Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 80. (Read 362584 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 21, 2017, 10:31:57 AM
HAR HAR HAR I love you so much LBC. Joined just to say thanks to all the people who contributed to this thread over the past few months, thanks to your input I decided to go all in LBC at 8.3k. I love you all very much, and look forward to the next couple of months as the beta gets sorted and a user base builds. lambo's for all.

Also, a slightly sad har har har to everyone who dumped lbc yesterday. why? why do you do this to yourselves?

I know you made money by going all in at 8.3k, but bro you never go all in, if it goes wrong then your up shit creek.

I made that mistake back in my early days, lost 97% chasing dog shit pumps Smiley

Bro I don't go all in. But LBRY is 50% of all my assets..

The other are on an unseen duck, just put on the market, with huge potential.......

Adelphoi....

ADL -- Check it out on coinmarketcap this -- MCAP 3 mill. Actually worth more like 300 mill if you ask me..
Activity: 434
June 21, 2017, 10:05:47 AM
I have some e-mails about earning LBC, but the link says 0 LBRYians Cheesy I hope I will get it tomorrow Cheesy
get a LBC coin for free? that was great dude. I really wanna join too is there someone here know how earn LBC by free?
Activity: 434
June 21, 2017, 10:03:18 AM
I think this coin will reach 50k satoshi I already buy this coin in 13k I just waiting so long for the rate is come up, but know I know Im in a right path to buy this coin. keep this up  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
June 21, 2017, 09:55:03 AM
I have some e-mails about earning LBC, but the link says 0 LBRYians Cheesy I hope I will get it tomorrow Cheesy
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
June 21, 2017, 08:39:59 AM
Yeah you will receive an referrall once they get beta access i think
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 21, 2017, 08:00:38 AM
Hello.

I saw people mention that we can get 5 LBC by signing up at
https://lbry.io/get?r=DVP1Z

But when I signed up I did not get 5LBC.  Do I need to wait for the invite first?

Thanks!

As others have said:

(from their faq)
You will not receive any credits until you get off the waitlist. As soon as you do, you will receive an acceptance bonus
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
June 21, 2017, 07:22:34 AM
I followed the rule of diversification as well, but i would have had much more if i didn't. I wanted to put more in LBRY but i was just, there has to be maximum and i choose it to be around 25% Sad

If the project is good, you don't need to diversify.
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
June 21, 2017, 07:01:13 AM
I dispute this. If your confident the coin your buying is close to its base value the risk is not that great(providing the coin isnt cracked or delisted). have gone all in on a few coins so far and have not regretted any of them. The funny thing is that I argued your position against an experienced trader when I was less experienced, so i get your perspective.
The coins I went all in on before lbc were STR@ 400 sats (sold at 2400) zcash @ .05 (sold at .13) and SC @ 110 satoshi (sold at 530). This all in trades have given me most of profits in the last few months.

Actually I agree with you. Going all in on 1-3 coins is good if you don't pick them randomly. I also made fortunes with buying really huge chunks of projects I thought will have a bright future. As long as you don't get nervous from the waves, going all in and holding some months can net you neat profits. It's just a matter of how wise youre chosing the projects you're investing into. If you invest into shit, you get burned. If you invest in good stuff like LBRY, chances are you will get nice profits.
Activity: 323
Merit: 259
June 21, 2017, 06:57:44 AM
Time to buy your coins guy's hold them, you will get rich soon!
Activity: 13
June 21, 2017, 06:49:58 AM
HAR HAR HAR I love you so much LBC. Joined just to say thanks to all the people who contributed to this thread over the past few months, thanks to your input I decided to go all in LBC at 8.3k. I love you all very much, and look forward to the next couple of months as the beta gets sorted and a user base builds. lambo's for all.

Also, a slightly sad har har har to everyone who dumped lbc yesterday. why? why do you do this to yourselves?

I know you made money by going all in at 8.3k, but bro you never go all in, if it goes wrong then your up shit creek.

I made that mistake back in my early days, lost 97% chasing dog shit pumps Smiley

I dispute this. If your confident the coin your buying is close to its base value the risk is not that great(providing the coin isnt cracked or delisted). have gone all in on a few coins so far and have not regretted any of them. The funny thing is that I argued your position against an experienced trader when I was less experienced, so i get your perspective.
The coins I went all in on before lbc were STR@ 400 sats (sold at 2400) zcash @ .05 (sold at .13) and SC @ 110 satoshi (sold at 530). This all in trades have given me most of profits in the last few months.

Also, very big difference between going all in on a coin thats stable, and going all in on a pump. going all in on a pump is just crazy.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2017, 06:35:19 AM
Having seen your website, The concept is very good, but it will be difficult to implement in the field of technology integration
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2017, 05:19:49 AM

Activity: 13
June 21, 2017, 04:26:39 AM

Activity: 161
June 21, 2017, 02:47:43 AM
38hours before event right? I have my popcorn ready!
Activity: 161
June 21, 2017, 01:28:54 AM
yes wait or join lbry.slack.com (and ask there)
Activity: 8
June 21, 2017, 01:23:06 AM
You gotta wait for an invite first. How quickly you move up the waiting list depends on how many you refer and the time waiting on the list.

I think people were saying it might be a 4 day wait?

Anyway, I just sat there with 0 referrals and checked the other day and was eligible.

Once you are signed up there are simple tasks like uploading something that easily get you 30 LBRY (currently worth about $25 USD)

My link!

https://lbry.io/get?r=u0YWV
Activity: 58
June 21, 2017, 12:19:10 AM
Hello.

I saw people mention that we can get 5 LBC by signing up at
https://lbry.io/get?r=DVP1Z

But when I signed up I did not get 5LBC.  Do I need to wait for the invite first?

Thanks!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 20, 2017, 10:55:41 PM
Ok.
I got an email from lbry,
And i saw a lot of movies + a few lbry on the titles.
What does that mean ?
I need to watch it and get a free lbry ?
Some of my friends said that,isnt it a bit to easy ?

Plus,lbry prices ald 20× and bitcoin pullback.
Waiting 22nd june,like what i did back then when i was waiting for lbry news and nothing happened
Scary  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
June 20, 2017, 10:36:38 PM
Testing j now  Shocked tks

we have enabled LBC mining over at L8nit3-miners
Stratum URL: stratum+tcp://107.161.95.108:3334
Username: Your wallet address
Password: c=LBC
Pool ANN Thread: BCT ANN
#GetMining
legendary