Pages:
Author

Topic: [LBC] ⫹⫺ LBRY Credits ⫹⫺ POW P2P Media & Content Distribution Platform ⫹⫺ No ICO - page 2. (Read 30025 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Closed beta can use the app already and it's cool. It loads fast and it's working. Apparently some bugs still have to be fixed, and no open beta until then...which is a good decision!

Anyways, it's all open source, so check out their work on Github;
https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Very cool project. I believe it will get noticed at some point at massive scale.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Listened to an interview with one of the lead developers. Great job on that, very informative. I hope to see good things come of this.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Very interesting project ,is this LBRY main thread here?
A coin can list on poloniex why just have seven page posts?

The quality of a coin is not judged by the number of shitposts on bitcointalk but rather what they have accomplished -- LBRY is delivering a working project with plenty of interest thus they are on Poloniex
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Very interesting project ,is this LBRY main thread here?
A coin can list on poloniex why just have seven page posts?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
why this is disable Huh

because, as one can imagine, once they announced "FREE MONEY" , it got horribly abused, with people even spamming the hackforums (cmon guys like they wouldn't watch for shit like that), to buy github accounts :/
People were hacking devs just to get a few damn dollars and overall, their hand was just forced to disable it Sad
As it says there, anyone who ACTUALLY wants to be involved can come by and recieve sme credits, but if your just looking for some free money, piss off, they have been there done that and the community killed it lol
Activity: 717
legendary
Innovative coin. So i can get rewarded by sharing content on your platform? Pretty neat.

But what kind of content can I share, is it like Steem where I can only upload posts, or can it be things like videos and etc?

ya man Smiley   and this is moreso for media, not really posts like steem. Videos, Art maybe, Indie movies, creations of w.e sort ;p Anything really, just not pirate stuff
https://lbry.io/what#combatting-the-ugly
its pretty sweet, i buy all their front page stuff, and w.e looks interesting, and everyday i get small kick backs from "seeding" that content
and its not even my content, im just helping make it available and storing "blobs" on my PC, which ya in return i am compensated for doing Smiley
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
Innovative coin. So i can get rewarded by sharing content on your platform? Pretty neat.

But what kind of content can I share, is it like Steem where I can only upload posts, or can it be things like videos and etc?
Activity: 6
Is this the only thread for lbc?
How is this on poloniex with basically zero community involvment?
Anyways, holding a bag... waiting for some more action

Price is very low, you can buy some and hold by next 1 year. Maybe price will grow to 25k?
legendary

no , theres a few threads ;p  theres mainly this one and the one ran by alex, tho he has refused to do anything to the OP on that other one Sad
whereas Cannas a great guy, if the OP needed changes in sure he would do it up for them Cheesy
you can find the other thread at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lbryio-dicussion-thread-1541268

Hello. So we wait for the continuation of the banquet ... I think everything is still ahead, it takes time.

?? "continuation of the banquet", did i miss something? haha
Activity: 378
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Hello. So we wait for the continuation of the banquet ... I think everything is still ahead, it takes time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Activity: 14
One person calls it a scam, and the next says its a great project.
How is anyone supposed to wade through all the shit to get the real answer.
Its becoming a little much now dont ya think!

everyone of us has a different perspective according to our experience or thinking.so divergent views might be there.
Activity: 653
Merit: 500
Is this the same coin that is now up over 100%?

Buy buy buy Smiley It's gonna pump soon!
Activity: 142
Activity: 493
Is this the same coin that is now up over 100%?
Pages:
Jump to: