Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 77. (Read 362584 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 101
June 24, 2017, 12:22:24 PM
The SELL walls on LBC are Humongous - you should be nuts to hold it because the value of this coin is gonna depreciate very dramatically!!!!!

BEWARE!!!! the major investors are losing confidence!!! by the end of every month the there are promises about beta-version and every month new excuses and new lies. LBC won't recover after the CRASH which is about to happen!!!

Don't talk shit, it may dip down a little over the next five weeks, that's about it.

BEWARE: LBC shills are trying very very hard to cover the failure of this project - they need FOOLS who will be buying while they had begun to dump their coins!!!!

You guys are all FUCKING RETARDS. You realize you can download and start using the LBRY app right now? Just go to Github. Download it and it works beautifully. In fact I am uploading video content as we speak.

You also know that Jeremy is working with thousands of Youtubers and even studios who are actively loading content into the app? Go ahead and invest in DECENT or SingularDTV who don't even have a working product yet.

The stupidity in some of these comments is mind numbing LMAO

Jeremy is SELLING his PRE-Mined coins right now and LBC Shills assist him in this. You just need more FOOLS who will buy in and provide you with liquidity while you are DUMPING this shit
'

You're an idiot. I have reported you to the mods. Its already well known this project is farther along than the competition. Stop spreading fake information so you can buy this coin cheap.

Why do you think, they have begun to DUMP coins, right before the live event? - just think about it if you have any brain before insulting me and call me Idiot.

Lol log off your account in your moms basement you Noob. You have no idea what your talking about. If there is any dumping going on its simply because the news is over. Clearly you know nothing about investing and even less about this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 24, 2017, 12:11:58 PM
The SELL walls on LBC are Humongous - you should be nuts to hold it because the value of this coin is gonna depreciate very dramatically!!!!!

BEWARE!!!! the major investors are losing confidence!!! by the end of every month the there are promises about beta-version and every month new excuses and new lies. LBC won't recover after the CRASH which is about to happen!!!

Don't talk shit, it may dip down a little over the next five weeks, that's about it.

BEWARE: LBC shills are trying very very hard to cover the failure of this project - they need FOOLS who will be buying while they had begun to dump their coins!!!!

You guys are all FUCKING RETARDS. You realize you can download and start using the LBRY app right now? Just go to Github. Download it and it works beautifully. In fact I am uploading video content as we speak.

You also know that Jeremy is working with thousands of Youtubers and even studios who are actively loading content into the app? Go ahead and invest in DECENT or SingularDTV who don't even have a working product yet.

Jeremy is SELLING his PRE-Mined coins right now and LBC Shills assist him in this. You just need more FOOLS who will buy in and provide you with liquidity while you are DUMPING this shit
'

You're an idiot. I have reported you to the mods. Its already well known this project is farther along than the competition. Stop spreading fake information so you can buy this coin cheap.

Why do you think, they have begun to DUMP coins, right before the live event? - just think about it if you have any brain before insulting me and call me Idiot.

Why a newbie complain about anything. use your real account then rant here.
If you don't believe and don't want this coin just leave.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 24, 2017, 12:07:54 PM

'

Activity: 168
June 24, 2017, 11:55:35 AM

'

You either stupid bagholder or one of LBC Shills.
June 24, 2017, 11:04:21 AM

'

Activity: 523
Merit: 300
June 24, 2017, 10:24:09 AM
Looks like some big whale just jumped in the pool after realizing potential of this coin. From here on big pump is coming in next few weeks.
June 24, 2017, 09:29:10 AM

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 24, 2017, 07:42:40 AM
just buy some lbc yesterday at 31k and now drop at 28k Tongue looks like the price will be stable in 28k/30k for this weeks ...

soon we go to 25k and lower, its bad, but this true
i think now we see 2 weeks depression in $lbc chart
Activity: 53
June 24, 2017, 07:40:06 AM
LBC shills are aggressive! -  you shouldn't trust them they are DUMPING  while trying to convince you that the project has future
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 24, 2017, 07:11:19 AM
I am also investor,who want see transformers in lbry?
Activity: 56
June 24, 2017, 07:08:16 AM

please use few more exclamation marks and i'm sure more people will fall for your FUD
Activity: 252
June 24, 2017, 07:03:14 AM
just buy some lbc yesterday at 31k and now drop at 28k Tongue looks like the price will be stable in 28k/30k for this weeks ...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2017, 06:57:41 AM

Use your real account.

If you don't belive in this project and can't wait five weeks, then move on.

As I said previously, they price may drop a bit, after the beta you won't care. If people are bothered about the current price, sell and try and buy back lower.
Activity: 193
June 24, 2017, 06:14:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 24, 2017, 05:27:06 AM
Keep up the good work, im looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck
Activity: 193
June 24, 2017, 05:19:08 AM

Activity: 3
June 24, 2017, 05:14:20 AM
Why would it dump right after the live Q & A ?
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
June 24, 2017, 04:50:11 AM
Open beta by end of july. So much progress in the app l00ve it!
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
June 23, 2017, 07:11:39 PM
Yeah the coin mines for 20 years  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: