to Friday because of complications of pools adding the coin. We are looking for a easy and fair release date with no panic involved. I hope you guys truly understand. The main website will be up by tomorrow with everything you need to know.

I think you have failed to have a successful launch already. This is the 2nd delay and you are not even updating Post #1 with the correct information. I am out on this one as well I think.  Cheesy

V~

so 2nd delay
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
acted like a freak ...
Activity: 41
Activity: 17
The release date has been pushed back to Friday because of complications of pools adding the coin. We are looking for a easy and fair release date with no panic involved. I hope you guys truly understand. The main website will be up by tomorrow with everything you need to know.

I think you have failed to have a successful launch already. This is the 2nd delay and you are not even updating Post #1 with the correct information. I am out on this one as well I think.  Cheesy

V~
Activity: 11
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Platinum will be released at 28/01/14 @ 1PM PST.

So what? He tricked us out again?

sounds like so.
wtf
whare is the wallet ?
Activity: 54

sounds like so.
wtf

sounds like so.

Lmao. He got second chance and failed it too. Fck this coin
Activity: 112

sounds like so.

Activity: 112

I don't like this dev shit out me.
Activity: 77
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Release date

Check how much time is left: /BfXimn]http://[Suspicious link removed]/BfXimn
We are looking for a logo designer that can accept Paypal or Platinum coins in return for a logo.
Pages:
Jump to: