Pages:
Author

Topic: LEAFCOIN - NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE - DIGISHIELD + FLATREWARDS + CHECKPOINTS + MERGE - page 34. (Read 74822 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have been waiting for a rise for quite some time but the leaf is only going down. I bought it at 11 and I lost big amount of money. really big! Do you seriously think that it will rise again? eleven times? I don't think such a rise is ever possible. Some were saying a month ago that it will rise in a couple of weeks and it only went down... what do you think? Should I lose all hope in my money. be honest.

remember you are in the crypto world. these things happen. it is also happening to mint and most of the altcoins btw. the high yield ones.

we have multiple plans to get out of this.

we are here for the rainforests and this noble cause will eventually make this coins value rise.

have some patience.

we wont leaf you.

sorry for being not very fast but we have to cope with multiple things simultaneously now.

- make price rise
- projects to do that ( other then below )
- foundation, crowdfunding, wallets, forks and other things.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I have been waiting for a rise for quite some time but the leaf is only going down. I bought it at 11 and I lost big amount of money. really big! Do you seriously think that it will rise again? eleven times? I don't think such a rise is ever possible. Some were saying a month ago that it will rise in a couple of weeks and it only went down... what do you think? Should I lose all hope in my money. be honest.

Coins purchased at 11 satoshi is better holding, than selling at 1 satoshi with major loss. I am in the same position like you. I prefer going broke holding coins rather selling at ridiculous 1 satoshi. Dev & team is active. They are working on interesting projects. If you have any ideas to improve, marketing - share with them, spread the word.

+1
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Coins purchased at 11 satoshi is better holding, than selling at 1 satoshi with major loss. I am in the same position like you. I prefer going broke holding coins rather selling at ridiculous 1 satoshi. Dev & team is active. They are working on interesting projects. If you have any ideas to improve, marketing - share with them, spread the word.

+1
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

What you will do with you money is ofcourse up to you, But i can recommend you to see on the entire market of ALT coins, everything is going down, any many have allready hit 1 sat. some has been removed from cryptsy, (moon) but it is still tradeble with/ltc, and a this is still traded with a lot of volume. To be honest, Yes, some Alt coin might loose it´s entire value over the next 1 month, But many will rise again, and Leaf can definately rise again, the purpose and the work about this coin is Way more serious than other coins, that is just been brought on market to make quick profit and that´s is! Leafcoin you will have to see at a longterm view. Let me give you an example,

If you look at Quarkcoin, the difference just Before the last bubble, and just after was 149 times bigger value. so imagine that LEAF will rise 149 times its value with the next bubble Smiley

Many people do that mistake, they saw the Gigantic rise from BTC from 200 USD to 1100 USD just within 1-2 month, an everybody expecting to make the same amount of Profit everytime they invest, (shortterm).

I have also invested quite a lot of money in this coin, but i really believe in it and it´s purpose.

The DEV, and others are working hard to make it more popular, and also placing in on chinese exchanges.

i will say, Iff you sell now, you´ll for sure loose a LOT of MONEY!, but if you´ll keep it, you can and hopefully see that LEAF will rise with the next bubble.

The market as it is now i very negatively charged, and when the market get more "positive" people want to start exchange more volume, all (many) of the alt coin will rise again..
Activity: 5
Just made a purchase at the leafcoin.nl store and was expecting on checkout to receive an unique address to send my leafs to but instead it said: "Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order won’t be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account."  Huh

Dallas,

You have received an email from us, there is de payment link.
I will adjust the checkout text.
Thanks for the feedback.

Payment sent! Cool, this is my first purchase using a crypto currency.

You Item(s) will be send out today.
Enjoy your purchase.

Really nice work Ron Smiley

Just made a purchase at the leafcoin.nl store and was expecting on checkout to receive an unique address to send my leafs to but instead it said: "Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order won’t be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account."  Huh

Dallas,

Thanks for the feedback.

You Item(s) will be send out today.
Enjoy your purchase.

Activity: 364

Dallas,

Thanks for the feedback.

Dallas,

Thanks for the feedback.

Activity: 364
Leafcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Leafcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

fcvj2rvafAA6nK8d88pDs4PZBvxowbGQuT

You have received a donation Wink
Activity: 112
Leafcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative"

Please donate to the below Leafcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

Great Thank you
Do you thing LEAF will rise again and 2 satoshi is the bottom?

Please look at the entire market Smiley everything is going to rock bottom of price ,, you know, as a clever guy said "Warren Buffet".. buy when others are fearfull and sell when others are optimistic Cheesy

take 42 coin, is going from a value of around 400 BTC for 1 42coin, 2 weekslater = Today´s price 30 BTC for 1 42Coin.

Lotto Coin have been stable aroun 22 Sat, today, 2 SAT.

that was just 2 examples, all the market except LTC and BTC is going down in the moment.. Smiley

So do as Wise Warren Buffet: buy when others are fearfull (NOW) and sell when others are optimistic (2 month)

Hope this was Inspirational.

Many ppl did this with Pennies or Colossuscoin, and they are still waiting for a rise. So your argument isn´t valid everytime.

See your point, But in a decreasing market, as we have now everycoin is still going down, so they cannot expect a rise within 14 days  or so, The market will rise again when a beginning of optimistic is starting to get in to the market again.

The NExt BTC (bubble) will be in within 1,5-3 month, as some a predicting it, and i will expect it will also take min 2 month before we see the ALT Coin´s rising again.

f.ex. look at all the pumps that´s being executed in the moment, 90% is failing because people are dumping their coins. so of course in a market situiation as we are in now, only 10% might increase in value, and the rest 90% will only go down.

Longterm investment as it is now, also see the marketcap value, and how many coins is trading dayli, it is incredible as a small of amount there are being exchanged in the moment, f.ex. Cryptsy, 90% of the coins only have a 24 Hour volume below 20 BTC.

legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Wish i could buy more for 2 sat, its one of the few coins with a great community and a very active dev team Wink.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500

Please look at the entire market Smiley everything is going to rock bottom of price ,, you know, as a clever guy said "Warren Buffet".. buy when others are fearfull and sell when others are optimistic Cheesy

take 42 coin, is going from a value of around 400 BTC for 1 42coin, 2 weekslater = Today´s price 30 BTC for 1 42Coin.

that was just 2 examples, all the market except LTC and BTC is going down in the moment.. Smiley

So do as Wise Warren Buffet: buy when others are fearfull (NOW) and sell when others are optimistic (2 month)

Many ppl did this with Pennies or Colossuscoin, and they are still waiting for a rise. So your argument isn´t valid everytime.
Soon we will do a give away here at our forum.

Stay tuned there for updates on which date and the rules of this give away!

For now there will be a 1 Million LEAF give away planned .

http://forum.leafco.in/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32

Activity: 14
I like the logo.looks very good.
Pages:
Jump to: