Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY CREDITS - Unmoderated Thread - LBRY.IO - page 3. (Read 26638 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Is there any way to mine on a pool using cpu ?

I have low diff ports on

https://lbry.suprnova.cc

Check the header

That's fine but I don't know how to config the miner on centos.
according to this : https://lbry.io/faq/mining-credits
I think I just can do solo, but how to config it to mine on the pool?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I have low diff ports on

https://lbry.suprnova.cc

Check the header
Activity: 386
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Use this thread now for LBRY

You didn't link anything!
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
The market chart is like a Swiss alps downward skiing slope. 5k sats soon?

Better yet

500 sats  Grin

At 500 sats I'll be 80% of the network on a raspberry pi Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Better yet

500 sats  Grin
Activity: 90
I love this all guys. Better than the vaporware DECENT is trying to sell. Keep up the work.
Activity: 672
still waiting lbry.io for windows and android available
i have registered and include beta user not wait list again but cant use it because i dont have linux and OSX
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
What is going on with this coin? Any favourable or unfavourable updates? I bought 5 USD worth of LBRY and know they are worth like 1 USD....Not a wise buy it seems.

CURRENTLY, LIBRARY CREDITS (LBC) IS NOT BUY AND HOLD--

At least, not for small quantities.  It is more like "Mine and Sell", because the block reward is increasing rapidly, offsetting the reduction in value being seen.  I sell what I mine, a couple coins at a time.       --scryptr
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
will mine this one, let's see where it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Read about the coin but never pay attention to it but now its getting traction on the exchange and in the community.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
What is going on with this coin? Any favourable or unfavourable updates? I bought 5 USD worth of LBRY and know they are worth like 1 USD....Not a wise buy it seems.

legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Use this thread now for LBRY

CCMINER VERSION 1.8 FROM TPRUVOT--

Is the fastest and most error-free miner for LBRY when miniing with nVidia cards.  I agree with the "stay on topic" hint, but the post above yours was on topic, just not well explained.       --scryptr
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
So have I gone and lost my damn mind, or is there 400 million LBRY available right now. Setting a price at $200 million+ for a project in pre-alpha?

If I'm wrong, can someone explain the supply? Seems catastrophically overvalued for early stage even with most funds locked (40℅)

Some of the coins are being held back even though they are on the blockchain, also some of the coins cannot be sold for 3 months, so unless somebody cashes out against the 'rules', a big crash won't happen for three months from issuance.

The coin was developed with a lot more confidence than it deserves, so there may be something hidden. My guess is that either the coin has some affiliation with an industry that wants to regulate torrents or at least people from the coin have approached others with that financial interest to back the coin.

The danger is that if there is a lobby like that involved in a coin that is on the "law enforcement" side of a social issue, then there may be 'government' powers used to help the coin. In my opinion it is a disgusting project, at the very least a bunch of very greedy guys trying to milk crypto, at the worst a bunch of guys cryptowhoring themselves to help an immoral industry.

Seems somewhat far fetched. That said, any calculations I make on available coin supply over time makes it seem jusr crazy valued for a pre-alpha.

I may be wrong of course.

Imo the premine is a means to fund the project over time and accomplishes also a means to inflate marketcap.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So without wasting a bunch of time searching, why are there ~3.7 million mined but a total supply of 400 million+?

And here I am with a single GPU about to make 1/day...
Activity: 840
So have I gone and lost my damn mind, or is there 400 million LBRY available right now. Setting a price at $200 million+ for a project in pre-alpha?

If I'm wrong, can someone explain the supply? Seems catastrophically overvalued for early stage even with most funds locked (40℅)

Some of the coins are being held back even though they are on the blockchain, also some of the coins cannot be sold for 3 months, so unless somebody cashes out against the 'rules', a big crash won't happen for three months from issuance.

The coin was developed with a lot more confidence than it deserves, so there may be something hidden. My guess is that either the coin has some affiliation with an industry that wants to regulate torrents or at least people from the coin have approached others with that financial interest to back the coin.

The danger is that if there is a lobby like that involved in a coin that is on the "law enforcement" side of a social issue, then there may be 'government' powers used to help the coin. In my opinion it is a disgusting project, at the very least a bunch of very greedy guys trying to milk crypto, at the worst a bunch of guys cryptowhoring themselves to help an immoral industry.

Seems somewhat far fetched. That said, any calculations I make on available coin supply over time makes it seem jusr crazy valued for a pre-alpha.

I may be wrong of course.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

If I'm wrong, can someone explain the supply?

lol just shut up and mine.

Yeah, sure boss. Or you could be slightly more constructive.
Also, what miner do I want to run for AMD 290x cards?
I am a nvidia miner but checkout http://cryptomining-blog.com/
Also.. https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/releases

Activity: 840

If I'm wrong, can someone explain the supply?

lol just shut up and mine.

Yeah, sure boss. Or you could be slightly more constructive.
Also, what miner do I want to run for AMD 290x cards?
Pages:
Jump to: