Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 75. (Read 362584 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 26, 2017, 08:15:33 PM
People, dont be scared from FAKE sell walls, see what just happen?
15 BTC sell offer, that person was actually BUYING LBRY, once he got quantity he wanted, sell wall was gone  Wink

When BTC is green, and all alts are green, LBRY is super green remember that  Cool
Activity: 323
Merit: 259
June 26, 2017, 04:19:43 PM
To clear up the fud, Jeremy and LBRY are not selling any coins at the moment, and it's not the reason Lbc price is declining (see all of crypto, it's in the red).

Open beta was promised for end of July, and we will do everything in our power to make that happen.

Thanks for the continued support in making LBRY the future of decentralized content sharing!

Good, now we can work our way back up with LBRY!
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
June 26, 2017, 04:01:50 PM
To clear up the fud, Jeremy and LBRY are not selling any coins at the moment, and it's not the reason Lbc price is declining (see all of crypto, it's in the red).

Open beta was promised for end of July, and we will do everything in our power to make that happen.

Thanks for the continued support in making LBRY the future of decentralized content sharing!
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
June 26, 2017, 03:59:20 PM
I want to add that in the slack I saw a message from the participant LBRiteam that the start of the broadcast was delayed (who watched that knows that it started with a delay of 5-6 minutes - not very punctual for serious people) because they could not run video. Do not you find this a little strange? The team of developers embedding video into the project in the decentralization of storage with the integration of subsequent viewing in the application could not launch the video. How is it just so ?? Personally, I do not fit in my head. (Even my son 3.5 years a year already learned how to find and include cartoons from YouTube on PC, Tab, and smartphone). Even if they suddenly stole this video, you could report it and say that "we had some overlays, we wanted to show you a video clip, but now we could not do it." Later we will post this video on our channel to YouTube Or somewhere else "and this would be a worthy way out of the situation, but this is not a word. Has anyone seen this video? Personally, I did not find it.
PS: I also want to add that now I have set out purely the facts about which some already know, but did not pay attention to them. Returning to one of my previous posts about psychotypes, I add:
I - laid out only the facts without extra words
Those who wrote in colored letters - perhaps they inside have the same sensations and understandings simply express them differently, i.e. They are more emotional.
Such an addition I make so that you do not ignore some messages, but you can see in them what the author wanted to say.

Thank you  for being able to read such a voluminous message =)

You are trying too hard buddy. If you wanted cheap coins, you got em, but it had nothing to do with your post or opinion, the greater crypto market is in the red today. Lbry is not immune to that.

Are you the fella that lost his coins because he didn't back up his wallet? Seems like the same tone as in the Reddit posts.

Oh and if you still believe someone can just "get" your coins from the blockchain, then crypto is clearly not for you.
Activity: 53
June 26, 2017, 02:24:30 PM
The SELL walls on LBC are Humongous - you should be nuts to hold it because the value of this coin is gonna depreciate very dramatically!!!!!

BEWARE!!!! the major investors are losing confidence!!! by the end of every month the there are promises about beta-version and every month new excuses and new lies. LBC won't recover after the CRASH which is about to happen!!!

Don't talk shit, it may dip down a little over the next five weeks, that's about it.

BEWARE: LBC shills are trying very very hard to cover the failure of this project - they need FOOLS who will be buying while they had begun to dump their coins!!!!

You guys are all FUCKING RETARDS. You realize you can download and start using the LBRY app right now? Just go to Github. Download it and it works beautifully. In fact I am uploading video content as we speak.

You also know that Jeremy is working with thousands of Youtubers and even studios who are actively loading content into the app? Go ahead and invest in DECENT or SingularDTV who don't even have a working product yet.

The stupidity in some of these comments is mind numbing LMAO

Jeremy is SELLING his PRE-Mined coins right now and LBC Shills assist him in this. You just need more FOOLS who will buy in and provide you with liquidity while you are DUMPING this shit
'

You're an idiot. I have reported you to the mods. Its already well known this project is farther along than the competition. Stop spreading fake information so you can buy this coin cheap.

Why do you think, they have begun to DUMP coins, right before the live event? - just think about it if you have any brain before insulting me and call me Idiot.

Why a newbie complain about anything. use your real account then rant here.
If you don't believe and don't want this coin just leave.

I remember the times when so many people defended Mt. Gox when it was obvious that it was insolvent!  the same is here it's obvious that LBC managed to pull off the scam and still bagholders are desperately trying to cover it

This is the game over for LBC coin, the following de-listings from Bittrex and Poloniex are obvious.

Do not trust LBC Shills they are helping developers to DUMP pre-mined coins.

The game is over for LBC coin it won't recover!

That's about this member of the branch, I said that maybe he meant the same as me, only he expresses himself too emotionally. Well, you can see for yourself)). It should be noted that for the past period all the same he was right about the trend line
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
June 26, 2017, 01:58:58 PM
Bought in ! Good [Suspicious link removed]d future,  very good price.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
June 26, 2017, 01:57:03 PM
Pretty amazing time to buy.

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." - Baron Rothschild

You can say that most coins right now are on the street... bleeding. The question that's need to be asked is rather "which coin should I buy first?" Because there are too much good coin being in a good buy position right now
Activity: 58
June 26, 2017, 01:54:36 PM
Just sit back and relax, crap your popcorn

Crap out your popcorn? Crap on your popcorn? Crap out popcorn-shaped craps? Play craps with popcorn dice?

Please elaborate.  I do not want to misuse this advice.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
June 26, 2017, 12:34:51 PM
Guys im a noob to LBRY.

Is there an online wallet that accepts them yet?

Currently mining them but dont know where to send Sad They are just sitting in the pool account for now.

Thanks for the info.

Will exchanger wallet worka for you? LBC is currently on bittrex and poloniex. I'll recommend bittrex for now, though, because there are a lot of complain on polo these days.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
June 26, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

Not passed a week and already a loss of 50%, at a rate to the output of PublicBeta, we again start our rally from 2500-4500 ((((((((
June 26, 2017, 11:36:00 AM
Dont believe the fudders LBC will reach new highs soon.

Well, first we go down back to 16/17K satoshi i think.
After that, the coin will find his way back up.

Activity: 38
June 26, 2017, 10:53:57 AM
Guys im a noob to LBRY.

Is there an online wallet that accepts them yet?

Currently mining them but dont know where to send Sad They are just sitting in the pool account for now.

Thanks for the info.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
June 26, 2017, 10:48:39 AM
Dont believe the fudders LBC will reach new highs soon.
June 26, 2017, 08:36:38 AM
I think that troll is only here to get the prices down and buy more himself. The future of this coin is quite clear. Devs will not abandon this because this is actually a very good sector for this coin to evolve.

Most people don't know how the read news and react with there feeling.
Bad news means bad coin so let's sell this crap.
But people have to see the potention and major company's who's joining the LBRy.

Just sit back and relax, crap your popcorn .. it will be ok
June 26, 2017, 06:41:18 AM
I want to add that in the slack I saw a message from the participant LBRiteam that the start of the broadcast was delayed (who watched that knows that it started with a delay of 5-6 minutes - not very punctual for serious people) because they could not run video. Do not you find this a little strange? The team of developers embedding video into the project in the decentralization of storage with the integration of subsequent viewing in the application could not launch the video. How is it just so ?? Personally, I do not fit in my head. (Even my son 3.5 years a year already learned how to find and include cartoons from YouTube on PC, Tab, and smartphone). Even if they suddenly stole this video, you could report it and say that "we had some overlays, we wanted to show you a video clip, but now we could not do it." Later we will post this video on our channel to YouTube Or somewhere else "and this would be a worthy way out of the situation, but this is not a word. Has anyone seen this video? Personally, I did not find it.
PS: I also want to add that now I have set out purely the facts about which some already know, but did not pay attention to them. Returning to one of my previous posts about psychotypes, I add:
I - laid out only the facts without extra words
Those who wrote in colored letters - perhaps they inside have the same sensations and understandings simply express them differently, i.e. They are more emotional.
Such an addition I make so that you do not ignore some messages, but you can see in them what the author wanted to say.

Thank you  for being able to read such a voluminous message =)
June 26, 2017, 06:23:43 AM
Just chill and relax, Traders know what to do when a coin go's down.
It will go up after a week or 2 weeks.

You are right, I was talking about this at the very beginning of the fall and spoke
Only you say "the growth will be in two weeks" and my words "2 weeks the price will fall" and it's true and yours and mine.
Only in your case, people will remain at their number of $ lbc and will worry about the fall of their investments, in my case, the profit is fixed and in case of a failure it will be possible to buy more $ lbc than they had before the fall.
June 26, 2017, 05:23:31 AM
Just chill and relax, Traders know what to do when a coin go's down.
It will go up after a week or 2 weeks.
Activity: 24
June 26, 2017, 04:09:59 AM
It's always happen when legit project wanna launch product, for people who still doubt please get trust reference or you can follow they hardwork on https://github.com/lbryio
June 26, 2017, 03:49:56 AM
The SELL walls on LBC are Humongous - you should be nuts to hold it because the value of this coin is gonna depreciate very dramatically!!!!!

BEWARE!!!! the major investors are losing confidence!!! by the end of every month the there are promises about beta-version and every month new excuses and new lies. LBC won't recover after the CRASH which is about to happen!!!

Don't talk shit, it may dip down a little over the next five weeks, that's about it.

BEWARE: LBC shills are trying very very hard to cover the failure of this project - they need FOOLS who will be buying while they had begun to dump their coins!!!!

You guys are all FUCKING RETARDS. You realize you can download and start using the LBRY app right now? Just go to Github. Download it and it works beautifully. In fact I am uploading video content as we speak.

You also know that Jeremy is working with thousands of Youtubers and even studios who are actively loading content into the app? Go ahead and invest in DECENT or SingularDTV who don't even have a working product yet.

Jeremy is SELLING his PRE-Mined coins right now and LBC Shills assist him in this. You just need more FOOLS who will buy in and provide you with liquidity while you are DUMPING this shit
'

You're an idiot. I have reported you to the mods. Its already well known this project is farther along than the competition. Stop spreading fake information so you can buy this coin cheap.

Why do you think, they have begun to DUMP coins, right before the live event? - just think about it if you have any brain before insulting me and call me Idiot.

I remember the times when so many people defended Mt. Gox when it was obvious that it was insolvent!  the same is here it's obvious that LBC managed to pull off the scam and still bagholders are desperately trying to cover it

This is the game over for LBC coin, the following de-listings from Bittrex and Poloniex are obvious.

With your bold back and red color you're actually betraying yourself because anyone can see that's multiple accounts & one user Smiley

You should use some more different styles like orange bold or orange green and maybe also some mixed colors or even bold pink

Well, why do you think that this is one person, it is possible that these are different people, I would call it a similar psychotype of people. For example, I once read a textbook and it was written exactly by my phrases and ways of presentation, just with the author of the textbook we have the same psychotype.
But in essence:
Who wrote something here "if $ lbc pierces 25k", how can you write this if it already fell below 23k at that time))) but at the same time I agree with this author that the next support is at the level of 16-18k. (I want to note that this is only support for a 100% trend reversal point). When we approach it you can try to determine whether it is a turning point or all the same, it also breaks and go even lower (this option can not be excluded too)
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
June 26, 2017, 03:41:43 AM

'

I remember the times when so many people defended Mt. Gox when it was obvious that it was insolvent!  the same is here it's obvious that LBC managed to pull off the scam and still bagholders are desperately trying to cover it

With your bold back and red color you're actually betraying yourself because anyone can see that's multiple accounts & one user Smiley

You should use some more different styles like orange bold or orange green and maybe also some mixed colors or even bold pink

BEWARE!!!! DO NOT trust LBC Shills - they are DUMPING while trying to convince you to buy!
Pages:
Jump to: