Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 8. (Read 362363 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
There were 3 main things that contributed to Library's down fall:

1. The Dev's absolute refusal to market it and attract more users. They simply thought that users would magically just show up and were too stubborn to put together a solid marketing & user acquisition plan.

2.The Token economics of LBC is absolute garbage. The inflation has nearly stripped all its value from the token. Just look at the LBC chart. The Sat value is headed to zero by the time all the coins are printed into existence. If you had invested a substantial sum of money a year ago you would have been 20x down on bitcoin at this point. Absolutely TERRIBLE model and zero incentive to use or hold the token.They should have just allowed people to use the app with other, more establish coins instead of LBC.

3. The UX is not good at all. Their downloaded-able application nearly kills my entire computer when running it. Also, the user interface is super elementary. They needed to create a simple web based application.

I was a long time LBC follower but they simply got crushed by the competition and now they are swimming in a sea of other alt coins and random projects. I believe they truly had a chance to get ahead of the market a year ago but were too stubborn to market the project and get the word out. Now I am not really sure about the future of this project but I really do wish them the best.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 03:57:25 PM
ragin kids show up,time to buy  Grin

Happy 2 years anniversary lbry  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
June 23, 2018, 01:10:12 PM
Happy 2 year anniversary LBRY!
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
June 22, 2018, 02:33:01 PM
Dumped shit, lol. Soon -99% from top price
Weak dead garbage! It was 1,25 usd, now - 0,11 usd! Pumpy dumpy crap like all crypto scam!
This shit is going to die! It will never be serious project! Only pump and dump! But I guess it was the last pump, now - to 0 usd!

ROFL, a raging bagholder if I ever saw one.

legendary
June 22, 2018, 09:03:30 AM
If you want to give our latest redesign beta a try, shoot me a DM. It also includes a lbry daemon that's 10x faster on startup/other operations than before! Such a better app experience now!
legendary
June 21, 2018, 09:54:34 PM
LBRY Blockchain celebrates it's 2 year anniversary on June 23!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
June 20, 2018, 06:44:45 AM
Weak dead garbage! It was 1,25 usd, now - 0,11 usd! Pumpy dumpy crap like all crypto scam!
This shit is going to die! It will never be serious project! Only pump and dump! But I guess it was the last pump, now - to 0 usd!

Sounds like a pretty good time to start buying..
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
I remember at the beginning of the start of the project when the price was very expensive, I bought these coins with faith in a good future. But then the price began to fall very much that the price in General became ridiculous in comparison with that that I bought. But then with the growth it is well to give money. So I think you need to buy now and wait for growth and not to sell in the fall.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
June 18, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

This is really good news and supports more foundation for the future, sad that despite these things LBRY has fallen to 304 on coinmarketcap...

Shows how much of an effect the ICO boom has had, projects with 1/10th the developement have 5x the market cap.....sad really.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
June 18, 2018, 05:20:47 PM
Can someone from lbry team coment on what are you doing about current hunt on altcoins that can be stated as seccurites since having premine can put you in that situation afaik?Hope you guys already have few lawyers working on it Smiley
I might be off the point. But all the premined LBRY is stated clearly by the team about what are they going to do with the fund. And they all make a transparent and clear quarterly payment report.
https://lbry.io/faq/credit-policy
https://lbry.io/credit-reports
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 05:04:34 PM
Can someone from lbry team coment on what are you doing about current hunt on altcoins that can be stated as seccurites since having premine can put you in that situation afaik?Hope you guys already have few lawyers working on it Smiley
legendary
June 18, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
Still, LBRY they are trying their best to develop the product and the value has increased a lot in the previous pump, least they are realising their developments to the public. There are many companies not showing their developed process to the public because of the become scam.

No words needed.
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
Still, LBRY they are trying their best to develop the product and the value has increased a lot in the previous pump, least they are realising their developments to the public. There are many companies not showing their developed process to the public because of the become scam.
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 06:43:05 AM
lol this is still around, lower than 1 year ago. good thing I dumped this shit around 0.30$.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 05:46:12 AM
I woonder that What advantages does LBRY have over something like SWARM?  have people checked out Dtube?
Head over to https://lbry.io/faq/different-ipfs

And Jiggytom has some words for it.
IPBC is web based + uses IPFS which relies on other hosts. LBRY is probably the most decentralized and community driven (open source) of the content sharing projects. We hope to have a web based version of LBRY later this year/ early next year to provide an easier, web based access to users who don't want the full decentralized experience in app.

Web based version should be high on the list... its easy for adoption if it was available easily over the net, instead of going though a separate app.
Good to know that is is being planned for now
legendary
June 14, 2018, 04:58:42 AM
I woonder that What advantages does LBRY have over something like SWARM?  have people checked out Dtube?
Head over to https://lbry.io/faq/different-ipfs

And Jiggytom has some words for it.
IPBC is web based + uses IPFS which relies on other hosts. LBRY is probably the most decentralized and community driven (open source) of the content sharing projects. We hope to have a web based version of LBRY later this year/ early next year to provide an easier, web based access to users who don't want the full decentralized experience in app.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 02:27:52 AM
legendary
June 13, 2018, 04:25:32 AM
Wha is the difference between LBRY and Bitconnect! The same dumped shit! Be carefull!
The good things are LBRY get dumped only for rising way higher in the future! BTFD!
Pages:
Jump to: