Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 19. (Read 362594 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
January 20, 2018, 12:56:32 AM
ASICs are real and all sold out, i own two of them

Baikal Giant B? 

Yes
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 02:27:43 PM
pool.mn/lbry is PPLNS based, see here

Pay Per Last N Shares (PPLNS) - Block rewards are distributed among the last shares, disregarding round boundaries. In the accurate implementation, the number of shares is deter- mined so that their total will be a specified quantity of score (where the score of a share is the inverse of the difficulty). Most pools use a naive implementation based on a fixed number of shares or a fixed multiple of the difficulty. The share-variance can be reduced at the cost of increased maturity time, but there is no way to decrease the long-term pool-variance

pool.mn/lbry is PROP, because PPLNS is just: SWITCHED OFF

thats good news, i am going to try it tomorrow  Smiley thank youuuuuu
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

Pay Per Last N Shares (PPLNS) - Block rewards are distributed among the last shares, disregarding round boundaries. In the accurate implementation, the number of shares is deter- mined so that their total will be a specified quantity of score (where the score of a share is the inverse of the difficulty). Most pools use a naive implementation based on a fixed number of shares or a fixed multiple of the difficulty. The share-variance can be reduced at the cost of increased maturity time, but there is no way to decrease the long-term pool-variance

pool.mn/lbry is PROP, because PPLNS is just: SWITCHED OFF

January 19, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:44:47 AM
They're already accepting preorders for them.. 40gh/s 400w lbry asic. If you haven't noticed Lbry (what I was dual mining) difficulty went from 400,000 to 1,000,000 to 1,400,000 within a week. I'm guessing that is the asic company testing their new asics before they started accepting preorders. The profitability went from like almost 2.00 per rx 580 per day to around 10 cents within a week. Its the Baikal Giant-B. Side note.. Suprnova already changed Lbry page to point Lbry asics towards xyz so I'm pretty sure they're legit.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 01:37:25 AM
Is there any plans to hard fork now that china is releasing LBRY ASIC units or is this the end of GPU mining for LBRY? They haven't even added to many ASIC units to the network and profitability for GPU mining is negative ROI vs Power now

Are you sure these LBC miners are legit? Could you provide a link?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 12:36:27 AM
Is there any plans to hard fork now that china is releasing LBRY ASIC units or is this the end of GPU mining for LBRY? They haven't even added to many ASIC units to the network and profitability for GPU mining is negative ROI vs Power now
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
January 18, 2018, 03:08:57 PM
A fantastic project that I believe in. This is a proj CT that actually has a working product unlike a lot of coins that are trying to match LBRY. We will see a higher price on this for sure, don't miss out on the action
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
January 18, 2018, 02:50:30 PM
What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect?

Find out more here: https://lbry.io/faq/credit-policy
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
January 18, 2018, 02:50:17 PM
Does the weekly LBRYCast happen on the same day each week or is it random?  I completely forgot about it for a few months and have been missing out on the rewards.

Usually happens every Thursday, but LBRY does miss a few weeks here and there (while running A/B tests)
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
January 18, 2018, 02:33:01 PM
Does the weekly LBRYCast happen on the same day each week or is it random?  I completely forgot about it for a few months and have been missing out on the rewards.
January 18, 2018, 04:01:07 AM
Can you elaborate more on the community site that will be released on the 22th?

There will be rewards and stuff ya, 8k LBC.

But what else will be on the site, will content be put on there thats on the lbc blockchain? Will it be like spee.ch?

Hello. I am the creator of https://LBRY.Community

We will give a better presentation of LBRY with nicer design, and engage the community a lot more.

We also aim to attract third party developers to build applications using the LBRY protocol.

Is there any PROP based pool for LBRY
January 18, 2018, 03:47:09 AM
Also, right now we have over 16 entries to the article & video-contests we have... Also expecting more. This will help spread the word about LBRY. Everything will be on https://LBRY.Community Don't miss out!
January 18, 2018, 03:45:41 AM
Can you elaborate more on the community site that will be released on the 22th?

There will be rewards and stuff ya, 8k LBC.

But what else will be on the site, will content be put on there thats on the lbc blockchain? Will it be like spee.ch?

Hello. I am the creator of https://LBRY.Community

We will give a better presentation of LBRY with nicer design, and engage the community a lot more.

We also aim to attract third party developers to build applications using the LBRY protocol.
Pages:
Jump to: