Pages:
Author

Topic: [Launched] Platinum - The Coin You've Been Waiting For [Launched] - page 9. (Read 30583 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
Apologies for any disruption to the iSpace Platinum Mining Pool over the past few days. We have been migrating all of our pools to even bigger/faster hardware following a surge in miners following the inclusion of a few of our coins on the Cryptsy exchange.

This migration is now complete and the pool is running smoothly again at http://pt.ispace.co.uk and 0% fee's will now continue through February !
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
seems good.

0.4% premine not big deal.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Smelterminer - gpu miner for Quark algo) but as i know it working only for solomining now

ASIC can be created too if some quark coin will be popular like BTC or LTC Smiley

CPU coins have botnets its better then asics Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Forgive me for being a total noob, but van CPU coins like this be mined with GPU and ASIC?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Sorry I mistakenly put today as the launch, it is suppose to be tomorrow. I'm contacting a pool owner about having his pool have platinum added. The premine is set back to 500,000 coins for faucets, pools, block crawlers, and block explorers

this was jut posted by block_erupter some time ago?

Yes, he pmed me about it and thats what i said and he simply re-posted it for me.

so...y did u remove his reply..?

I didn't delete his reply. He most likely removed it. This coin has nothing to do with Block_Erupter he simply posted here.
You probably are block_erupter...

You can whatever you want, I'm not Block_Erupter. If I was Block_Erupter why would I post in this thread which would cause attack on me
The release date has been pushed back to Friday because of complications of pools adding the coin. We are looking for a easy and fair release date with no panic involved. I hope you guys truly understand. The main website will be up by tomorrow with everything you need to know.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Sorry I mistakenly put today as the launch, it is suppose to be tomorrow. I'm contacting a pool owner about having his pool have platinum added. The premine is set back to 500,000 coins for faucets, pools, block crawlers, and block explorers

Yes, he pmed me about it and thats what i said and he simply re-posted it for me.

I didn't delete his reply. He most likely removed it. This coin has nothing to do with Block_Erupter he simply posted here.
You probably are block_erupter...

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 53

This coin is INSTA-FAIL if block_erupter is involved in any way.  He's scammed under all his various forum names and most recently was booted out of his own coin by the rest of the Frozen community because he scammed them too.  Filled to the rim with Fail.

That's unfortunate if it's the truth, been working on designing this out with him/her. :/
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

This coin is INSTA-FAIL if block_erupter is involved in any way.  He's scammed under all his various forum names and most recently was booted out of his own coin by the rest of the Frozen community because he scammed them too.  Filled to the rim with Fail.
Activity: 39
IfI can help out at all with either graphics or web site related stuff, let me know.  Ready for the launch.
Glad your using my design, you better change the premine back to 500,000 on the front post before people start moaning that it said none. :p

Just did. Thank you for the nice design, it suits it more
Activity: 53
Glad your using my design, you better change the premine back to 500,000 on the front post before people start moaning that it said none. :p

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

okay  Smiley
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: