Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet - page 2. (Read 58542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
steve ...

so what actually happened? ... and how what is going to happen to this service? ...

you have not approached me with anything - so i assume that you may wish to close down the service altogether - or is there another plan in play at the moment? ...

#crysx

Still in work to recover all the seemed lost coins for all staisybitusers. It's pyrrhus work, but I am in a deep duty and cared for many users here.

For me it was a learn session to never begin a project without my full access to all projectmaps and involved coremembers.

We had an idea and hope to convince the staisybitdevs (its hard to get them, because only 5 min reachable for talks every 4 or 5 weeks  Undecided ). But nothing cleared. We let you know of course.

Greetz
Steve

Steve,
Where are we with recovering all our coins?
This is theft if not returned and tarnishes all your projects, DMD, Federated etc.

TO ALL XQN Holders:
IF you had XQN on Staisybit or post me your addresses and the Staisybit addresses and how many coins you are missing.

MikeMike

Staisybit has nothing to do with all our different projects we are working on. We never was a coreteam in staisybit till we had access to their servers and all their core-related stuff. So in the end, it wont tarnish some projects...its totally nonsense...

I did and do still my best to recover ur coins. I am daily posting in their slack...screaming and always pinging staisybit devs.  But they always online for 5 minutes in 4 weeks...
So, it would of course very nice to help me, to discover all missed coins from many members here. Maybe, we should begin to describe a list of members and their missing coins. But not for the public.

I am of course would loving it, to get some help, but in the end its a mess also for me, to fighting since over a year for the coins.

Greetz
Steve

P.S.: I have access to Energycoins and Diamond. Still some members have to pm me to get their coins back!

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
steve ...

so what actually happened? ... and how what is going to happen to this service? ...

you have not approached me with anything - so i assume that you may wish to close down the service altogether - or is there another plan in play at the moment? ...

#crysx

Still in work to recover all the seemed lost coins for all staisybitusers. It's pyrrhus work, but I am in a deep duty and cared for many users here.

For me it was a learn session to never begin a project without my full access to all projectmaps and involved coremembers.

We had an idea and hope to convince the staisybitdevs (its hard to get them, because only 5 min reachable for talks every 4 or 5 weeks  Undecided ). But nothing cleared. We let you know of course.

Greetz
Steve

Steve,
Where are we with recovering all our coins?
This is theft if not returned and tarnishes all your projects, DMD, Federated etc.

TO ALL XQN Holders:
IF you had XQN on Staisybit or post me your addresses and the Staisybit addresses and how many coins you are missing.

MikeMike
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
I myself have 100 enrg coins with them that every time I asked to get access into my account, they failed to reply. Don't know what is happening anymore.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I got some news from staisybit-dev:

They are working again on the withdrawals for the next coins. After successful transferring Energycoins, I adviced them, to give me all coins for the distributing back to you your coins! I am waiting for an answer now.

Greetz
Steve

Steve,

I have some erc and some dmd in a wallet on that site staisybit can you help me recover?  Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
how it's different from posw  wallet
Dont go in...this service here is deactivated!

Greetz
Steve

steve ...

why is it we dont discuss rebuilding this system? ...

we would be happy to make sure that its reestablished and running solid - as long as we had the necessary code and systems to put into place ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
RECOVERING DMD now.

I got all DMD from staisybit for recovering the funds of the members here. Please pm me your nickname from staisybit, and I will send you the coins back to you.

I apologize, that I couldnt get them earlier for you.

Greetz
Steve

Sent you PM about DMD.

Thank you.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Dont go in...this service here is deactivated!

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
RECOVERING DMD now.

I got all DMD from staisybit for recovering the funds of the members here. Please pm me your nickname from staisybit, and I will send you the coins back to you.

Greetz
Steve

Big thanks to meta! Got my DMD from staisybit back the same day i contacted him.
legendary
steve ...

#crysx

We had an idea and hope to convince the staisybitdevs (its hard to get them, because only 5 min reachable for talks every 4 or 5 weeks  Undecided ). But nothing cleared. We let you know of course.

Greetz
Steve

you are a good man steve ...

let me know if i can help in any way - after i get back next week of course Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
No risk, no fun!
steve ...

#crysx

We had an idea and hope to convince the staisybitdevs (its hard to get them, because only 5 min reachable for talks every 4 or 5 weeks  Undecided ). But nothing cleared. We let you know of course.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
steve ...

#crysx
legendary
No risk, no fun!
I've sent all my wallets addresses for recovering coins but no answer so far.

Any ETA?

Please pm me...I announce, what I can recover for you...actually only DMD and ENRG.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I've sent all my wallets addresses for recovering coins but no answer so far.

Any ETA?
Activity: 322
Any news about SLG (sterlingcoin)?

Sorry for the insistence but I had all my SLGs there... (big dumb mistake, I know)
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Energycoin

I still hold around 70k ENRG from staisybit. Please pm me your name and I send you the coins back.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
No risk, no fun!
RECOVERING DMD now.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Hi there....its really a pyrrhus job. I feel very sorry for the massive delays to reach all your coins...

today I got all Energycoins from staisybit. If someone wanna claim them, so pm and I send the coins, if u verified.

I got some PM from some members of staisybit. I only let you know, I have forgot no one.

Fuelcoin and Diamondcoin are the next...

Greetz
Steve

Hi Steve

Any news yet on DMD progress??
Activity: 322
just another (yet frustrated) ping.... Angry Huh Huh
Activity: 405
Any news? Having funds tied up while alt market is going bananas is incredibly frustrating. Can someone explain the delay, is it medical, criminal, financial, personal etc
Pages:
Jump to: