Pages:
Author

Topic: LEAFCOIN - NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE - DIGISHIELD + FLATREWARDS + CHECKPOINTS + MERGE - page 31. (Read 74822 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we will have a major update on the wallets soon.

everyone will need to update ( android, multibit, windows, linux, unix, macosx ).

- p4f ( tested, diff nodes, works )
- centralized checkpointing ( tested, diff nodes, send checkpoint, check if arrives other node and is enforced, works )
- digishield ( tested, adjusts every block and is equal to digibyte solution, works )
- alert system updated
- flat rewards ( tested, works )
- higher coinbase maturity ( tested, works )
- merge mining ( almost implemented ( tested, works mergeid=77 )
- changed difference in time allowed between last block and newblock ( 35->13 )
- updated digishield for leafcoinj and leafcoinj-alice ( tested, works )
- merge mine for leafcoinj and *alice ( tested, works)
- bootstrap for new ( converted ) blockchain txdb ( todo )
- other things

these updates help to secure leaf more against attacks + some nice additional features.

+ some more news as i was informed Smiley

we try to push it all out as one major update on leaf. all updates were done by me. so this is why it took a bit of time.

we will do a final update giveaway.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Why do people all want to sell at 3 sats..., don't understand
Because ppl thunk about what can they get right now, sell at 3 and re buy at 2,
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Why do people all want to sell at 3 sats..., don't understand
Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...
Rules are clearly stated on your website and I think until now no one can say it's a shady operation. But in my opinion it could be improved. Ex: I should be able to change the addresses for payment linked to my account. What if I have problem with one of them and wish to use a new one?

Gandol, that is a very good observation: I will make that possible too.

Please move the discussion about here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-leaf-ponzi-leaf-value-went-down-dont-worry-you-can-multiply-it-here-530377, as this is the dedicated thread for that.

Thanks.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Rules are clearly stated on your website and I think until now no one can say it's a shady operation. But in my opinion it could be improved. Ex: I should be able to change the addresses for payment linked to my account. What if I have problem with one of them and wish to use a new one?
The problem is something else with letting any amount to be sent. If the difference is too big between the minimum and maximum, then after a big deposit, they are theoretically more than 25 new deposits to cover that one. I have seen this on some other BTC ponzis (where there was no guarantee fund, but there was a huge 1 to 10, or even 1 to 20 ration between the min. and max. amount). This is why I choose nowadays a 1 to 4 or 5 ratio.

The guarantee fund is very very important. Imagine the guarantee fund filling up, and having 12.000.000 LEAF now. It would be such a stable system. Basically everyone could just make deposits without worries because there is a very very small chance of loosing (and even if the deposits would stop chances are that all depositors would get back fully, or almost fully the entire amount they have deposited). So I am very keen on keeping this idea and system.

The problem is that I don't know how to involve more people. Sad Especially now, that my posts which contained a link to the site were deleted, because they were considered spam from a forum moderator. So I can not even post my own link at this post for example (which is very strange for me, because I see so manyyyyyy really BS ponzis, dice games, etc... marketed here). So why is exactly this one so bad, I don't get it.

But if there would be like 30-50 constant players this could go up literally to hundred and hundred lines (deposits), with a full amount of 12.000.000 LEAF guarantee fund (and if that would happen, you all can imagine that everybody would deposit relaxed).

Edit PS: very strangely I have seen other ponzis (they were in BTC), which so many deposits, even if payouts started to be random (not in the order deposits were made), and many other obvious problems (no guarantee fund, developer just cashed in all the money, and ended the chain at his own free will, etc). But they were in BTC, which makes me think that unfortunately among the altcoins there is very little interest for doing anything else with them as running to Cryptsy and try to sell it... which is too bad.
Activity: 52
Guys, I understand your points.... but on the other hand the rules are clearly saying this. On the deposit page it is written again the same thing, so it is very very clear. Not to talk about, how do I know when someone messes up, or just sends a donation? I had another LEAF thread and people actually sent donations of a lot higher value (confirmed one)... but how can I confirm each one? Tell the truth I don't even intend to: this system is running now 100% AUTOMATED... I do absolutely NOTHING with it.

On the other hand, what will people say if rules are rules only for some, and not for others? If I return that 75k, and some other person will add the guarantee fund and will see that 75K is missing from it? Or should I hide the transaction too which was used to deposit it? If I do that, then why I just don't hide some of the transactions, or start making "random" payouts for example, as some of these systems does? They don't care about the order people made their deposits...

The thing I am trying to achieve here is to have the first Ponzi with clear rules, fully automated, trustable. If I start to break my own rules, what remains of that? It will be exactly just like all the other arbitrary sites, and that is not why I have worked a lot to try to make it a different site and when everything is done, I don't want to choose which rules we are following and which one not.

Sorry for your loss, but I hope you understand the world from my perspective too. I hope you also understand it is not about the 0.0022 BTC, because if I would like to cheat then I wouldn't pay out the 200% last deposit which is 0.061 BTC (30 times more almost)... which I will of course if that remains the last deposit.

Here's another idea. Forego the idea of a mininum, so one could just send 1 LEAF/DOGE or whatever and expect something back. Only keep donations when someone sends above a maximum. Of course that might mean that the guarrantee fund might take more to fill, but so what.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Guys, I understand your points.... but on the other hand the rules are clearly saying this. On the deposit page it is written again the same thing, so it is very very clear. Not to talk about, how do I know when someone messes up, or just sends a donation? I had another LEAF thread and people actually sent donations of a lot higher value (confirmed one)... but how can I confirm each one? Tell the truth I don't even intend to: this system is running now 100% AUTOMATED... I do absolutely NOTHING with it.

On the other hand, what will people say if rules are rules only for some, and not for others? If I return that 75k, and some other person will add the guarantee fund and will see that 75K is missing from it? Or should I hide the transaction too which was used to deposit it? If I do that, then why I just don't hide some of the transactions, or start making "random" payouts for example, as some of these systems does? They don't care about the order people made their deposits...

The thing I am trying to achieve here is to have the first Ponzi with clear rules, fully automated, trustable. If I start to break my own rules, what remains of that? It will be exactly just like all the other arbitrary sites, and that is not why I have worked a lot to try to make it a different site and when everything is done, I don't want to choose which rules we are following and which one not.

Sorry for your loss, but I hope you understand the world from my perspective too. I hope you also understand it is not about the 0.0022 BTC, because if I would like to cheat then I wouldn't pay out the 200% last deposit which is 0.061 BTC (30 times more almost)... which I will of course if that remains the last deposit.

Make another addres for donations., so it is clear to everybody.
Just my two cents.

Ofcourse you make your own rules on your own website.

If there is no space for an error and mistake, you won't bind with your potential customers.

Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone still reads this thread, but I have remade from the ground cryptoprofit.org.

Now it is fully automated, 100% accuracy at deposits and payouts (Cryptsy like login system + own deposit address, and withdrawal address), 200% bonus for the last depositor, and so on... I think it is really really the coolest ponzi in the entire world. Smiley

So if you're thinking on growing some LEAFs go ahead and enjoy!

First depositor positions are still open Smiley

http://cryptoprofit.org/leaf.php

Well I screwed up already.  I sent 75,000 Leaf... and saw that I had looked at the minimum on the DOGE page.  Then realized I looked at the minimum on the wrong page switched over to Leaf and saw you had a minimum of 1 million.  Any thoughts how we can fix that... and what happened with my leaf I sent?

Well, the 75k is a donation unfortunately for you maybe... SmileyBut the good news is that it went to the guarantee fund. Maybe we can kick start this LEAF ponzi too, and then you can make so much more anyway than the 75k. Remember, last depositor will receive 200% of its deposit (right now there is some lucky guy who would receive 2.060.000 LEAF, if there'll be no more new deposits). Also, the guarantee fund keeps increasing too (5% of each deposit goes there), and when deposits will stop the amount in the guarantee fund will be distributed among the depositors who haven't been paid yet.

Hopefully there will be a lot more new deposits, and people will actually make money with this one. I see all the stupid BTC ponzis, which are looking like hell, there is no guarantee fund, etc... going up to hundreds of deposits. Unfortunately it seems that with other currencies people are not that interested (have the same experience with DOGE too). Maybe LEAF is going to be a real hit Smiley

Are you serious??
That is a good way to advertise your product, if you make a mistake...sorry it is for me.

Well good luck with it, you will never find me on your website.
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone still reads this thread, but I have remade from the ground cryptoprofit.org.

Now it is fully automated, 100% accuracy at deposits and payouts (Cryptsy like login system + own deposit address, and withdrawal address), 200% bonus for the last depositor, and so on... I think it is really really the coolest ponzi in the entire world. Smiley

Well I screwed up already.  I sent 75,000 Leaf... and saw that I had looked at the minimum on the DOGE page.  Then realized I looked at the minimum on the wrong page switched over to Leaf and saw you had a minimum of 1 million.  Any thoughts how we can fix that... and what happened with my leaf I sent?

Well, the 75k is a donation unfortunately for you maybe... Smiley
But the good news is that it went to the guarantee fund. Maybe we can kick start this LEAF ponzi too, and then you can make so much more anyway than the 75k. Remember, last depositor will receive 200% of its deposit (right now there is some lucky guy who would receive 2.060.000 LEAF, if there'll be no more new deposits). Also, the guarantee fund keeps increasing too (5% of each deposit goes there), and when deposits will stop the amount in the guarantee fund will be distributed among the depositors who haven't been paid yet.

Hopefully there will be a lot more new deposits, and people will actually make money with this one. I see all the stupid BTC ponzis, which are looking like hell, there is no guarantee fund, etc... going up to hundreds of deposits. Unfortunately it seems that with other currencies people are not that interested (have the same experience with DOGE too). Maybe LEAF is going to be a real hit Smiley

Way to tell someone to SUCK IT...

So someone screwed up... and you'll just keep the money.  It's great to have you in the community.
Hey guys,

Well, the 75k is a donation unfortunately for you maybe... Smiley
But the good news is that it went to the guarantee fund. Maybe we can kick start this LEAF ponzi too, and then you can make so much more anyway than the 75k. Remember, last depositor will receive 200% of its deposit (right now there is some lucky guy who would receive 2.060.000 LEAF, if there'll be no more new deposits). Also, the guarantee fund keeps increasing too (5% of each deposit goes there), and when deposits will stop the amount in the guarantee fund will be distributed among the depositors who haven't been paid yet.

Activity: 43
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Pressure will keep increasing on all scrypt coin ..... not only leaf .... sorry but this is going to ltc section as well
Activity: 43
Another block halving is behind us Cheesy
mcg
Activity: 196
people, we are going to stop posting ideas until implementation.

seems other coins are copying our ideas.
Just wanted to let everyone know of a new Leafcoin DiCE game http://dice.leafcoingames.com/  

created by Wpstudio who will also be donating 15% of any house profits to the Leafcoin Foundation

Fun game with option to use Bot as well

lol, u will always be a loser in this game....

No, 15% goes to the Foundation http://foundation.leafco.in, so you win always!

Activity: 322
Just wanted to let everyone know of a new Leafcoin DiCE game http://dice.leafcoingames.com/ 

created by Wpstudio who will also be donating 15% of any house profits to the Leafcoin Foundation

lol, u will always be a loser in this game....
Activity: 156

Activity: 39
Mining Is now Slightly increasing, and difficulty has increased 100%.

LEAF is moving.. ~2200 Blocks until halving.
Pages:
Jump to: