Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet - page 3. (Read 58542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Huh

Any news on this? I still have my coins locked in Staisybit with no foreseeable timeframe to get them back...
Yes-we have our own special club here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
 Huh

Any news on this? I still have my coins locked in Staisybit with no foreseeable timeframe to get them back...
legendary
does anyone have a github repo for the project? its sad that it fell apart, as i think multiple-currency supporting online staking wallets like poswallet) will become more and more popular. would be nice to rebuild something like this that could be useful to the public.
we would be interested in having a chat ...
#crysx
I think you would have to approach Metamorphin (Federated Blockchains Initiative).
He seems to currently be in the driving seat.
isnt that steve? ...
#crysx
Correct Meta is Steve.
Meta is not the owner or developer of Staisybit.
He just knows the dev and volunteered to try and
help get peoples coins out. He has had some success. But, he
may be able to introduce you to the dev.

hehehe ...

he is a good bloke ...

if i know steve - if he wants to chat about staisybit - he will approach me ...

he reads here anyway - and if there is interest in offloading the responsibility and development to us ( cwi ) - then we can definitely talk ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
does anyone have a github repo for the project? its sad that it fell apart, as i think multiple-currency supporting online staking wallets like poswallet) will become more and more popular. would be nice to rebuild something like this that could be useful to the public.
#crysx
I think you would have to approach Metamorphin (Federated Blockchains Initiative).
isnt that steve? ...
#crysx
Correct Meta is Steve.

hehehe ...

he is a good bloke ...

if i know steve - if he wants to chat about staisybit - he will approach me ...

he reads here anyway - and if there is interest in offloading the responsibility and development to us ( cwi ) - then we can definitely talk ...

#crysx
legendary
#crysx
isnt that steve? ...
#crysx
Correct Meta is Steve.
legendary

#crysx

isnt that steve? ...

#crysx
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Why delay, what is holding up refunds?
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

#crysx

legendary

#crysx
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
legendary
Suggestion: As Meta is able to recover your coins from
                 StaisyBit, a good way to say thank you is
                 to give him positive trust for the amount of
                 the recovery.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Hi there....its really a pyrrhus job. I feel very sorry for the massive delays to reach all your coins...

today I got all Energycoins from staisybit. If someone wanna claim them, so pm and I send the coins, if u verified.

I got some PM from some members of staisybit. I only let you know, I have forgot no one.

Fuelcoin and Diamondcoin are the next...

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Hey Meta - to add my coins to the record - Coin magi - 5008
Not your job but, appreciate your efforts
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
who should I contact to have my coins back?

ME!

Greetz
Steve

I wrote metamorphin and sent my addys. He replied but so far got no coins.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

ME!

Greetz
Steve

Hey Steve,

How is progress on us getting our coins.

MikeMike
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Will staisybit ever reopen?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

ME!

Greetz
Steve

Hi Steve,

Congrats and thank you for getting us our coins!
I know you worked diligently to make this happen.
 Smiley
Look forward to hearing of the procedure.

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

ME!

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
I got some news from staisybit-dev:

They are working again on the withdrawals for the next coins. After successful transferring Energycoins, I adviced them, to give me all coins for the distributing back to you your coins! I am waiting for an answer now.

Greetz
Steve

Well done Steve, and many thanks for your gallant efforts on behalf of all Staisybit users.

+1
Yes, thanks for being the point man Steve, much appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: