Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet - page 6. (Read 58575 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Well my EuropeCoin V2 I xferred from bleutrade finely showed up and is staking.
However, it is not converted to V3 yet. 

I say again, all EuropeCoin on Staisy is V2. Current coin version is 3.0.

Last I heard is Dev was planning on doing the swap for the pool.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Well - I have 5,008 XMG on StaisyBit. For a while the site showed
the wallet was "Forked". Now the wallet shows "Active" but, it
is not processing withdrawals?? I originally deposited 4,999.9
and it grew to a whopping 5008.16 over 11 months or, 0.15%

The system will not process a withdrawal of any amount. After entering
the withdrawal address and amount, everything shows "green" but,
when I hit the confirm button, nothing happens. No errors, no w/d.

Exactly. I think that is the only issue (besides better support) that StaisyBit has. Withdrawals cannot be made yet, but in the bright side this could change if the dev team would become more active as this project looks more like abandoned to me. Let's wait a little more and see if metamorphin comes up. Until then, I would stop depositing coins into the platform unless this is solved.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Well - I have 5,008 XMG on StaisyBit. For a while the site showed
the wallet was "Forked". Now the wallet shows "Active" but, it
is not processing withdrawals?? I originally deposited 4,999.9
and it grew to a whopping 5008.16 over 11 months or, 0.15%

The system will not process a withdrawal of any amount. After entering
the withdrawal address and amount, everything shows "green" but,
when I hit the confirm button, nothing happens. No errors, no w/d.
legendary
I really like the look of your site and the moving background. Makes it feel really nice to use. I hope you will be bringing a whole bunch of new coins to your wallets. It is a really nice thing for poswallet to have some decent competition and I welcome it.

POSWallet makes a great competitor against StaisyBit. If StaisyBit cannot manage to have better support and become an active project, then POSWallet might take the lead. It has been several months since I have been waiting for my DMD withdrawal, but I guess that the hopes of getting my DMD back is far from becoming a reality. This thread has been kept silent with no updates whatsoever on the platform, as well as the inability to help solve our issues.  Sad
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I really like the look of your site and the moving background. Makes it feel really nice to use. I hope you will be bringing a whole bunch of new coins to your wallets. It is a really nice thing for poswallet to have some decent competition and I welcome it.
legendary

yes we are in the process of trying, to convince Alberto, to refund everybody,
to close new registrations and to first work out the issues and then, if reopen,
do it in a more organized manner, wish us luck

so long
Matthias

Well that gives a relief. As long as issues can be solved accordingly, then it would be no problem. I hope that you guys could start fresh and help deliver a truly unique experience in cloud staking. Hope that I could withdraw my DMD soon!  Smiley
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
So is anyone around who can assist  us all with these withdrawal issues??? Roll Eyes

to close new registrations and to first work out the issues and then, if reopen,

so long
Matthias

Yes, that is definitely the correct way to proceed.  Restore everyone's funds, correct the technical issues, then start afresh.

There is definitely a need for a service like Staisybit; I really hope you guys can keep it alive.

Best of luck to you.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I also would like to recover my coins, but withdraw does not work.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
So is anyone around who can assist  us all with these withdrawal issues??? Roll Eyes

so long
Matthias

yes a clean cut
and create something new
we have no problem wait 6 or 9 months for a full functional solution
on a new brand

and alberto wont be disturbed by keep this mess alive meanwhile
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

so long
Matthias

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Glad I came here and read these comments. Now I know to not bother with this. I though it was a new coin then I saw the date 2015. Wow a year and still noone knows about it. Those who do sre having withdraw problems ouch.  Huh Shocked
Quality Crypto Collector
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I also am unable to access my Staisybit account.

Can someone render any assistance?

Whats happening, did you try different browsers? I experienced problems with firefox , but was able to loig in using chrome.

I've been using Firefox, so I tried Chrome and that didn't work either.
I just get the same response, "Invalid Credentials".
I know for a fact that I am using the correct username and password.  It's just that Staisybit does not recognize them.
Same thing happened to me. And... I did not enter incorrect User name and password because they were saved in Roboform. No way to reset password (although I was told it is in the works). I also tried using the 1st 16 of my password and that worked. Wish Alberto had told me that.
Quality Crypto Collector
alberto solved my ENRG withdraw issue
seems he was on vacation as the reason of the long delay on this support ticket

hope his business grows in a way that himself go vancation doesnt mean everything in stasis in the future

a announcement
im on vacation for 2 weeks months or something like that would have been nice too

Yes, I hope it does grow in the manner you suggest.  It would be a great shame if Staisybit failed.

Is Alberto back from holidays and ready to help out now?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
alberto solved my ENRG withdraw issue
seems he was on vacation as the reason of the long delay on this support ticket

hope his business grows in a way that himself go vancation doesnt mean everything in stasis in the future

a announcement
im on vacation for 2 weeks months or something like that would have been nice too
Quality Crypto Collector

Whats happening, did you try different browsers? I experienced problems with firefox , but was able to loig in using chrome.

I know for a fact that I am using the correct username and password.  It's just that Staisybit does not recognise them.

I thought that was happening to me but I entered them incorrectly.
I do not think you can use your email to sign in.

I was not attempting to login with my e-mail address, rather I was using my username and password.  I have certainly entered them correctly.

If your password is longer than 16 characters try using the first 16 only.

I tried that; it worked!! Cheesy

Thanks for the tip.

At least now I have access to Staisybit and I can view my wallets.

Unfortunately, the withdraw function does not work, so my coins are stuck there until someone in charge can effect a fix.

Still, this is a step in the right direction.

Thanks again.   Kiss
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

I know for a fact that I am using the correct username and password.  It's just that Staisybit does not recognise them.

I was not attempting to login with my e-mail address, rather I was using my username and password.  I have certainly entered them correctly.

If your password is longer than 16 characters try using the first 16 only.
Quality Crypto Collector

legendary

Hey, what about me? It has been several days since I have requested a DMD withdrawal but up to this date, I haven't received anything yet. On the Staisybit site, the DMD wallet says Forked. Is it something I should worry about? Please help, as need to withdraw my DMD balance to my main wallet ASAP.

By the way, the amount requested was: 21.4 DMD
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Pages:
Jump to: