Pages:
Author

Topic: [LBC] ⫹⫺ LBRY Credits ⫹⫺ POW P2P Media & Content Distribution Platform ⫹⫺ No ICO - page 3. (Read 30025 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
IMO  LBRY is a good project but managed by a very unprofessional team.After 6 months i am still waiting for their invitation..
soon DECENT will replace lbry and LBC price will down to 1 satosi,mark my word.

Down to 1 satoshi. That cant happen. Can it?

since your stupidity never ceases to amaze me i will point out some simple math for you, but after this i MUST ignore you, my time is more precious

LBRY at 1 satoshi.   Their DEV fund A.K.A Premine is now worth 4BTC by your calculation ,  how possible do you think that is?  hint: not even CLOSE, 1000 people would buy the whole fucking thing at that price to be able to control a bid on a name by the only way possible: a (currently+makes sure price will never see 1 satoshi not possible) 500 million LBC  "name attack"
note that this attack is not currently possible by not only the COST of such an attack, but the lack of DEMAND for such an attack in LBRY's current state, mixed with 40% being in constant lock down, MEANING, NOONE , unless they BUY out LBRY's premine can do this attack for YEARS, due to mining schedule+price.
o and guess what? you can even say "well they will sell the premine" cause Piller VC gave them 1/2 a fucking MILLION and guess how much of said premine they got in return?
not a damn ONE Smiley  LBRY gives it to community DAILY, i mean god damn, WHY dont you just GET to know the project man? it would save you looking dumb, PLUS, its actually a great project with REAL profit share, not HYIP and newbie anon coin BS ;p

Yeah I dont think 1 sat can ever happen. Too many people with many btc will start fighting to get in way before that. Now im off to watch Snowden the movie.
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
IMO  LBRY is a good project but managed by a very unprofessional team.After 6 months i am still waiting for their invitation..

since your stupidity never ceases to amaze me i will point out some simple math for you, but after this i MUST ignore you, my time is more precious

LBRY at 1 satoshi.   Their DEV fund A.K.A Premine is now worth 4BTC by your calculation ,  how possible do you think that is?  hint: not even CLOSE, 1000 people would buy the whole fucking thing at that price to be able to control a bid on a name by the only way possible: a (currently+makes sure price will never see 1 satoshi not possible) 500 million LBC  "name attack"
note that this attack is not currently possible by not only the COST of such an attack, but the lack of DEMAND for such an attack in LBRY's current state, mixed with 40% being in constant lock down, MEANING, NOONE , unless they BUY out LBRY's premine can do this attack for YEARS, due to mining schedule+price.
o and guess what? you can even say "well they will sell the premine" cause Piller VC gave them 1/2 a fucking MILLION and guess how much of said premine they got in return?
not a damn ONE Smiley  LBRY gives it to community DAILY, i mean god damn, WHY dont you just GET to know the project man? it would save you looking dumb, PLUS, its actually a great project with REAL profit share, not HYIP and newbie anon coin BS ;p

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Now i have godzilla the movie last version from this year ,good quality.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
One person calls it a scam, and the next says its a great project.
How is anyone supposed to wade through all the shit to get the real answer.
Its becoming a little much now dont ya think!

are you kidding?   maybe you MAKE YOUR OWN informed decisions like an adult/human being? you really need to ask what to think from others?

~quoted for a reminder how retarded people are nowadays

Dont be such an asshole. Its true, its hard to figure out what's what when so many people are screaming at eachother with conflicting views.

are you kidding?   maybe you MAKE YOUR OWN informed decisions like an adult/human being? you really need to ask what to think from others?

~quoted for a reminder how retarded people are nowadays
This is a good project

LBC is a great project and has a great team.  Inflation is high and will be for a bit but the team is really cool and getting s**t done.

You been smoking to much cannabius dude. This boat has sailed. The train has left the station. The fat lady has sung her last words.

o?  cause as  per their usual blog, it says they are even due for stable release till 2017...

noobs..  noobs everywhere...

Are you calling me a noob?

well, a noob thing to do is
1: not be INVOLVED in a project to know what your talking about, but spit shit like a ship has sailed.

do you know how dumb you sound saying that this XMAS was great? hint: it hasent happened yet.

how can u say a ship has sailed that wasent due to leave the dock before 2017?

cause your a noob. case and point, ty have a nice day, good bye, headshot, BAM.

I think you have problems in your head.

Me too sometimes Smiley

No, but sorry to be weird and/or harsh, but really what you were saying had no basis, my points were still valid and true.
It's a great project, with no ICO, and NONE of the premine spent almost 12 months in, and people HATE their premine, but don't u think they would have sold a SINGLE coin at 0.001 instead of later (like at this price) if it was a  "scam profit" premine?

It has my support so i don't care for people who don't know the truth talking trash.

We have a saying where im from: Talk Shit, Get Hit"

Sorry?
This is a good project

LBC is a great project and has a great team.  Inflation is high and will be for a bit but the team is really cool and getting s**t done.

You been smoking to much cannabius dude. This boat has sailed. The train has left the station. The fat lady has sung her last words.

o?  cause as  per their usual blog, it says they are even due for stable release till 2017...

noobs..  noobs everywhere...

1: not be INVOLVED in a project to know what your talking about, but spit shit like a ship has sailed.

do you know how dumb you sound saying that this XMAS was great? hint: it hasent happened yet.

I think you have problems in your head.
This is a good project

LBC is a great project and has a great team.  Inflation is high and will be for a bit but the team is really cool and getting s**t done.

o?  cause as  per their usual blog, it says they are even due for stable release till 2017...

This is a good project

This is a good project

This is a good project

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
This is a good project

Activity: 399
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

How is this a scam?
You think those VCs that invested into LBRY are fools, the problem with this project is that most people buy into the hype and this is different from the model of the developers, remember this is not an ICO project they never collect any dime from you guys even Singularity that raised $7 million dollar has crashed to 50% below the ICO price.

Give them time to develop the platform
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Here's an interesting read for those who only care about the price of LBC and are not in the Slack.

https://lbry.io/news/acryptypical

Remember LBRY isn't a "miners coin" and you are NOT investors cause you bought the credits, LBC is for the PLATFORM.

Take Care guys, don't get so stressed haha
Have I been scammed ?

If you missed the selling op then yeah. you got scammed. I sold though so I made money. #Win
Activity: 615
i am holding lbc, i think buy support will come soon
Pages:
Jump to: